Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119543 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Three LyLo!
« Reply #1080 on: March 30, 2011, 03:47:12 PM »
And back.

It's impossible for me to guess at a scumbuddy pairing for Huh What and Edible respectively. The way Huh What declared he'd track Edible and Edible getting a second shot of a declared night action almost makes me want to entertain the idea of a Huh What/Edible scumteam, but then they'd have pulled a daring gambit of all gambits and it'd be hilarious, but unlikely.

I'll look at voting Huh What later, but for now an interesting venue opened up.

We know with certainty that Bard is third party, and that we live until tomorrow if he's lynched. The mere fact that you're discussing who to NK if I'm not scum means you don't have the certainty you need to attempt this plan - if you miss scum, there is no NK. There is no having Bard kill Zak - all he has to do is nothing and let the scum pick the targets and he fulfills his win condition.

How are you certain you'll live until tomorrow when I die, and how can you proclaim I need do nothing and let scum pick the targets? If you lynch town, you lose, yes, but that is why you scumhunt and make sure you get scum today. I cannot believe you are honestly arguing, at LYLO, to avoid lynching scum, to disregard scumhunting and instead rely on role shenanigans that you are unsure of with the idea that Serp would make a game so horribly unbalanced that it could be won by virtue of roles alone.

I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe any mod would wrangle their game so that town can win the game by sheer virtue of its roles rather than its efforts to scumhunt, and that you would suggest this is the case and that town should take full fledged advantage of it seems downright silly to me. That you invoke WIFOM as an argument to declare yourself not scum is also very suspect.

That capt h declares Zakeri scummy (the grounds on which this is done are unclear to me beyond "he didn't get modkilled" and "role speculation"!) but then shows no real zeal to even pursue this venue strikes me as suspect as well.

It's also telling that he declares HW is definite scum, but still provides no case to support that claim, looking like an easy hop on a popular target. He clears Edible based on Edible's role unpossibly being a scum role due to speculation that the game was centred around it, and brlgrhg. There's just so little scumhunting and so much gaming the setup and speculating roles from Capt H, alongside erratic voting, jumping on Kilga to lynch a town even pressuring people to vote with him and of course, the golden gem:
Bard did a lot of things that were strange ? supporting Dormio taking away Shadoweh?s vig kill before even knowing it could be returned, wanting Dormio not to return it,

How is me supporting Dormio taking away the vig kill that was going to hit me "strange"? It'd be normal for any alignment to support blocking whoever wants to kill them unilaterally, no?

While I'm at it.
Bard?s original view, interestingly, makes him look worse than he had to. He looked great if scum knew Hourai.

If Bard is scum, he is hurling the fact in our faces so hard that we simply won?t be able to believe it. I don?t mind believing things at face value though.

Please explain how I am/was scummy for considering that Traitor was exactly what it usually means, a disconnected member of scum? How would that make me look great? How am I "hurling the fact [that I am scum]" in your faces so hard?

Capt H, again, why are you suggesting town not scum hunt nor lynch scum on LYLO, in favour of eliminating a third party and playing a role game?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1081 on: March 30, 2011, 04:07:48 PM »
#ZombieApocalypseMafia
#Title[Day 3 - Pseudo-MyLo!]
#BGM[dreadofthegrave.wav]
#ScriptVersion[2]

(Totally not stealing this from my first game)

Capt. H is scum! I can confirm this with his last post! He has stated that passing the radio would use his night action. HOWEVER, HE HAS CLAIMED VANILLA TOWNIE.[/color=blue] Therefore, there should be no reason why  the pm would state it would use his night action as he should have no night action to use in the first place! Hence, he is lying scum![/color] Another thing, he claims that last game scum could not night kill and use their role night actions at the same time. HOWEVER, on Night 1 of the last game, ALL THREE SCUM USED THEIR ROLE ACTIONS AND KILLED SOMEONE. [/color=blue]Therefore, Capt. H is clearing bsing this! There is no need for town to lie ever, so he is clearly scum![/color]

"But this all depends on if people can only take one night action at a time! You can't prove that I'm wrong!!"

Oh? But I will!!

