Author Topic: Create your own Deities and Youkai!  (Read 46346 times)

Re: Create your own Deities and Youkai!
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2009, 09:25:46 PM »
I've got a bunch, but these deserve some attention, maybe.  Anyway, pardon the lack of original effort

Name: Drizzle
Ability: (she'll let you when she decides because making water splatter "doesn't count")
Species: faerie
Stage: small fry

Danmaku: water droplet (one at a time)
Spell cards: (That'll be a day to remember)

Relationship: former associate to "Lakeside League"; lead for DEW droplets; various faeries

Personality: Loud and objective.  First to take action and unafraid of making mistakes.  Almost always wrong in everything she tries.

Likes: "new" things; her friends; being at the center of attention

Dislikes: Flandre and Patchouli (fear complex), being "corrected"

Appearance: light blue hair, green eyes, three long ribbon streamers in her short hair (two blue one green) and a fourth (green) ribbon on her collar, blue maid uniform, four blue rounded wings

Name: Misty
Ability: making water evaporate

Danmaku: thrown objects (typically small pebbles), (she wishes to use water)
Spell cards: (nice joke)

Relationship: former associate to "Lakeside League"; member of DEW droplets; various faeries

Personality: quiet dreamer, constantly "correcting" others when aware, spaces out regularly

Dislikes: Patchouli and Sakuya (fear complex)

Appearance: long sandy blond hair, broken sunglasses over hair (collector's item), blue maid uniform, two small white wings

Name: Haze
Ability: clearing and calling mist

Danmaku: water droplets (up to seven at a time)
Spell cards: (not quite there yet)

Relationship: former associate to "Lakeside League"; member of DEW droplets; various faeries; Meiling (direct superior)

Personality: third wheel observer, obeys with little complaint, yawns a lot

Dislikes: Patchouli and Meiling (fear complex), being alone, summer heat

Appearance: uneven green hair, squinty yellow eyes, (somehow) half of a white hair band, red maid uniform, three narrow transparent wings

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Ability: scattering dust
Stage: small fry (spammer class)

Danmaku: rocks, dust, metal filings, and/or yellow energy orbs
Spell cards: [Twilight Gleam]  Wish Filled Fall

Relationship: various faeries; room leader; Sakuya (direct superior)

Personality: flamboyant showoff, responsible,

Dislikes: being outdone, getting scolded, being bored

Appearance: long brown hair with golden streaks, three blue ribbons on one little ponytail, red white maid uniform, four round white wings

Name: (unnamed, ain't it sad?)
Spoiler:
Flan calls her "Small One"
Ability: maintaining an aura of light (only one)

Danmaku: white energy orbs
Spell cards: (none, as of yet)

Relationship: former associate to "Lakeside League"; various faeries; Flandre (friend)

Personality: obsessive, dutiful, constantly in doubt

Likes: smiles, Flandre's energetic attitude, Twilight's stunts

Dislikes: Patchouli and Remilia (fear complex), being depressed, seeing others cry, not having something to do

Appearance: short brown hair that glows silver on occasion, small blue ribbon on right side off hair, red maid uniform, two glittering transparent wings

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2009, 08:20:18 AM »

Name: Handsome Aniki
Ability: being so handsome it hurts people around him
Species: a type of youkai, supposedly the mirror used by a crossdresser formerly but died.
Stage: Stage 4 mid boss

Danmaku: large gunk of pink lasers attached words of "dan" (boy) and "jo" (girl) and ambiguity.
Spell cards: [Trap Card]  DISGUSTING CROSSDRESSER
[Ultimate Trap Card] MAN-FAYE

Relationship: Stage 4 boss which is a morning musume character

Personality: Annoying

Likes: Crossdressing, calling himself a 'she' and wooing people to touch his hairy legs.

Dislikes: being told that he is a guy.

