Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211725 times)

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2010, 08:47:32 PM »
Gave my Jikun Hu a lance, now has 9 or 10 TEC and 22 or so WLK. I still have to find a gun that suits me, though. Long range, fast bullet speed, moderate-high ammo capacity. For now, I use accelerated gun or easy rifle.
Btw, this game needs player shops or marketplaces. I need parts so I can upgrade my weapons and stuff.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2010, 09:10:54 PM »
Gave my Jikun Hu a lance, now has 9 or 10 TEC and 22 or so WLK. I still have to find a gun that suits me, though. Long range, fast bullet speed, moderate-high ammo capacity. For now, I use accelerated gun or easy rifle.
Btw, this game needs player shops or marketplaces. I need parts so I can upgrade my weapons and stuff.
Best thing I can think of that fits that description is the negatron rifle, but I'm not sure if that's equippable by land units, and if it is it's probably too big for the Jikuns.  Though I haven't tried it yet, bazookas seem like they'd be great for land units; use melee on anything grounded, and blast airs (your weakness) with rockets.

Got a Lazflamme LOUD last night, who I recolored to regular colors and named EX-Lazflamme.  Using her over Jikun Long now purely because her cost is in the 400s atm and the underboob may be a contributing factor too.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2010, 10:02:20 PM »
I haven't done a Haku run at all yet, so I wouldn't know what to do either (though I know about the lolnuke).  I want that staff though. D:
EDIT: You shot down my friend request ;_;

Woops! Didn't know which was you, what's your player name? Should've said something about you being from MOTK since I just decline all the random friend requests I get :x

« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2010, 10:03:22 PM »
Woops! Didn't know which was you, what's your player name? Should've said something about you being from MOTK since I just decline all the random friend requests I get :x
Suguri :v

Probably should've, but I don't think too clearly at 4:30 AM :derp:

EDIT: 3000 EXP away from level 8 Crim, it's going to be way too hard to resist making her a seraph before level 10 :ohdear:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 10:29:51 PM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #154 on: December 29, 2010, 11:39:42 PM »
I gave Jikun Long one of those shotgun beam things, it works okay. What do you guys use for Crim? I usually go nano/lance or bazooka/lance. Just got her to level 5.
Think they'll add Seraph-type power-ups for other bots? Maybe a Lily Seraph or a Laz Seraph?
Speaking of which, how many times have you seen people use Laz? I see tons of Crims and Lilies, but no Laz. When it comes to Lands, I usually see Jikuns.

btw, do we have an MOTK clan?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2010, 01:55:27 AM »
I gave Jikun Long one of those shotgun beam things, it works okay. What do you guys use for Crim? I usually go nano/lance or bazooka/lance. Just got her to level 5.
Think they'll add Seraph-type power-ups for other bots? Maybe a Lily Seraph or a Laz Seraph?
Speaking of which, how many times have you seen people use Laz? I see tons of Crims and Lilies, but no Laz. When it comes to Lands, I usually see Jikuns.

btw, do we have an MOTK clan?
My level 7 crim's got a wide beam gun/bazooka.  Though I'm reluctant to admit it to even myself, she does so much better than any of my other mechs with that loadout.  Going to give her Izuna legs at some point for tail wisps + medium size, and have been toying around with the idea of giving her Tesladonna legs right now (though the kick seems rather meh and tesla's parts have horrid stats).

They didn't have any other seraphs in beta, so I doubt it.  Seraph Laz might be a possibility since they have similar stats, but I can't even imagine how brutally a Seraph Lily would rape everything.

I myself just switched to Laz Loud from Jikun Long.  I haven't noticed much of a change in performance, except Laz has about half the cost.  She still only has her default weps though, not sure what else to give her.

Uh, I was under the impression we did; Choja mentioned it a bit on pages 2 and 3.  Would that be the clan with the Byakuren icon?

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2010, 03:56:43 AM »
Uh, I was under the impression we did; Choja mentioned it a bit on pages 2 and 3.  Would that be the clan with the Byakuren icon?
Not actually an official MotK clan, but it is a clan: Maiden (it's from CBJP anyways).

unfortunately it usually requires a friend request to me first before i can clan invite you (it's easier!)
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2010, 04:05:11 AM »
Not actually an official MotK clan, but it is a clan: Maiden (it's from CBJP anyways).

unfortunately it usually requires a friend request to me first before i can clan invite you (it's easier!)

Just making sure I didn't accidentily reject it. I get absolutely swarmed with requests, which is weird because I suck at this game. I'm surprised I didn't reject Esoterica.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2010, 05:42:13 PM »
Where do you fight Haku?  I can't find anything about how to get to the fight anywhere, and I've got increased interest in doing so now that I know where this weapon comes from.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2010, 05:53:52 PM »
Head to the place where you do Quest Mode/Ground Area. Most of the information you need is here. I highly suggest reading it.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2010, 06:22:52 PM »

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2010, 06:29:56 PM »
Was questing in Arcantus, doing the advanced treasure collecting quest, got everything but there was nobody to hand the stuff to in Outposts! Was rather frustrating, at least I got some nice stuff from the run though, including a Silk Hat :V

What's the point of those quests anyways? Just Battle Points? What are they good for anyways? Just ranks?

« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2010, 06:49:26 PM »
First Haku run down.  I knew what I was doing better than my team did; one guy was still in area 6 fighting random trash when we were halfway through the boss fight, and I was the only person using 3-way Daggers :V

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2010, 06:49:56 PM »
I highly suggest reading it.
If you decide to walk into THREE STAR RESTAURANT (my room name for highest difficulty Haku) and I'm not confident in your setup, I will kick you out.

Do note that defeating three star Demonwolf Haku gives you ~2000 EXP per robot (which can add together and allocate to another robot if your other robots have full exp) and also everyone gets the same drops after victory, but if you fail, you get NOTHING.

I don't like spending ~20 minutes to get punched in the face ok
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2010, 07:23:22 PM »
I generally ask around if everyone know strat, been nice enough to take a few newbies on a run and take them through the strats. But yeah, worst is when they don't admit to being utterly clueless but comes along anyway and either get completely lost on route or just feed the Haku. And then you have people with the right equips, know the strat, but simply waste precious time by not evading attacks that should be evaded and kept dying to silly things.

« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2010, 09:34:08 PM »
Just had two fail 3-star runs in a row.  First one, two of the people had just started playing, one using an art and the other a jikun with handguns.  The second one, two people were impatient fucks and left a split-second before we found the fifth treasure, then everyone else bailed too.

I'm definitely going to be more cautious about who I do these runs with now.

Also, would it be a terrible idea to use, say, a Duel Rapier or Tesla Arms instead of a 3-way against Haku if using an air type?  Those things don't aim well midair.

(which can add together and allocate to another robot if your other robots have full exp)
Wait, this works?  If I pack my level 5 Lily Rain and Izuna, my Crim will be getting 6000 exp per run?  Oh man, I might get Seraph tonight then.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 09:39:37 PM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2010, 10:09:27 PM »
Thought I might give questing a try. Did you guys go for Arcantus first or straight to the other one?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2010, 10:33:22 PM »
Thought I might give questing a try. Did you guys go for Arcantus first or straight to the other one?
Straight to 3-star Haku.  Which, honestly, I don't think seems all that hard.  As long as you equip a melee weapon and know when not to rush him with it, it seems like an easy fight.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2010, 12:53:31 AM »
Arcantus is good if you have nothing better to do, you'll get quite a lot of WBs, robot parts and tune up mats from it, just make sure you use up all your ammo before heading into the next area, and try get as much power ups early as possible. Also, you can consider killing off two out of three bots of yours before heading into Outpost just to maximize the benefit.

« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2010, 02:27:33 AM »
First successful three-star Haku, got a Kamui Staff :3

Then ended up in a one-star run where the leader died to the explosions every time in both the explosion and final forms and never meleed once, then complained that we kept dying and that was why we lost.

... :/

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #170 on: December 31, 2010, 02:30:11 AM »
Straight to 3-star Haku.  Which, honestly, I don't think seems all that hard.  As long as you equip a melee weapon and know when not to rush him with it, it seems like an easy fight.

I've been doing the Ark of Desire(his name is too long.) How does he compare to Haku and the fraction guy.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2010, 03:17:46 AM »

I've been doing the Ark of Desire(his name is too long.) How does he compare to Haku and the fraction guy.
Aside from my first 2* Berzelius run just now (oh jesus 3000 exp <3), I've only done Haku runs.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #172 on: December 31, 2010, 03:54:21 AM »
I have never beaten 3 star berzelius before. I would like to, though!
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #173 on: December 31, 2010, 04:20:41 AM »
Do you get anything special for beating Berzelius (like Haku's staff-sword thing)? Doesn't feel like I got anything cool, maybe I should check.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #174 on: December 31, 2010, 04:36:44 AM »
Do you get anything special for beating Berzelius (like Haku's staff-sword thing)? Doesn't feel like I got anything cool, maybe I should check.
You can allegedly get a Stardust Cannon, though I haven't seen one drop yet.

EDIT: Oh man, 1.5k exp for a 10-min run against 1-star Berzelius?  Definitely doing this one a lot more.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 04:52:28 AM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2010, 06:17:08 AM »
Sigh, Berzelious is such a pain when you don't know the map.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2010, 06:18:16 AM »
Sigh, Berzelious is such a pain when you don't know the map.
Fortunately it doesn't take too long to figure out.  I've got the path down for both 1 and 2 star runs now.

Also Kamui Staff rapes him so badly it's funny.  After he lands the second time I can just go Ivis-mode on him and get  him to fly off to the next area without getting hit :V

EDIT: Level 9 Crim, 70k UC.  Seraph promotion's on the horizon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 06:39:13 AM by Esoterica »

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2010, 06:44:35 AM »
I was in a Haku Run once, my 1st run, soon as I saw form 10, I called it Ran. I have called it Ran everytime onward. for the record, Berzelius is Hibachi :P

If any of you see a ShinkuTear, thats me :D I'm currently trying out Shino Exroad, Jikun Long and Lily Rain to see how they are :3

BTW, if I can, I'll friend request Choja to get in Maidens :D I plan on doing Ran-runs for levels, and SquidTentacle is even joining in :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 06:47:58 AM by MystearicaGrants »

« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2010, 08:53:22 AM »
Izuna + dual staves in arena makes me feel like I'm playing air ivis :V  Maybe I should try staff + shield and use tail wisps for range, see how it goes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 09:44:05 AM by Esoterica »

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2010, 10:53:39 AM »
I need to do some single player Hibachi run to get the pathing down :x

We need to add each other so we can do Haku runs together!