On Night 0, NeoSerela had both radios. And NeoSerela had successfully passed both radios to UK and Shadoweh. They also confirmed this. Therefore, NeoSerela did TWO night actions! Otherwise, he would have only passed out one radio since it counts as a night action!

I've got you cornered now scum!

"Ha! But you'll won't know who the remaining scum is! Who cares if you lynch me!

However, we can find out who it is very simply! Dormio, rolebock huh what. Zakeri, cop huh what. Edible, test Bardiche, PX, Zakeri, Dormio, and NeoSerela! That way, we can clearly see which of the two unconfirmed is scum!

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1082 on: March 30, 2011, 04:10:27 PM »
Ah fuck, two hours spent and that post ends up messed up. :(

Also, forgot to say Bardiche not shoot anyone, as I'm sure that will prevent a game over at night.

Guess I'll go get breakfast :(

Oh, and Bardiche ninja

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #1083 on: March 30, 2011, 04:32:01 PM »
Hmm.  When we lynch whoever our intended target is today, can Dormio just roleblock Bardiche if we hit town instead of scum?  That will at least prevent us from losing.

@PX: I enjoyed reading that, but if I live through today I am most certainly dead tomorrow - with one more shot of my ability I will know the zombie status of every player in the game.  I wouldn't count on getting results for my ability tomorrow.

Still trying to decide between HW/Capth/Serela.  My better half is calling for HW's head, I should note; I'm still not entirely convinced he's scum myself.

Edible

« Reply #1084 on: March 30, 2011, 04:33:39 PM »
Oh, if the above implication wasn't obvious, lynching Bardiche today is a completely stupid thing to do and I won't even consider it.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1085 on: March 30, 2011, 04:44:59 PM »
PX, I'm going to be honest with you.

I'm certain you're town now because there is no way your scum buddy would not have corrected you or held you back a bit, but your logical methods are flawed.

I assume the radio I received was just a standardized PM given out with any radio. You would have gotten the same message about it using up your night action, in spite of you being vanilla. Each person gets one action per night, and passing the radio was confirmed as a night action. Furthermore, this partially had to do with the fact that radios can be spoken through at night without using up an action, so a player can use his radio and pass it in the same night.

Bard - The primary suspects today are me and Huh What. I'm assuming that won't change. The fact that I'm suggesting the tactics that I am with roles means that I'm certain I can prove one if not both of us town.

And by the by, you just proved exactly what I said before - no matter what we do in our scum hunts, we should lynch you today. That will give Edible another chance with his test, and let us do some role confirmation. I'm not sure why you are suggesting that we would lose if we lynched you, unless there is another part of your role you want to reveal.

From an information perspective, lynching you is the best option. As you confirmed, if we don't, we will not get a go at an Edible scum pair. We should still scum hunt naturally, I'm merely suggesting the best course of action for the night while we do it. Strategy is our friend, and the lack of it here is annoying. Since we lose if town is wrong, and town still gets both scum with my method if town is right, the fact that I'm suggesting what seems like the best course of action and being labeledscum for it is annoying.

There is no reason why I should have been the one to suggest you were the safest lynch for tonight, and that a miss-lynch would lose us the game. That should have been accepted. If we are going to lose from a bad lynch, we might as well take the only certain good lynch and use the extra time to find scum. (Furthermore, we need two scum to utilize Edible's ability.)

The most immediately scummy looking player from my perspective is Dormio, because she not only was opposed to my tactics while offering none of her own, but she was actively opposing the concept of tactics altogether. Once again PX gets points for trying to keep up with tactics and form them himself, even if I find them flawed and his enthusiasm to immediately vote a liability. The real problem is that I'm not sure what to think of anyone.

Bard - when I said you looked scummy, I made a list of things you did that hinted that you were scum. I'm a bit suspicious, so I tend to look at both sides of every coin. In your case, everything you said you did works out if you were scum except for the Affinity kill.

I'm sorry, but I find it hard to believe any mod would wrangle their game so that town can win the game by sheer virtue of its roles rather than its efforts to scumhunt, and that you would suggest this is the case and that town should take full fledged advantage of it seems downright silly to me.