Appearance: twintails in pink blouse, a large muscled guy with hairy body, eyes that looked like they are slits and speaks with a ~~~kyun to his sentences, very annoying. Likes to talk in long sentences, and makes people hate him.
Thinks he is cute and walks with a sashay.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Kitaen Silva

• SNOWBALLED
  • Motivate yourself to make that fake game.
    • Retro Fox Studios Online
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2009, 02:59:08 PM »
My boss has one:

Name: Phoebe Lunarisa
Title: The Sanguineous
Ability: Manipulation and generation of blood
Species: Youkai (She will swear she's human, though)
Appears In: "Beyond Border Gensokyo" by Kitaen Silva
Stage: 4 (Also playable)
Theme: Derivation of this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXLDMXagyUI&feature=related

Danmaku: Aimed (slightly randomized) spray, sun-like arches and flares, super-tightly-packed groups of bullets that stay onscreen and roam or stop randomly (some could be aimed to follow player, but they stop and move unpredictably), explosive melee attacks, and "perceptive shots" that attempt to predict where you will move to.

Spell cards:
   Horror Sign - ["Revealing of the Clandestine Eyes"]
   Terror Sign - ["Deep Crimson Stare"]
   Pain Sign - ["Afflicted and Pouring Out Heart"]
   Wound Sign - ["Flowing of the Red River"]
   Pain Sign - ["Directed Bestiality of an Ensanguined Power"]
   Truculence - ["Bloodstained Warhammer"]
   Emophilia - ["Blood Moon"]

Relationship: Remilia and Flandre Scarlet ('Game' for Remi and Flan), Patchouli Knowledge (Phoebe's language teacher), Hourai (Phoebe's first Gensokyo re-encounter, and best friend), Reimu Hakurei (Phoebe's 'rescuer'), Marisa Kirisame (Phoebe's magic and broom-riding teacher), Alice Margatroid (Phoebe's doll-making and maintenance teacher), Sakuya Izayoi (Phoebe's temporary acting probation officer), Eirin Yagokoro (revived Phoebe on re-entry to Gensokyo)

Location: (He hasn't decided on where he wants her to live just yet... it's a toss up between Hakurei Shrine and moving back into Scarlet Devil Mansion again.)
Personality: Extremely confident, knows what she wants and how to properly get it, quick learner, generally very easy going, but she has an explosive temper that can blot out the sun in a geyser of blood that coats the countryside.

Likes: Friends, Socializing, Humans (not to eat), Learning
Dislikes: Her bloody 'disease', the color red, being called unhuman
Appearance: (Notes on below image: Her eyes are always closed, because they usually induce a strange horror in people and friends, but her right(?) eye is deep cobalt with sword-like rays of sapphire, and her left(?) is candle-flame with what appears to be paint-splatters of neon orange. Also, he 'ears' are actually a part of her hood, that when pulled down bears a resemblance to small faerie's wings. Her coat is specially made to contain and direct her violent eruptions, that normally shred and vaporize any other fabrics and garments into oblivion, but even this coat is showing signs of deterioration. Her natural expression appears melancholic, but even when happy, she still seems to have something tragic on her mind.

History: When she was little, she used to live with Remilia and Flandre Scarlet, where they lived a generally carefree life. Phoebe used her blood to keep Remi sustained, and Remi would take some to Flandre, who was still in the basement. Patchouli and Phoebe used to play games with Sakuya in the Voile Library. Then one day, something (undecided) happened, and Phoebe decided to leave Gensokyo. With Reimu beng the one that maintained the border, Phoebe sought out the miko, who had a slightly less-known service of passing over those who wished to leave Gensokyo. Reimu would prepare a ward to place over the exit point and re-strengthen the weakened area, then remove the memories of anything to do with the one passing over from all Gensokyo residents, followed by wiping the memory of the one passing over. Once someone has passed over, it was as though that person never existed. However, Phoebe had accidentally come across the Mercatia Border Enchuridion with a group of friends, and they were all transported into Gensokyo. Phoebe has no memory of ever having been here, but as she spends time in Gensokyo, her memory returns in bits and pieces. Patchouli also experiences flash memory return.

