Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai  (Read 225347 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Reply #870 on: March 16, 2019, 10:40:12 PM »
> "Are you a greater class daemon?"
> "Sorry, but once you start a spell you can't stop it, that's how our spells work"
> Would a physical attack that causes a reflexive response break her spell?

> "You know a fair bit about demonology! That's surprising..." the phantom says.

> "I don't want her to stop; this is amusing!"

> It would be more likly that the pain/impact from such a thing would; although with Mystia as a youkai, it would have to be a fairly serious attack to cause enough of a response.

>"...So judging from the fact that you're not going to bother fighting, perhaps you'd be more willing to talk with us than some of the other Daemons that have been trying to cross over...?"

> "I see no issue amusing your whims while I entertain myself."

// Edit

Somehow you managed that between me reading the posts and pressing quote.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #871 on: March 16, 2019, 11:04:40 PM »
> "Well I like Makai, and you evaded my question miss"
> "Okay, I was going to try stopping her but if you're fine with it I won't"
> "So, what brings you to Gensokyo?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #872 on: March 16, 2019, 11:07:42 PM »
>"Well you don't look like a Koa, so you obviously have to be a Chu or greater, assuming you're actually a Daemon."
>"Anyway, before we begin, let's introduce ourselves at least. I'm Rumia, what's your name?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #873 on: March 16, 2019, 11:41:35 PM »
> "Well I like Makai, and you evaded my question miss"
> "Okay, I was going to try stopping her but if you're fine with it I won't"
> "So, what brings you to Gensokyo?"

> "You were correct, which is why I said you know your demonology." the phantom says in a tone as if she's explaining to a child.

> "Looking for various things. I see no reason to tell you exactly what..."

>"Well you don't look like a Koa, so you obviously have to be a Chu or greater, assuming you're actually a Daemon."
>"Anyway, before we begin, let's introduce ourselves at least. I'm Rumia, what's your name?"

> "I'm a most noble strain of daemon." the phantom says.

> "Elis. And please, call me by what my strain call themselves. Associating me with regular daemons is demeaning. I'm a Vampire."

> The Flandres look concerned hearing that.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #874 on: March 17, 2019, 12:23:53 AM »
> "So tourism basically ... ?"
> Make our cheeryest face
> "Hey we showed someone around recently, maybe you're just like them!  Wanna come with us?  I'm sure we'll visit various places in Gensokyo while investigating this incident"

> "Say, are you someone's familiar and do you have familiars?"
> "Also what do you think of lady Shinki?"
> Look her in the eyes (cheerfully) while asking that last part, hopefully we can tell if she's sincere

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #875 on: March 17, 2019, 01:14:39 AM »
> "So tourism basically ... ?"
> Make our cheeryest face
> "Hey we showed someone around recently, maybe you're just like them!  Wanna come with us?  I'm sure we'll visit various places in Gensokyo while investigating this incident"

> "Say, are you someone's familiar and do you have familiars?"
> "Also what do you think of lady Shinki?"
> Look her in the eyes (cheerfully) while asking that last part, hopefully we can tell if she's sincere

> "Business." Elis says.

> "Unless they were like me, they were probobly nothing like me." the vampire responds.

> The Vampire looks insulted when you ask if she is a familiar, and glows with a red energy for a few moments. The air chills for a moment, sending a blood-curdleing shiver down you. "A Vampire would never be someone's familiar."

> When you mention Shinki, there isn't a response. Then, a moment after, the Phantom shimmers, and the blue vanishes. The phantom comes into full color, like Louise did.

> Seeing the vampire in color; she looks even more like you.

> "You know... too much about Makai." she says, floating still and deflecting Mystia's danmaku with flicks of her wand, not even looking.

> Mystia's spellcard breaks, and she looks over to you immediately.

> "She's not..." Mystia starts, before the vampire appears in front of her and tosses her through the trees to the ground.

> "You're not amusing anymore, winged beast." Elis states coldly, before turning back to you.