The mod said the roles are experimental. I figure there's probably imbalances to be found.

Capt H, again, why are you suggesting town not scum hunt nor lynch scum on LYLO, in favour of eliminating a third party and playing a role game?

I'm suggesting that if town has a way to confirm it's suspicions, it should do so, rather than enter blind. If a third party has to bite the bullet to give town proof of scum, what do I care.

The Huh what/me pairing is the obvious one. I can both prove it wrong and clear at least one of us if I lynch you first. If I'm lying, town still gets to kill both me and huh what with plenty of time since neither or us could attempt a night kill (taking us out of Lylo), and Edible will have either Huh what or me cornered.

Using your lynch we can disprove the existence of a likely scum paring and either prove the innocence or guilt of one or two townies through Edible. Through your help if we are wrong today we lose, but through your lynch if we are wrong today we will know we were wrong and still be able to win.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1086 on: March 30, 2011, 04:45:40 PM »
Then change plans. If huh what isn't lying about his role, then Dormio block Bardiche, Neo passes his radio to Edible, huh what keeps his, and you should be protected for the night.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1087 on: March 30, 2011, 04:48:58 PM »
Hmm.  When we lynch whoever our intended target is today, can Dormio just roleblock Bardiche if we hit town instead of scum?  That will at least prevent us from losing.

@PX: I enjoyed reading that, but if I live through today I am most certainly dead tomorrow - with one more shot of my ability I will know the zombie status of every player in the game.  I wouldn't count on getting results for my ability tomorrow.

Still trying to decide between HW/Capth/Serela.  My better half is calling for HW's head, I should note; I'm still not entirely convinced he's scum myself.

Edible - Even if we block Bard, scum know not to go after him. We can't block both scum and Bard. and Bard will vote with scum for an automatic victory, since there will be three townies one our said, and two scum and Bard that fulfill their win conditions together on the other.

If we lynch town today, we lose.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1088 on: March 30, 2011, 05:03:02 PM »
Actually Edible, we can absolutely either get you through tomorrow or have a certified scum tomorrow.

Part of my plan to use up night actions tonight was to have Neo give her radio to huh what, and huh what give his radio to you. Then you will have huh What's protection, which means if you die, Huh What is scum. So we either have you alive for tomorrow or proof that Huh what is scum.

Unfortunately, if town dies that plan won't work. It should work fine if scum or Bard die though.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1089 on: March 30, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »
I can only change targets during the day.
When the flip is shown night occurs so I'll have gone to sleep unlike you other suicidal insomniacs.

Anyway.
capt. h: I like how you just completely disregard PX's argument as flawed.
Why? Because it conflicts with your own theory?
Also, you know what tactic I suggest we employ?
The one where we actually hunt for scum instead of arguing about roles and the setup until days end with relatively little happening.

As I've said before, as far as I'm concerned, Bardiche is vanilla town seeing as he's currently a vegetable through drug misuse and there's no reason to lynch him in favor of, you know, actually trying to get scum.

Also, huh what appears to be missing. :/

Attempting to make posts at 6am, after having been working on assignments until 2am is not fun at all.
Oh well, time for super fun Thursday.

« Reply #1090 on: March 30, 2011, 08:13:45 PM »
I'm here, albeit not particularly actively. I don't have anything to say because the game devolved into "plan the best route to victory via roles" and that is generally uninteresting to me. Pretty much everything has been already covered, I believe.

I don't particularly want to desert my alignment, though, so I'm working on a post/vote, but it's pretty meaningless at this juncture.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1091 on: March 30, 2011, 08:19:08 PM »
One more thing that occurred to me before I go.
capt. h said as much that his plan is reliant on taking out a zombie today.
We kill a zombie first.
Yet he keeps pushing for us to kill Bardiche, who even he believes is a third party.
???

Edible

« Reply #1092 on: March 30, 2011, 08:23:31 PM »
I'm here, albeit not particularly actively. I don't have anything to say because the game devolved into "plan the best route to victory via roles" and that is generally uninteresting to me. Pretty much everything has been already covered, I believe.

For someone who is probably going to get lynched or shot tonight, you're awfully not-caring.

Can we assume that you're scum and are turning yourself in, or what?