Arg! My Phoebe. Ally! Did you seriously remember all of this? I'm pretty sure I don't have any of this information typed up anywhere. And spellcards! Interesting. However, that last spellcard sounds like it could be taken the wrong way. As in, the most painful period ever.  :V

EDIT: What a strange choice for Phoebe's theme.... but I like it! It fits too well.

Kitaen Silva

• SNOWBALLED
  • Motivate yourself to make that fake game.
    • Retro Fox Studios Online
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2009, 03:21:55 PM »
Not necessarily a created one by me, more like a question:

Is there a zashiki-warashi in Touhou? I don't think there is, but...

TL777 ✌

• Fuwa fuwa desu~~~
  • Do you know what time it is?
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2009, 07:38:23 PM »
I made another one , ( and  yes the names have actual meanings this time. :P)

~~~Half Human and Half Youkai Girl of Beauty~~~
                       Alissa Utsukushii

Stage: 4

Ability: Manipulation of the Beauty of her surroundings and Transformation from Human to Youkai.

Danmaku: Heart, star, laser, butterfly ,and bubble danmaku

Spell Cards:
Beauty Sign:" Flowers in the Springtime "
Nature Sign:" Bounty of Earth's Soil "
Joy: "Danmaku of the Heart"
Utsukushii's Gift: "The True Beauty of Nature"

Main Relationships:
Rinnosuke
Heida no Akyuu
Reimu  ( Met at Hakurei Shrine)
Sakuya  ( Met in Human Village)
Marisa  ( Met in Forest of Magic)
Aya ( Met on Youkai Mountain)
Sanae ( Met on Youkai Mountain)
Alice  ( Met in Forest of Magic)

Story/Description:
Alissa lives in the human village and has the ability to transform from human to Youkai.
Even though she always has access to this ability, she only uses it when she has to, like when  needs to travel out of the village. When she does leave the village, she sometimes plays with the youkai that she comes across, though if she meets any youkai or humans that wish fight ( either physically or with bullets) she'll agree, awarding them by increasing the beauty of their home's surroundings, while in her human form, she usually stays around the human village, doing shopping ,visiting friends, gardening, or visiting Kourindou. Her ability's origin is unknown to her, she just believes that it was a gift that was given to her by Gensokyo's Gods, a Gift that she is Greatfull for and intends to use.

Human Form                  Youkai Form

« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 07:40:51 PM by ToonLink777 »

Gammeru

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2009, 05:56:08 AM »
Daruma.

I'll probably color it and add more details later.

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2009, 07:49:24 AM »
When ZUN asks you to believe in small hitbox, he's asking you to believe in this deity:

Kobako Dansai (弾祭 小箱)
Goddess of Small Hitbox

A neophyte goddess, Kobako is still fairly insecure in her station. Perhaps it is because shooting games are such frail things, or perhaps she's just incompetent. Like many other minor goddesses such as the Aki sisters, she can be found on Youkai Mountain. She is easily recognized by her long black dress covered in tiny iridescent pearls, like so many little danmaku bullets. She's also one of the the few inhabitants of Gensokyo to wear high-heeled shoes, which only make her clumsier than she is to start with. She also wears a white blouse with short, poofy sleeves and a pair of red hair ribbons, which keep her short black hair in Chun Li style dual buns.

Kobako has the power to make projectiles pass harmlessly through their target. Besides bestowing this favor on worthy individuals engaged in youkai extermination, she also uses it to pass through walls--she throws herself at the wall, thus turning herself into a projectile of a sort, then uses her power on the wall. When she attacks--which is not uncommon, as she's overly emotional and easily agitated--she uses completely randomized barrages of tiny bullets of random colors.

Kobako is known to be inordinately fond of Reimu for some strange reason, despite Reimu barely knowing she exists. She has an equally inexplicable grudge against Letty. She also hates curved lasers; "Light shouldn't bend like that!" she says. She has offered to serve Suwako as her subordinate and is hoping that the Moriya Shrine will hold lots more "danmaku festivals" in the future...

Drake

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »
Haha, yes.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Onozuka Nikuyokura

• Powdered Sugar-Loli of Frosty Goodness
  • I'mma catch me an Iku Fish.
    • AWBW Forums
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2009, 07:29:25 PM »
*steals profile format*

Name: Akikura Kokoro | アキ蔵の こころ
Ability: Sees into a person's heart to their darkest fears and desires.
Occupation: Head of the defense wing of the Palace in the Ravine. Sees into the hearts of intruders and visitors to prepare defensive options against them.
Species: Youkai
Stage: 4; Extra Stage Mid-Boss

Danmaku: Attacks from the borders of the screen. They usually curve in some way in mid flight.
Spell cards:
                      Dark Whisper - "Fear of Death" | ダークウィスパー - "死の恐怖"
                      Black Whisper - "Devil's Game" | 黒のささやき - "悪魔のゲーム"
                      Fear - "The Heart Stopping Image" | 恐怖 - "ハートを停止するイメージ"
                      Terror - "Malicious Intent" | テロ - "悪意"
                      (Mid) Passion - "Trick of the Wistful Heart" | 情熱 - "トリック物欲しそうな心"
                      (Mid) Longing - "You will do anything to obtain" | あこがれ- "あなたは何でもする"を入手する"

Relationships: Hong Meiling (Fellow student where they learned martial arts); Mizuyama Fujumiya (Advisor to the Queen); Queen of the Palace in the Ravine (Employer)

Location: First Floor of the Palace in the Ravine - Defense Department

Personality: Her power causes her to have and experience the fears and desires of her victims, as such she has become jaded to most things and tends to be neutral to almost any situation. In the rare times that she shows emotion, it is strong enough to distort the air around her thus giving her the majority of her danmaku abilities. (She must be emotional to fight effectively)

Dislikes: Opponents who underestimate her

Appearance: She wears no hat to cover her flaming copper hair which only travels down to just below her jaw line. Her warm cinnimon eyes naturally cover her cold and calculating nature. Of thin build, she doesn't have much in the way of muscle, preferring to accomplish her job by means of trickery using her ability

To be edited*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 10:11:12 PM by Onozuka Nikuyokura »

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2009, 07:29:38 PM »
well, we do need a youkai with a paint brush...
NOW MAKING AN ARTISTIC FOX.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2009, 04:34:34 AM »
Kobako Dansai (弾祭 小箱)
Goddess of Small Hitbox

I actually find this to be a believable OC. Well done.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2009, 05:44:05 AM »
I actually find this to be a believable OC. Well done.
First worshipper.

Yuugi.

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
  • Not unwilling to shank you.
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »
Name: Hikouki Komi
Ability: Ability to breath life into any object (He calls it animation)
Species: Cat Youkai
Stage: Playable Character, Possibly 4
Shot: Random Objects that he finds and animates
Danmaku: Generally whatever his spellcard is focused on, and spinning patterns (Animation World is going to be a wierd spellcard, it's a survival.)
Spell cards:
Animate Sign [Animate Robot]
Animate Sign [Animate Tree]
Reanimate Sign [Reanimate Fairy]
Animate Sign [Animation World]
Final Spell: Reanimation [Self-Resurrection]

Relationship: Sakuya (distant relative & constant customer)
Remilia (well-known customer)
Alice (Constantly Annoys Hikouki about his ability to create fairies that act on their own)

Personality: His mood is very jumpy though he particularly has 3 - a responsible mood, an annoyed mood, and a happy mood.

Dislikes: Manual Labor of all kinds. He sure is glad that he found out about his power.

Appearance: Shiny silver hair with silver eyes to match. Hair is cut short and he wears a red one sleeve long one sleeve short shirt. One arm is covered in a bandage - nobody knows why. His pants are tattered near the bottom, and he generally doesn't wear shoes. His skin is slightly tanned, with a small nose and mouth. He also has black cat ears.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:35:43 AM by Seven Orange Clouds »
I had a teacher who used to play radiohead during class once.

ONCE.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2009, 02:21:48 PM »
Name: Hikouki Komi
Ability: Ability to breath life into any object (He calls it animation)
Species: Youkai
Stage: Playable Character, Possibly 4
Shot: Random Objects that he finds and animates
Danmaku: Square patterns and clover-shaped patterns
Spell cards:
Animate Sign [Animate Robot]
Animate Sign [Animate Tree]
Reanimate Sign [Reanimate Fairy]
Animate Sign [Animation World]
Final Spell: Reanimation [Self-Resurrection]

Relationship: Sakuya (distant relative & constant customer)
Remilia (well-known customer)

Personality: His mood is very jumpy though he particularly has 3 - a responsible mood, an annoyed mood, and a happy mood.

Likes: People who do good deeds, obviously. She also likes cats.

Dislikes: People who speak poorly of her decisions.

Appearance: Shiny silver hair with silver eyes to match. Hair is cut short and he wears a red one sleeve long one sleeve short shirt. One arm is covered in a bandage - nobody knows why. His pants are tattered near the bottom, and he generally doesn't wear shoes. His skin is slightly tanned, with a small nose and mouth.
Oh god. That's gunna be lots of shots if Komi's a player in a Danmakufu game.

Toasty

« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2009, 04:44:53 PM »
Self insert character, too.

Drake

« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2009, 06:09:11 PM »
nice job copy-pasting my formatting and not removing some parts lol

Danmaku: Square patterns and clover-shaped patterns
Likes: People who do good deeds, obviously. She also likes cats.