> "Now then, how interesting are you all? A native who knows about Makai, some sort of... insect... and a lesser Vampire Triplet."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #876 on: March 17, 2019, 02:39:10 AM »
> Is Mystia okay?  Visually, don't turn our back or move towards her
> Make a serious face and point at Mystia
> "That was uncalled for!  You're in Gensokyo and we use the Spell Card System here which means you can't use lethal magic or kill people!  There's a vicious shrine maiden that enforces these rules, and trust me you don't wanna get on her bad side, I've been there" low voice "and might still be!"

> "Know ... too much?  Aren't all welcome to come to Makai?"
> Pay close attention to how she responds to this (not in a noticeable way) as we're quoting Shinki

> "Well I manipulate darkness"
> Make it as dark as we can around all of us (including the daemoness)
> "Interesting isn't it?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #877 on: March 17, 2019, 08:31:08 PM »
> Is Mystia okay?  Visually, don't turn our back or move towards her
> Make a serious face and point at Mystia
> "That was uncalled for!  You're in Gensokyo and we use the Spell Card System here which means you can't use lethal magic or kill people!  There's a vicious shrine maiden that enforces these rules, and trust me you don't wanna get on her bad side, I've been there" low voice "and might still be!"

> "Know ... too much?  Aren't all welcome to come to Makai?"
> Pay close attention to how she responds to this (not in a noticeable way) as we're quoting Shinki

> "Well I manipulate darkness"
> Make it as dark as we can around all of us (including the daemoness)
> "Interesting isn't it?"

> You cannot tell through the treeline, but she's probobly alright.

> "If she's weak enough to die from something like that, she probobly dosen't deserve to exist." the vampire says.

> "All may come to Makai. Dosen't mean we have to welcome them."

> The vampire shows mild interest at your darkness powers, before she waves her wand.

> It gets even darker.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #878 on: March 17, 2019, 10:01:33 PM »
> Damn she's good at being ambiguous, can't tell if shes heretic or not

> "You're using a spell or magic, I create darkness without even trying"
> "How bout this?"
> Form a Demarcation darkness spherical barrier between us and her
> "I can separate the boundary of light and darkness in a way that there's no intermediate area between them"

> "Also I see you're able to slip through our world's barrier, how come?  Others haven't been as successful without using a portal"
> "Additionally, I assume you're aware of the treaty between Makai and Gensokyo?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #879 on: March 17, 2019, 10:16:23 PM »
> Damn she's good at being ambiguous, can't tell if shes heretic or not

> "You're using a spell or magic, I create darkness without even trying"
> "How bout this?"
> Form a Demarcation darkness spherical barrier between us and her
> "I can separate the boundary of light and darkness in a way that there's no intermediate area between them"

> "Also I see you're able to slip through our world's barrier, how come?  Others haven't been as successful without using a portal"
> "Additionally, I assume you're aware of the treaty between Makai and Gensokyo?"

> "Isn't an ability just magic?"

> "Hmm. a barrier to separate Light and Darkness. A trick of a child." the vampire states, before she creates a similar barrier.

> "I'm far more powerful than most daemons. It's natural I succeed where they fail."

> "I don't think a treaty means much when Makaians are going to Gensokyo and Gensokyians are going to Makai. Don't you know some Gensokiyans broke the truce a few years ago to free some monk? Your side started all this. Or should I say gave us an excuse."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #880 on: March 17, 2019, 10:25:52 PM »
> Dispel the demarcation sphere

> "If you put it that way isn't everything magic?  Even life itself?"
> "Darkness and barriers are my natural talent that's all.  I do want to get stronger and improve my skills but I'm not sure how"

> "Are you as strong as Yuki or Mai?"

> Do we know about the UFO incident and Byakuren?

