Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211743 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Re: Cosmic Break (FIRST FANART CONTEST 01/12 to 02/17 11PM PST!!)
« Reply #480 on: February 13, 2011, 01:31:14 AM »
Fizalivan is not a dragon.

This is a dragon.

I just realized what we need. Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked, there was a shortage of robot unicorns in Cosmic Break. Particularly, the rainbowed colored kind filled to the brim with FABULOUS.

On a less happy note, I have yet to win an epoch. I've come close, but no cigar.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #481 on: February 13, 2011, 03:44:11 AM »
I just realized what we need. Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked, there was a shortage of robot unicorns in Cosmic Break. Particularly, the rainbowed colored kind filled to the brim with FABULOUS.

On a less happy note, I have yet to win an epoch. I've come close, but no cigar.

EDIT: How is one to use Shino? I'm finding her BS to not be very practical, and I can't be agressive like I can with Jikuns or Squealers. Her TEC is rather high for a LND, so I gave her an armor breaker, with marginal success. Also, I keep confusing her with Marill.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #482 on: February 13, 2011, 04:02:53 AM »

EDIT: How is one to use Shino? I'm finding her BS to not be very practical, and I can't be agressive like I can with Jikuns or Squealers. Her TEC is rather high for a LND, so I gave her an armor breaker, with marginal success. Also, I keep confusing her with Marill.
I'm assuming you mean her LG.

anyway

Four main Shino playstyles I've seen:

1. Give her x2 shields and run everyone over with her LG attack
2. Give her smaller legs, a bazooka, and use her as a hopper
3. Give her Byne/Squealer arms and kill everything with your fists
4. Give her accelguns or 8-vulcans and shoot things

4 is probably the most practical.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #483 on: February 13, 2011, 04:11:55 AM »
I'm assuming you mean her LG.

anyway

Four main Shino playstyles I've seen:

1. Give her x2 shields and run everyone over with her LG attack
2. Give her smaller legs, a bazooka, and use her as a hopper
3. Give her Byne/Squealer arms and kill everything with your fists
4. Give her accelguns or 8-vulcans and shoot things

4 is probably the most practical.

You're prolly right. 4 is the pretty much what the play style I'm looking for. It just seems that other robots(UC) are just better fot the other things. Btw, I've never been a fan of double viper shields. I could understand if you had a gun and a melee built in, like I wouldn't mind doing that to a Jaguar Arm with a squealer. But I see Jikuns and squealers do it. I've tried it, but I keep getting stun-locked into obblivion and wishing I had a gun to take down the low healths shooting me without fear. I also don't get why people put them on Airs, I keep seeing them on Crims. I would rather have another gun.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #484 on: February 13, 2011, 04:16:58 AM »
You're prolly right. 4 is the pretty much what the play style I'm looking for. It just seems that other robots(UC) are just better fot the other things. Btw, I've never been a fan of double viper shields. I could understand if you had a gun and a melee built in, like I wouldn't mind doing that to a Jaguar Arm with a squealer. But I see Jikuns and squealers do it. I've tried it, but I keep getting stun-locked into obblivion and wishing I had a gun to take down the low healths shooting me without fear. I also don't get why people put them on Airs, I keep seeing them on Crims. I would rather have another gun.
They work great on S-airs, actually.  They usually completely shield you from grounded attacks, and amp up your survivability considerably.  Also keeps you from getting stunned, dropping to the ground, and consequently killed.  And for people that want to play Tesla with her regular arm, the shield lets you get up close for thunder laser/raiko without getting your face ripped off.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #485 on: February 13, 2011, 01:00:20 PM »
And for people that want to play Tesla with her regular arm, the shield lets you get up close for thunder laser/raiko without getting your face ripped off.

Are you talking about the regular Tesladonna or Coil? The regular Tesladonna's arms can't equip anything.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
Re: Cosmic Break (FANART 01/12 - 02/17 also UC GARA2 IS RIDICULOUSLY GOOD)
« Reply #486 on: February 13, 2011, 04:57:44 PM »
Stunlocked Squealer? Inconceivable! The Squealer Gods are not pleased by your report, you clearly are not spamming your punches enough.

Had about 18 TGH back then and never had stunlocking issues even when my shields are down, only thing that could possibly stunlock me would be them god damn Ouka, AFAIK, you cannot be stunlocked out of your FALCON PUNCH animation, so just spam that permanently.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #487 on: February 13, 2011, 05:18:14 PM »
My guildies say Shino's a run 'n' gun type bot. Maybe she is, but I use her for sniping. Payload rifle or something on the left arm, armor breaker on the right, I do better than I do before if I lead my team well.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #488 on: February 13, 2011, 06:44:40 PM »
Are you talking about the regular Tesladonna or Coil? The regular Tesladonna's arms can't equip anything.
I was talking regular coil with one arm swapped for something else.  It really is pointless to use both arms.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #489 on: February 13, 2011, 11:53:51 PM »
Eh...gave her a Negatron Rifle. Results have since improved. Maybe I'll try a Tesla with a shield.