Dislikes: People who speak poorly of her decisions.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
  • Or does everyone else post too slow
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2009, 07:33:27 PM »
These profiles are all so cool. Would'nt it be awesome to put the best of them into some sort of collaborated danmakufu game? Obviously it would probably require too much effort and not enough motivation, but it's a cool thought  8)

The five magic rolling stones

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2009, 01:31:58 AM »
nice job copy-pasting my formatting and not removing some parts lol
You can't expect me to be perfect :V

Here I'll edit it

ONCE.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2009, 01:45:56 AM »
Name: Butts McKenzie
Species: Human
Ability: The power to make everyone around her extremely uncomfortable
Spell cards:
 Guess what [I have diarrhea]
 Oh my god [I'm going to piss in your eye socket]
 more likely than you think [insects in your vagina]

Hates everything, Curses a lot, possibly a psychopath
Wotters gonna' wot

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2009, 01:23:02 AM »
Name: Butts McKenzie
Species: Human
Ability: The power to make everyone around her extremely uncomfortable
Spell cards:
 Guess what [I have diarrhea]
 Oh my god [I'm going to piss in your eye socket]
 more likely than you think [insects in your vagina]

Hates everything, Curses a lot, possibly a psychopath
If you give a description of her appearance somebody should totally draw her him it that thing.

ONCE.

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2009, 02:31:58 AM »
Self insert character, too.
You should've seen my first attempt at making a Touhou, if you think THAT'S a self insert. Regardless...

Name - Hanyuu Gurifu Moriyo
Species - Vampire
Ability - Manipulation of emotions
Occupation - Student
Age - 12
Stage - Stage 4
Shot - Suppositories Bullets that look like they come from a gun
Danmaku - Odd patterns that almost give a sort of emotion to them
Spellcards
Ideal Thought - [Content Meadows]
Bursting Feeling - [Gloomy Clouds]
Emotional Curve - [Rage of a Devil]
Uncontrolled Reaction - [Fear and Surprise]
Relationship - Shiro Moriyo [Brother], Tekkou Hakuta [Butler of sorts], Naraku Shonen [Mentor]
Location - Nearby Human Village, opposite the Forest of Magic (Supposing she's in Gensokyo)
Likes - Poetry, Reading, Naraku
Dislikes - Sunny days, Anyone that bothers her, Shiro
Appearance - Blonde hair flowing to the left, with two straight locks extending to her cheek over her ear, and a ponytail extending about four inches past the collar. Usually wears a white dress shirt, sleeves rolled past the elbow, and a red tie. Wears a navy blue miniskirt with knee socks, and black dress shoes. Has bat wings and red eyes. Sometimes wears a scarf, and has what we would consider a B cup. About five foot two in height.
My Comments - She's probably the only character I've made that I could possibly say relates to my least noticable side, the gothic-loli-loving side. She's no emo, but she certainly isn't average. I honestly found her kind of attracting, in her own way.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2009, 09:40:06 PM »
I don't know why I did this, but here goes.

Name: Morlon Brightfire
Species: Dwarf
Relationships: Gets along with Utsuho due to their shared interest in magma.

Morlon is a member of Gensokyo's small Dwarf population. He seems to be the only blacksmith in the underground Dwarf village, and makes a living selling fine quality weapons and tools to Satori and the fairies who work for her. Little is known about Gensokyo's Dwarfs, and only a handful of females have been spotted. Satori may know more about them, but even she considers them to be of little importance.

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2009, 11:47:58 PM »
If you give a description of her appearance somebody should totally draw her him it that thing.

Um, OK, lemme think for a second...
She has dirty blond hair, freckles, a permanent disgruntled look on her face, has braces, and wears a shirt that says "Yeah yeah yeah" and a lopsided skirt with bees on it
Wotters gonna' wot

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2009, 01:43:41 AM »
Um, OK, lemme think for a second...
She has dirty blond hair, freckles, a permanent disgruntled look on her face, has braces, and wears a shirt that says "Yeah yeah yeah" and a lopsided skirt with bees on it

Cabblecorento

• I'm a cat!
  • MEOW.
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2009, 10:02:06 PM »
RECOIL IN HORROR

Yeah, that's Hikouki. Made a few changes to what I said he looks like.
That thing around his neck holds part of his power - without it he's sort of weak and can't breathe life into things. However, he rarely wears it. It's sort of like Marisa's Mini-hakkero, Syou's Pagoda, and Alice's Book.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 11:57:58 PM by Seven Danmaku Clouds »

TL777 ✌

• Fuwa fuwa desu~~~
  • Do you know what time it is?
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2009, 02:40:12 AM »
Another one from me. ^-^

