Author Topic: How do you post in the Daiyousei's Lecture Series Board?  (Read 3435 times)

Quantum

• Gaming Youkai
  • Master of the panicbomb, which I demonstrate often
How do you post in the Daiyousei's Lecture Series Board?
« on: November 25, 2010, 10:31:12 PM »
I can go there, but the "Post Reply", "Start New Thread", etc. buttons are missing.  Wut. :o
Now I'm working with Danmakufu...
But it's not working with me.

Matsuri

Re: How do you post in the Daiyousei's Lecture Series Board?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 10:34:35 PM »
Simply put, you can't.  The Lecture Series board is basically a visible archive of good threads from CPMC that don't deserve to go into the trash forum when the board gets wiped (which isn't visible).

Quantum

• Gaming Youkai
  • Master of the panicbomb, which I demonstrate often
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 10:37:24 PM »
Oh.  I thought for a while that it was exculusive to high leveled members or that you needed x posts or something like that.  So it's like the Recycle Bin in Windows.  Not gone, but not really there either.
Now I'm working with Danmakufu...
But it's not working with me.

Matsuri

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 10:39:24 PM »
Well, if you mean high-leveled members such as staff members, yeah, we can post in there, but it's kind of against the point of having the board. :derp:

But no, beyond that, no one beyond staff, regardless of any other status/post count/whatever can post there. It's just there so people can go back and view threads that were too amusing to let fade into oblivion. :3

So it's like the Recycle Bin in Windows.  Not gone, but not really there either.

Well, they're clearly there. You just can't post in them. :P

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 02:23:51 AM »
You guys might want to consider changing the description so that it actually explains what the board is for, so that we stop getting these questions.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 02:45:58 AM »
Never!  You have to learn to stumble around and find everything yourself!

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."