> "I didn't have any part in making that treaty, just giving you the heads up since there's a scary shrine maiden that enforces this stuff"
> "Personally I like the idea of being able to freely travel between Gensokyo and Makai but each place has its own rules and visitors need to follow them if they expect to be welcome"

> "I made this using different types and shapes of barriers"
> Show her the compass we made, marking all of our locations with tiny darkness spheres
> "It always points in the same direction and those spheres are our locations relative to me"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #881 on: March 18, 2019, 11:21:46 AM »
> Dispel the demarcation sphere

> "If you put it that way isn't everything magic?  Even life itself?"
> "Darkness and barriers are my natural talent that's all.  I do want to get stronger and improve my skills but I'm not sure how"

> "Are you as strong as Yuki or Mai?"

> Do we know about the UFO incident and Byakuren?

> "I didn't have any part in making that treaty, just giving you the heads up since there's a scary shrine maiden that enforces this stuff"
> "Personally I like the idea of being able to freely travel between Gensokyo and Makai but each place has its own rules and visitors need to follow them if they expect to be welcome"

> "I made this using different types and shapes of barriers"
> Show her the compass we made, marking all of our locations with tiny darkness spheres
> "It always points in the same direction and those spheres are our locations relative to me"

> "Of course, Makai is the World of Magic, magic is everything."

> The daemon dosen't respond to your woes about your strength.

> "I'm fairly confident I could hold my ground if I had to fight them. Don't know for sure. It's hard to know who's magic is superior unless you test it..."

> You know about the UFO incident, but you don't know about it's full resolution, such as the journey to Makai. You tried to catch a few but you could never break em open or keep up; they'd fly away really fast after a short while around you.

> "Shrine Maiden huh? Purple Hair?"

> As you are showing off your compass, Mystia flies back up, looking irritated, at the same time, you notice Remilia; Sakuya; Koakuma and the last Flandre flying over from behind Elis.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #882 on: March 18, 2019, 04:22:49 PM »
> Mark Remilia Koa and Fladre with tiny moving darkness spheres on our compass

> "I guess you're one of the strongest in Makai then"
> "The shrine maiden has dark brown hair, not purple"

> Look towards them and say "Oh hey its Flandre, Koa and Remi!"

> "I'm sure they'll be a whole lot more interesting than me, to you I'm just the average garden variety Youkai..."
> Make a sad face after saying that
> "Anyways what did you think of the barrier thing?  I want to learn how to make more complicated things out of barriers"

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #883 on: March 18, 2019, 08:19:44 PM »
   [Edit and posting the right,complete reply]

> "I'm sure they'll be a whole lot more interesting than me, I'm just the average garden variety Youkai..."
> "Anyways what did you think of the barrier thing?  I want to learn how to make more complicated things out of barriers"
// Elis("Innocenti Devil"),on Business and acting like that?She is in facto ambiguous and suspect,no more than that so far,but either an "Heretic Suspect" or " both Self-Serving and on Shinki/True Rightful- side ".//

> Before Elis' reply,half-gaze on her and  half on Mystia,wave at Mystia and assume calm and soothing tone: " Glad you are okay,Mysti! "
> " Please,excuse Elis for that rash action :  it's her first time in Gensokyo ,not knowing the whos and hows ,not on tourism but on business  and she did held back ."

// We should be prepared to mitigate and mediate to an extent ,meaning not to the point of Rumia and her group becoming or being marked as hinderance , the ensuing confrontation between (Vampire, Outside World-Gensokyo ,Youkai-like )Remilia,with possibly some turn by Flandre by her side,and Elis(Idem,but from Makai,Daemon-like) . //
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 09:19:59 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #884 on: March 18, 2019, 10:13:45 PM »
// I don't think she's heretic, might be a third faction (possibly she was behind the original Mystic Square incident and related to running the travel agency?) since she said she was looking for an "excuse" to violate the treaty and go to Gensokyo

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #885 on: March 19, 2019, 07:17:30 PM »

> "I'm sure they'll be a whole lot more interesting than me, to you I'm just the average garden variety Youkai..."

> You don't see much purpose in doing that seeing as you can... well... see them. Still; you do this.