~~~Demon of Disaster and Dimensions~~~
                  Lani jigen

Stage: Final

Ability: Control of Disasters and Dimensions

Danmaku: Random (Depends on Attack)

Spell Cards:

Space: "Black Hole"
"Dimensional Warp"
Doom:"Caught in the Deep Magic Eye"
"Another World, Alien World"
Disaster:"Uninstalling the Earth"
War Sign: "Nuke the Earth"
"End of a Dimension"

Relationships:
N/A

Description:
A Demon From Makai who can control Disasters and Dimensions, She left Makai due to Boredom. She amused herself by Causing Gensokyo's Residents Trouble, but she was stopped before she could do anything Seriously harmful.

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2009, 01:59:15 AM »

That's basically exactly what I imagined
Wotters gonna' wot

Toasty

« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2009, 02:23:36 AM »
I imagined someone more attractive, for some reason...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 09:42:03 PM by Toast »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2009, 07:07:13 AM »
Name - Can't think of a good one atm...
Species - Hone-onna (Though more of a Succubus)
Ability - Ability to read the heart.  (She can instinctive know an individual's personality and past romantic history.  She is also adept at pairing individuals together.)
Occupation - Matchmaker (though not very successful as she has very, very few clients)
Age - ?? (Look like she's in her late teens)
Stage - 2 or 3
Relationship - none known
Location - varies wildly
Likes - Romance, successful marriages (especially if she's the one who arranged it)
Dislikes - Unnecessary fighting
Errata - Often says more than she should.  She would set Reimu off by implying she may become a spinster, Marisa by implying she plays for the other team, and Sanae by almost blurting out something in Sanae's past that Sanae wants no one to know about.
Appearance - Red hair, blue eyes.  Bust comparible to Sanae.  Really can't think of an outfit atm.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 07:09:39 AM by Aya Reiko »