« Reply #1093 on: March 30, 2011, 08:34:58 PM »
Bluh. I meant to get this out earlier in the day (I think Serela can confirm this considering how I sent him a radio message implying that I had this intent), but then the role shenanigans kicked in and I ended up completely lost. If somebody could post a tl;dr version of the current plan for convenience, that would be appreciated.

##Vote Edible
I'm really not buying into this "hey guys, here's the alignments of half the entire game, have fun winning systematically" bullshit. Given how avidly Edible claimed that he had no extra shots yesterday, it really seems to me that his claim earlier today was pulled out to counter me if I did indeed find out that he left his house. I do not believe that he only made said claims to dodge the nightkill, considering that he would have been the best target for any defensive role that night, and even then, scum might have chosen not to kill him for WIFOM reasons the following day. It does not help that I can not really see Serela as scum, especially given my role.

It should be noted that provided scum knew about the potential for 8p LYLO with what I assume is only 2 scum alive, his claim makes even more sense coming from a scum PoV. Since they were probably assuming that Bard was town at the time, killing off Schezo early for believability then slowly eliminating the rest of the list would have been an effective gameplan for quickly finishing off the town while driving discussion away from Edible's final buddy. Even the claim at the beginning of today seems like an attempt to secure a Bard lynch and let scum cruise through LYLO easily for a succesful outcome.

One thing I find particularly interesting about the buckest list is that even though Edible claims that Pesco chose to use the night action, the targets do not even remotely match up with who Pesco was gunning for at the end of D1. Pesco believed in a scum!Zak fairly strongly, so why did he not test Zak's blood on N1? It should also be considered that K4U felt Serela was kind of scummy, and Pesco evidently agreed with her, seeing as he claimed to be AOK with a Serela flip. However, Serela did not pop up on the list of players tested for blood either! The only players that make sense on Pesco's blood test list are myself and Shadoweh, and Pesco had not even mentioned the other three players on D1. Kilga as a target perhaps would make sense following Conqueror's flip, but the other two seemingly come out of nowhere and I can not see why Pesco would have chosen them over the two people he actually suspected. As a result, Pesco's bucket list seems to just be a list of the most talkative players for easy elimination + a bus-able buddy for believability. That way, even if the gambit failed and Edible was outed early, he would have at least likely killed some of the more prominent townies before his lynch.

tl;dr I think Edible's role is a lie. Even if there are experimental roles in this game, I would like to believe that they do not render the game devoid of scumhunting once they are in play.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1094 on: March 30, 2011, 08:37:03 PM »

I don't particularly want to desert my alignment, though, so I'm working on a post/vote, but it's pretty meaningless at this juncture.

Nah, already tried that, the other townies seem determined to throw out the role and planning thing and bet it all on the next flip. Even if the game is all just planning, most the players are determined to avoid planning.

Especially Dormio.

Dormio - If the next flip is town, we lose. Even if Bard is a vegetable, we lose. Bard still has a vote, and scum still has a NK that they won't use on Bard. Bard is not on our side, and Bard's win condition is fulfilled if he blocks the lynch tomorrow.

And I think your tactic of ignoring roles and avoiding any plans for victory will lose the game for town.

The truth is, (and I want Huh What's opinion on this), I don't think there could be more than 1 zombie between me, Huh what, and Neo. I think we're assuming there is, and I would like to verify that tomorrow rather than guess today, since a bad guess loses the game.

One more thing that occurred to me before I go.
capt. h said as much that his plan is reliant on taking out a zombie today.Yet he keeps pushing for us to kill Bardiche, who even he believes is a third party.
???

I think Huh What is a zombie, but I won't know for sure unless Edible tests him.

I am not relying on taking out a zombie today, taking one out tomorrow would be fine as well. We still have four players and a day to confirm a townie with the radios.

Dormio - I don't get it. Your arguing with me not about scum hunting, but about applying logic problems to the game to uncover scum, and you are telling me not to use it.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1095 on: March 30, 2011, 08:41:53 PM »
Dormio - If the next flip is town, we lose. Even if Bard is a vegetable, we lose. Bard still has a vote, and scum still has a NK that they won't use on Bard. Bard is not on our side, and Bard's win condition is fulfilled if he blocks the lynch tomorrow.