> "Vampires in general are amoung the highest class of daemons." Elis responds.

> "Shame, I hoped for a rematch with that shrine maiden."

> Amazingly; the vampire actually turns around.

> Remilia's face seems to twist, although it's hard to tell from the distance. Both her and Sakuya vanish, and appear in front of Elis; striking her with claw and knife. The two clearly have killing intent in their looks. Elis seems largely uneffected, merely floating backwards a little and looking amused. Koakuma is left behind, unable to keep up.

> Meanwhile; the three cloned Flandres fly towards the main Flandre, and they merge into one again. Flandre stays about an equal distance between Remilia and Koakuma [Who is still frantically attempting to fly towards the group.]

> Before Elis' reply,half-gaze on her and  half on Mystia,wave at Mystia and assume calm and soothing tone: " Glad you are okay,Mysti! "
> " Please,excuse Elis for that rash action :  it's her first time in Gensokyo ,not knowing the whos and hows ,not on tourism but on business  and she did held back ."

> "I'm fine, but she's up to something Rumia, she was talking to some other phantom about looking for the 'items'. The other one vanished however, it looked sort of like a Shrine Maiden. Then she noticed me and challenged me to hit her..."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #886 on: March 19, 2019, 07:31:25 PM »
> The reason we marked them was to give Elis the heads up (before Remilia, Sakuya and Koakuma realize we're aware of them)

> Shout "Stop it now!" Sound as imposing as we can
> "If she's as powerful as she claims we don't stand a chance"
> "Was she the one that broke in to your mansion or was it her shrine maiden friend?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #887 on: March 19, 2019, 07:37:52 PM »
>To Mystia: (Before Tom)
>>"A shrine maiden? Cirno and Daiyousei were attacked by a demon that looked like a shrine maiden! At least we know where she went now..."
>>"The question is which side are both of them on...? Are they part of the incident, or are they some third party with their own agenda... At least they certainly seem more willing to talk then the others, or at least Elis is..."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #888 on: March 19, 2019, 07:43:44 PM »
// After Evil_Nazgul0616's second action
> "I think we all know too well that there's no right or wrong when it comes to incidents, everyone has their own plans and what seems wrong to us might seem very right to someone else"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #889 on: March 19, 2019, 09:28:18 PM »
>To Mystia: (Before Tom)
>>"A shrine maiden? Cirno and Daiyousei were attacked by a demon that looked like a shrine maiden! At least we know where she went now..."
>>"The question is which side are both of them on...? Are they part of the incident, or are they some third party with their own agenda... At least they certainly seem more willing to talk then the others, or at least Elis is..."

> "Did they meet up before or after they met you however? I've been toyed with by that vampire for a while..."

> "Well; they mentioned they're after certain items... and we know the ones behind this are after Alice's book for some reason." Mystia says. "But they said 'items'. So maybe they're after something else?"

// After Evil_Nazgul0616's second action
> "I think we all know too well that there's no right or wrong when it comes to incidents, everyone has their own plans and what seems wrong to us might seem very right to someone else"

> "I dunno. Sometimes there's wrong. Wasn't that whole incident underground a few years ago some crazy crow who was going to fry everything?"

> The reason we marked them was to give Elis the heads up (before Remilia, Sakuya and Koakuma realize we're aware of them)

> Shout "Stop it now!" Sound as imposing as we can
> "If she's as powerful as she claims we don't stand a chance"
> "Was she the one that broke in to your mansion or was it her shrine maiden friend?"

> Remilia ignores you. Sakuya appears beside you.

> "There are matters at hand beyond that which you are aware." the maid says. "You would be mindful to not underestimate us as well."

> Sakuya vanishes and launched another attack upon the Makaian Vampire; who seems to be gleefully smiling as she evades, parries with small magics, and take the occasional hit which seems to immediately heal. She isn't fighting back however, although she seems to be putting far more effort in than against Mystia.

> Koakuma finally arrives and flies over to you. Flandre follows.