As for Squealer, I suck with him because everyone dodges my paunching.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #490 on: February 14, 2011, 02:36:22 AM »
Tempura and Miso are online :D
I feel sorry for them, all those people spamming them with questions.
WELL, TOO BAD! WE WANT PLAYER SHOPS AND A TRADE SYSTEM!
PLAYER SHOP! TRADE SYSTEM! PLAYER SHOP! TRADE SYS-*banned*
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #491 on: February 14, 2011, 04:27:55 AM »
Apparently, I never noticed:

CBJP has a new login song.

Secret new special robot incoming?
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #492 on: February 14, 2011, 09:08:12 PM »
Do they let us select what we like best? If not they should.

Also, are EN accounts able to go on jp? I also wonder if we have ctf yet. I have a friend who played during beta and he says that was one of the funner parts of CB.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 09:14:00 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #493 on: February 14, 2011, 09:18:24 PM »
Do they let us select what we like best? If not they should.

Also, are EN accounts able to go on jp? I also wonder if we have ctf yet. I have a friend who played during beta and he says that was one of the funner parts of CB.
1. What is this question for

2. No, you have to make your own account, but once you do, it should be able to log into C21 Online and CyberStep's other games as well.

3. CTF is in Team Fight.
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #494 on: February 15, 2011, 12:57:03 AM »
1. What is this question for

Login theme.  That new one makes 3, right?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #495 on: February 15, 2011, 05:04:13 AM »
Login theme.  That new one makes 3, right?
I think that's four, but go ahead and change it if you'd like, it's all in the music folder.

in other news

hey guys look what hakua got
Horie dorie~

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #497 on: February 15, 2011, 03:37:49 PM »

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #498 on: February 16, 2011, 11:02:50 PM »
extremely important tip:
once you hit hexagon, try your best not to rank up
Horie dorie~

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #499 on: February 16, 2011, 11:45:51 PM »
you have to state the reason for the ignorant!
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #500 on: February 16, 2011, 11:55:12 PM »
extremely important tip:
once you hit hexagon, try your best not to rank up

Why? Are they ever going to improve the rewards?

btw, how does TEC relate to damage. I dabating tuning my mags for TEC. That or range.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 12:18:21 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #501 on: February 17, 2011, 12:42:29 AM »
btw, how does TEC relate to damage. I dabating tuning my mags for TEC. That or range.

Damage based on force and TEC

Sometimes you're better off increasing the force if you are tuning a weapon. Since sometimes it takes about 2 to 3 TEC to increase damage by 1.

« Reply #502 on: February 17, 2011, 12:47:21 AM »
Damage based on force and TEC

Sometimes you're better off increasing the force if you are tuning a weapon. Since sometimes it takes about 2 to 3 TEC to increase damage by 1.
Force is always the better option, since increasing force also increases the impact of TEC.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #503 on: February 17, 2011, 12:53:56 AM »
Why? Are they ever going to improve the rewards?
because if you turn star, you will become A POMPOUS BASTARD

also no

SEE I AM ALREADY CHANGING OH NOOOOOOOO
Horie dorie~

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #504 on: February 17, 2011, 01:14:01 AM »
Too bad both of my Sturbanger's 2 slotted arms BOTH have ALL their slots broken.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #505 on: February 17, 2011, 01:35:52 AM »
I really want to get a Sturbanger but a lot of people say that his internal weapons are really inaccurate.

« Reply #506 on: February 17, 2011, 01:40:03 AM »
I really want to get a Sturbanger but a lot of people say that his internal weapons are really inaccurate.
Sturbanger in general is horrid.  Massive cost, massive target, internal and arm missiles both have crappy homing and lowish damage (moreso the internal, with a measly 8 force per), and he's slow as hell.  The instant anything gets even remotely close to you, you die and cost your team 2000 BP.  Not to mention that he's 100 RT (50 RT on sale) on top of it all.

If you're interested in an RT art, Amateus and Destructor Girl are fantastic.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #507 on: February 17, 2011, 02:03:26 AM »
Got a [RO] Lucky Cube ALPHA, received a Crescent Saint, not something I was hoping for (melee air, meh, hard bot is hard), but it certainly is a lot better than most of the shit I could've gotten.

« Reply #508 on: February 17, 2011, 02:04:35 AM »
Got a [RO] Lucky Cube ALPHA, received a Crescent Saint, not something I was hoping for (melee air, meh, hard bot is hard), but it certainly is a lot better than most of the shit I could've gotten.
do you have any idea how hard i just raged right now

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #509 on: February 17, 2011, 02:31:12 AM »
Got a [RO] Lucky Cube ALPHA, received a Crescent Saint
rip its arms off

40COST/+25HP/+2STR/+1WLK/+2FLY per arm is obviously fabulous for boost running dorks with kamui staves
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:49:47 AM by Nat Tea »
Horie dorie~