Author Topic: Extra locking in SA  (Read 2951 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Extra locking in SA
« on: August 10, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »
I just unlocked Extra in SA,(with eng. patch). But when I tried Extra out it froze during the 1st wave and so I used the task manager to end it. But then when I open it up again, Extra's locked again. I checked the data and it said I cleared once with Marisa A and when I checked practice mode it allowed me to go on stage 6. I remember the patch doing this, but I thought that was only if you 1cced with easy.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Alice Fact

• Kingdom Hearts
  • let's play shintopuncher
Re: Extra locking in SA
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 08:18:06 PM »
are you running the game with AppLocale
Regarding score threads: For the time being, I'm not going to be online much; I would suggest that you simply do as you normally do, because I will come back and I will want those threads when I do.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 11:21:04 PM »
I thought that it doesn't run if you don't use AppLocale. I unlocked the Extra stages in all the other windows Touhou sans 9 this is the first time I had this problem.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 08:32:53 AM »
Even with language patches you want to run the game in JP language mode (either natively or through AppLocale) because the game is still using that as its native codepage. Most file glitches and lockups can be attributed to not running in JP mode.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."