I am not relying on taking out a zombie today, taking one out tomorrow would be fine as well. We still have four players and a day to confirm a townie with the radios.

Uh huh...

I think Huh What is a zombie, but I won't know for sure unless Edible tests him.
THEN WHY DON'T WE LYNCH THE PERSON WE THINK IS A ZOMBIE?!

« Reply #1096 on: March 30, 2011, 08:45:21 PM »
Quote from: capt. h
The truth is, (and I want Huh What's opinion on this), I don't think there could be more than 1 zombie between me, Huh what, and Neo. I think we're assuming there is, and I would like to verify that tomorrow rather than guess today, since a bad guess loses the game.
If Edible is telling the truth, then how could there not be more than 1 zombie between the three of us? <_< Barring a Godfather, anyway, but I think Hourai already had that covered.

I think Edible is scum, so I don't believe it matters. If he isn't scum, then the scumteam is you/Serela assuming there isn't some major bastardry going on.

Quote from: capt. h
We are in LYLO. We need to kill a zombie today, otherwise we lose. <____<
Hence why I want Edible dead. His role seems like a gambit to secure a town lynch in LYLO for scum.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1097 on: March 30, 2011, 08:51:22 PM »
If Edible is telling the truth, then how could there not be more than 1 zombie between the three of us? <_< Barring a Godfather, anyway, but I think Hourai already had that covered.

I think Edible is scum, so I don't believe it matters. If he isn't scum, then the scumteam is you/Serela assuming there isn't some major bastardry going on.
We are in LYLO. We need to kill a zombie today, otherwise we lose. <____<
Hence why I want Edible dead. His role seems like a gambit to secure a town lynch in LYLO for scum.

We only need to take out a zombie OR a third party. Either will survive us until tomorrow. If we aren't completely sure, we can kill the third party and at night, and you and Neo toss your radios while Dormio guards me. Then if there is a kill, none of us could have committed it, meaning at least one zombie would have to be outside us three.

I was going to rely on Edible to determine if one of us three was a zombie though... the plan doesn't work nearly as well without Edible's role.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1098 on: March 30, 2011, 08:53:11 PM »
while Dormio guards me.
I'm a roleblocker, not a guardian.
Seriously, I even went ahead and listed my abilities so that it was nice and easy to read, yet you still get it wrong.

Anyway, I'm off to uni now.

Bardiche

« Reply #1099 on: March 30, 2011, 08:54:11 PM »
How can Dormio guard you? He's a roleblocker, not a guardian.

PX's comment re: vanillas have no night action so how can you know it blocks a night action makes sense.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1100 on: March 30, 2011, 08:55:46 PM »
I'm a roleblocker, not a guardian.
Seriously, I even went ahead and listed my abilities so that it was nice and easy to read, yet you still get it wrong.

Anyway, I'm off to uni now.

I meant like a prison guard, not a body guard.

Off topic, but I'm rather curious what the term "Off to uni" means.

Edible

« Reply #1101 on: March 30, 2011, 08:56:11 PM »
Given how avidly Edible claimed that he had no extra shots yesterday

I avidly claimed this, huh?  Source please.

Furthermore, your point about Bard makes no sense whatsoever.  Check my stances on Bard yesterday, following his killed-UK claim. I've also gone on record today multiple times saying I both believe his claim and don't want him lynched.

You seem confused, and should probably check your math.

8 alive, and we're currently gunning under the logical premise of 2 scum and 1 third-party, so 5 town.

We mislynch = 4 town, 2 scum, 1 third-party.
Scum kills = 3 town, 2 scum, 1 third-party.
Bard kills a town = 2 town, 2 scum, 1 third-party.

However, if Bard doesn't or can't kill, we're back to 3 town, 2 scum, 1 third-party assuming a mislynch.  6 alive means 4 to lynch.  Even if scum AND Bard hop on the same wagon, it's still 3-to-3; they can't quicklynch.

Additionally, your Serela-check won't work because as PX has pointed out, passing the radio can be done alongside another night action.  I'm still not sure how you came to the conclusion that passing a radio = townie.