> "No-one saw who tampered with Flandre's seal, but the magics used were Vampiric." she explains. "And they were different to the Youngest Mistress' magic as well. It's quite likely this Vampire tampered with the seal, mistakeing it for another one, which let her out. After all, if she can materilise anywhere and was after the youngest, she'd have just manifested in her chambers. Unless there's a fourth Vampire flying about Gensokyo right now... [ * ]"

> "Koa... how much of Patchy and Sis's research do you know about?" Flandre asks.

> "I'm part of that research, Lady Flandre, I was summoned as part of it."

[ [ * ] At the Lake of Blood; Kurumi sneezes]
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 09:30:20 PM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #890 on: March 19, 2019, 09:39:47 PM »
> "I'm sure that crow and her friends thought what they were doing was very reasonable"

> Turn to Sakuya and Remilia
> "I don't underestimate you, it's just that we're all walking on a very thin line right here you see...  If you get hurt fighting her Reimu will surely launch another full scale attack on Makai, and if she gets hurt Shinki will surely avenge her fallen child"
> "Which is why I think we should avoid fighting at all costs"

> "What seal are you after, Elis?  If it has nothing to do with us I doubt we'll get in your way"
> "It's not like there's that many seals in Gensokyo anyways!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #891 on: March 19, 2019, 09:44:15 PM »
>"Oh, so it's a personal matter, then... that's understandable"

>Actually did we ever tell Mystia about Alice's book?
>>If so, then whisper to Mystia.
>>"Mystia... Why on earth would you mention a certain item where Elis could hear it...? If she does turn out to be one of or in league with the heretics you could've put Alice at risk!"

>>If not then this obviously isn't the real Mystia, and we should be cautious.

>We should probably make good on Yumeko and Shinki's requests soon...
>Recall what Yumeko's exact words were again?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 09:46:43 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #892 on: March 19, 2019, 09:48:01 PM »
> Turn to Remilia
> "So you're researching Makai and how to summon familiars?"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #893 on: March 19, 2019, 09:53:16 PM »
> "I'm sure that crow and her friends thought what they were doing was very reasonable"

> Turn to Sakuya and Remilia
> "I don't underestimate you, it's just that we're all walking on a very thin line right here you see...  If you get hurt fighting her Reimu will surely launch another full scale attack on Makai, and if she gets hurt Shinki will surely avenge her fallen child"
> "Which is why I think we should avoid fighting at all costs"

> "What seal are you after, Elis?  If it has nothing to do with us I doubt we'll get in your way"
> "It's not like there's that many seals in Gensokyo anyways!"

> Sakuya and Remilia do not respond.

> Flandre looks like she remembers something suddenly.

> "Sis said something about a star on a cheek. Ages ago... I think she's seen this other vampire before... but I can't recall where..."

> "Vampires are, at their root, a Makaian species. There shouldn't be any issues if a Vampire, or their servants. kills a Vampire." Koakuma explains.

> "The seal between Makai and Gensokyo." the vampire says casually. "As I said, not everyone is good enough to be able to materialize like me."

>"Oh, so it's a personal matter, then... that's understandable"

>Actually did we ever tell Mystia about Alice's book?
>>If so, then whisper to Mystia.
>>"Mystia... Why on earth would you mention a certain item where Elis could hear it...? If she does turn out to be one of or in league with the heretics you could've put Alice at risk!"

>>If not then this obviously isn't the real Mystia, and we should be cautious.

>We should probably make good on Yumeko and Shinki's requests soon...
>Recall what Yumeko's exact words were again?

> You cannot recall teling Mystia about it... but you also know Mystia has fought Alice before [During *that* Night, as she'd put it.]. So she is probobly aware of the fact Alice has a Grimoire anyway. It also may have been brought up while you were in Makai among the group.

> "It may be." Koakuma says.

> Mystia covers her mouth, and mutters "My big beak..."

>
Quote from: Yumeko
> Ensure that no-one gets the Grimoire.

