Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
With Lily coming back for spring, do you think it's possible that Letty comes back as the stage 4 midboss? (Or boss!) She was fought in the Forest of Magic in PCB, so I don't think it's impossible that this is the case.
>Are there any noticeable details we can see even from here; weight, hair color, complexion? Do they look vaguely familiar in any way?
>"It felt very satisfying, in more than one way, Dreamy even scolded an youkai on the Young Mistress' Temple because she wasn't washing the dishes properly like i taught her."
>Smile with some pride.
I reckon it's probably the aforementioned bamboo shrub described in cuc's post.
>Quietly. "Quick, it's coming closer."
>Keep Wall at hand.

>You palm your rock with the proper letters painted on it.
>The limousine pulls up beside your car and comes to a stop.
>"I'm just outside the door on the side beside you," Archer sends to you. "Orders?"
>One of rear windows of the limo, even with your driver's side window, slowly rolls down. You can just see the outline of someone inside; a man. An older man, you think.

>_
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III - Part 4
« Last post by Vampy-chan Lover on Today at 12:22:44 am »
>"Would you at least aid me in rescuing the hostages if need be ? I will be meeting one of those at noon called Chiyuri at the village."
>Is that right ?
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 12 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Purji Costavis on Today at 12:21:19 am »
>"Well she somehow remembered me even after hundreds of years, and a good part of her maid training too, i was surprised."

>"Wow," says Meiling. "You must have drilled her really good."

>_
>Quietly. "Quick, it's coming closer."
>Keep Wall at hand.
>"Well she somehow remembered me even after hundreds of years, and a good part of her maid training too, i was surprised."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 14 queries.