You've been making a bazillion weird mistakes this game, and I'm starting to think it's due to an overabundance of information... and access to a  quicktopic.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1102 on: March 30, 2011, 08:56:52 PM »
It means he has a life. And has to go to school for the next couple of hours.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1103 on: March 30, 2011, 09:00:09 PM »
I avidly claimed this, huh?  Source please.

Furthermore, your point about Bard makes no sense whatsoever.  Check my stances on Bard yesterday, following his killed-UK claim. I've also gone on record today multiple times saying I both believe his claim and don't want him lynched.

You seem confused, and should probably check your math.

8 alive, and we're currently gunning under the logical premise of 2 scum and 1 third-party, so 5 town.

We mislynch = 4 town, 2 scum, 1 third-party.
Scum kills = 3 town, 2 scum, 1 third-party.
Bard kills a town = 2 town, 2 scum, 1 third-party.

However, if Bard doesn't or can't kill, we're back to 3 town, 2 scum, 1 third-party assuming a mislynch.  6 alive means 4 to lynch.  Even if scum AND Bard hop on the same wagon, it's still 3-to-3; they can't quicklynch.

Additionally, your Serela-check won't work because as PX has pointed out, passing the radio can be done alongside another night action.  I'm still not sure how you came to the conclusion that passing a radio = townie.

You've been making a bazillion weird mistakes this game, and I'm starting to think it's due to an overabundance of information... and access to a  quicktopic.

You seem to trust Bard a heck of a lot more than I do. 3-3 means that WE can't lynch. They can just kill us off one-by-one each night. It's an auto-win condition.

And it's really weird you missed such an obvious logic flaw. You should have been able to see that.

And Edible - You are incorrect. Passing the radio CAN NOT be done with another night action. Neo and Huh What can both verify that the radio pass is the night action.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1104 on: March 30, 2011, 09:01:01 PM »
You're missing a huge flaw there.

Bardiche can vote town, so it's 4-2.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1105 on: March 30, 2011, 09:04:21 PM »
You're missing a huge flaw there.

Bardiche can vote town, so it's 4-2.

Bard is the survivor. His job is to survive. His best chance at doing so is to team up with scum if we miss-lynch because otherwise, scum might target him.

In this game, I trust Bard to do something selfless and risky as much as I trust scum - not at all, because he shouldn't and it is absolutely not in his best interest.

Bardiche

« Reply #1106 on: March 30, 2011, 09:12:07 PM »
Except for the part where I don't know who is scum and who is town, and so at best I can work with town to see about getting a victory - moreover, the scenario assumes I will hit town and not scum during the night, which again I have no way of telling and, what's more, I can only kill who I vote. If I vote someone who is town today, you can lynch me to prevent me from riding out a scum-survivor victory. I cannot kill anyone as it stands, unless I vote someone, and I will not vote someone unless I am absolutely sure town will want them killed.

If you lynch scum today and I kill scum tonight, I win as well. Why not throw my chips in with town?

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1107 on: March 30, 2011, 11:32:39 PM »
At this point, I give up. I'm not discussing logic anymore

I've kind of been hoping that one scum was hidden from Edible's list. But I just don't see Huh What/Neo, and I don't see two roles that could hide from Edible in one game

Now, here's what I know:

Edible - To believe him I either have to believe Huh What and Neo are a scum team, or that there is a player outside of Edible's list that can't be tracked by Edible. Now myself and Huh What are the most likely scum team in this case, but Dormio can verify my side while Huh What's radio pass proves his tonight. I'm taking Bard's word at the moment, because I'm tired of being paranoid about it. Also somewhat frustrated with due to some basic logical errors and disagreements, namely, didn't see a risk in the 2-1-3 that would happen if we lynched town, and that can give Bard certain victory if scum claimed.