> Turn to Remilia
> "So you're researching Makai and how to summon familiars?"

> Remilia is too busy fighting.

> "She is researching Vampirism, which led her to researching Makai." Koakuma says
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:00:57 PM by Raikaria »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #894 on: March 19, 2019, 10:02:09 PM »
>Whisper to Mystia:
>"When this is over, just in case she heard you, we should probably high-tail it to Alice immediately. I was planning on heading there anyway, so might as well do so sooner than later... Hopefully she won't attack us like last time..."

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #895 on: March 19, 2019, 10:30:39 PM »
> "If you really are Makaians how come you haven't run out of energy all these years outside the Miasma?"

> "Anyways, if you insist you're allowed to fight each other go ahead, there's not much we can do to stop you"
> "It would be nice if you used the spell card rules though, the loser has to do what the winner says anyways"

> "We'll get out of your way then"
> Turn to our group
> "Lets head back and check on Daiyousei"
> Return to where we left Daiyousei and Mayina

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #896 on: March 19, 2019, 10:34:06 PM »
>Make sure nobody unexpected follows us on the way.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #897 on: March 20, 2019, 06:38:13 PM »
>Whisper to Mystia:
>"When this is over, just in case she heard you, we should probably high-tail it to Alice immediately. I was planning on heading there anyway, so might as well do so sooner than later... Hopefully she won't attack us like last time..."

> Mystia dosen't speak, she just nods a little, still holding her hand over her mouth.

> "If you really are Makaians how come you haven't run out of energy all these years outside the Miasma?"

> "Anyways, if you insist you're allowed to fight each other go ahead, there's not much we can do to stop you"
> "It would be nice if you used the spell card rules though, the loser has to do what the winner says anyways"

> "We'll get out of your way then"
> Turn to our group
> "Lets head back and check on Daiyousei"

> "Well; I get my energy from Lady Patchouli. And the Mistresses are Humans that were turned into Vampires; so they can use the energy from both worlds, as well as simply using Blood Magic." Koakuma explains. "Why Vampires came to this dimension in the first place isn't clear, but it seems they an fuel themselves with Blood Magic just fine too."

> Koakuma looks a little bit surprised when you decide to leave, but dosen't attempt to stop you.

>Make sure nobody unexpected follows us on the way.

> You head back to Daiyousei, Cirno, Kogasa and Mayina. No-one seems to follow you.

> You arrive to see Cirno and Kogasa looking on edge, and clear signs there was some sort of scuffle. Daiyousei is awake and sitting up, a few trees away from Mayina, who looks mildly concerned.

> "Surprise!" Kogasa says. "Someone attacked us but I didn't shoot into the air!"

> Even Cirno sighs at this.

> "Some phantom appeared and lunged at him." Cirno says, pointing at Mayina. "But I was stronger and froze it."

> "It looked like it was trying to grab him." Kogasa adds.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #898 on: March 20, 2019, 06:50:37 PM »
> So its possible to use energy from both worlds?  Make a mental note to look in to this for Mayina in Gensokyo and for us in Makai

> "Hey Mayina, do you know that phantom?  Old boss maybe? Or boss's boss?"
> "Whoever it is I'm not going to let 'em get to you"
> Is the frozen phantom still there or did it disappear

> "We should hurry to Alice as soon as possible, she might be in danger"
> Go to the forest of magic (fly just above the ground so Mayina can keep up)
> If Mayina makes a run for it, form a flat strong barrier in front of him

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #899 on: March 20, 2019, 07:20:17 PM »
>"Thanks for that, Cirno. I would've felt horrible if something happened to him while we were away..."
>"Are you okay, Mayina?"

>Don't timeskip to the forest of magic yet, starting the journey is fine.
>Make sure we're not being followed.

>EDIT: on second thought let's not start the journey yet. We're in the middle of conversations after all. Saying that we should go to Alice is fine tho. Just don't start moving yet.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 09:10:10 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »