Author Topic: Custom user shotsheets [ 0.12m & PH3 ]  (Read 102052 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Custom user shotsheets [ 0.12m & PH3 ]
« Reply #150 on: May 31, 2015, 03:26:10 PM »
Greetings everyone,

I've added my own Touhou Houenbu shot sheet for public use. You may use the shotsheet for non-profit and profit if you plan on distributing it. Just follow the Th Doujin guidelines.

Get it here - version 1.00

Link also added to first post.

« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2015, 10:13:29 AM »
Greetings everyone,

I've added my own Touhou Houenbu shot sheet for public use. You may use the shotsheet for non-profit and profit if you plan on distributing it. Just follow the Th Doujin guidelines.

I really like this. I hope you don't mind, I'm importing this to my project but it's not in danmakufu. I'll give credit of course!  :ohdear: :ohdear:

http://i.imgur.com/xyZvnrw.png

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2015, 01:07:23 PM »
No worries if you don't use it for Danmakufu. I forgot indeed that nowadays people use other engines as well to make STG.

Use it as you please.

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2015, 03:02:40 PM »
Greetings everyone,

I hope you don't mind having it used for EIB.

Anyway, is there any reason to having 16 laser colors but using only 8 of them in your shotsheet?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2015, 04:03:07 AM »
Sorry to bump, but I think your shotsheet is broken, at least for players.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2015, 05:40:22 AM »
Sorry to bump, but I think your shotsheet is broken, at least for players.
Could be also explain / elaborate why, so we can look into it?

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2015, 02:29:24 PM »
Could be also explain / elaborate why, so we can look into it?

The shot data silently fails to load, so any bullets with the relevant IDs are not rendered.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2015, 04:16:56 PM »
The shot data silently fails to load, so any bullets with the relevant IDs are not rendered.
Sounds like you didn't proper set the location of the image. Did you change shot_data path to desired location? Because it is set to my own personal game (absolute pathing).

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #158 on: September 16, 2015, 07:01:38 PM »
Sounds like you didn't proper set the location of the image. Did you change shot_data path to desired location? Because it is set to my own personal game (absolute pathing).

Thanks, it worked.

You might want to note that in the readme.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2015, 09:54:48 AM »
Good suggestion. I'll update the pack soon to add it to the read and change the paths to something generic.