Edible's list:

Edible's list contained four intelligent players and Schezo. It contained the MVP of last game, the two most intelligent surviving posters of day 1 (Huh What and Kilga), and Bard, who is good at sounding intelligent, started posting a lot later and making good points, and feels scummy enough to be scum. He started by gunning down Schezo. This was logical, as Schezo was the most likely. However, his other picks weren't. We had Colt, Zak, PX, Dormio, and Schezo, who all have the appearance of scum at some level, and none of which contribute as much as Bard, Kilga, Shadoweh, or Huh What. But Edible went with Schezo alone from the scummy, low value/quantity content posters and picked 4 players that had high value as townies. I agree; this list is suspicious, and I've been suspicious of it for a while, but I didn't want to believe Edible was scum because he made it easy. But now, I have to pick between two untrackable scum or Edible being very good scum. I went with the former for a while; I think I was wrong. Edible is very good scum.

Edible's second list - Outcome doesn't make sense from my perspective. Bard set off the detector, but at least one of the other players has to be scum if we believe Edible. If we believe Edible, then Edible is not scum, and we assume Neo is not scum. Proving that huh what and I aren't a scum team will be easy enough. Therefore, either Edible or Neo is scum or there is a cloaked scum. I think we can disregard the latter suggestion.   

Bard: Sorry (if we make it?). I'll apologize when town wins.

Huh What - Very similar thought process to my own. Relatable. Final straw to change my mind - thought he was scum for a while and Edible had an untrackable scum. Also very easy to check tonight - if this isn't the last day of the game, he should be checked tonight. I knew it couldn't be the last day unless we lynched town specifically, which is why I fought so hard to make sure I wasn't lynched - it would just be embarrassing to lose town the game by dying first. Needed to make sure he got lynched first as a result. Now it doesn't particularly matter if he flips scum and you lynch me immediately after, partially because I'm tired of assuming Bard will take the safest route to win rather than the fastest. It's also very easy to verify whether he is linked to me or Neo, and we should do it tonight. If we catch scum with this lynch, his and Neo's radio passes should verify that they aren't scum and if we don't, Dormio's block will make sure that me and him aren't scum team. Recall that forcing scum not to lynch (even in scum attempts to fool town) is a good thing, as we can't lose that way unless we kill ourselves.

PX - Yeah, for a while I thought he was scum, but I changed my mind. I think he's the second most obvtown here. It's partial gut, but also partially because I can't quite imagine him having a scum buddy anymore, considering the great lengths he went to trying to show that my methods for attempting to prove townies town were flawed and that made me scum. Doesn't quite keep up with my logic, but tries to if only to prove it wrong, and I appreciate it. Huge liability in Lylo - votes too fast, and I disagree with his reasons for voting for me.

NeoSerela - The most obvtown here. If her puppet shows are ploys to avoid suspicion, they worked on me. I think she could have used the radios a bit better though.

Zak - The most unimaginative role in the entire game, to the point where I wonder if it's just a cover. Completely unverifiable at this point. Rediculous amounts of inactivity. Don't actually know enough to make a judgement. My gut tells me he's guilty as sin, but my actual experiences with him gives me a better impression - one of the few players that understood how voting a townie today could guarentee town loss under Bardiche's win condition, if he's not feeling merciful.

Dormio - Extremely frustrated with. Completely disregards arguments involving the use of roles to establish innocence and evidence. Somewhat outspoken against discussing role tactics at all. Posts relatively short fragments that are hard to sift through and contain little content. Somewhat anti-town behavior, and a high second place scum pick against Edible. Your opinions may vary.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1108 on: March 30, 2011, 11:40:48 PM »
Votes too fast? 1 vote doesn't do much if it requires 5/8 to lynch with 2 scum left.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1109 on: March 30, 2011, 11:49:30 PM »
Votes too fast? 1 vote doesn't do much if it requires 5/8 to lynch with 2 scum left.

I mean you kind of rush in with a vote without explaining it all that well. It's a bit of a concern, especially above when you voted for me because of my logic arguments - I like logic puzzles more than ambiguous interpretations, and I'm kind of annoyed at the reasoning you had behind your arguments against me. Like this:

*facepalm* If there are two scum, and you're scum, and you're blocked, then the other scum can simply do the kill. Now die scum!

##Unvote
##Vote: Capt. H

It's a little dangerous to vote like this, especially considering that half the plan was to use up night activities so that scum couldn't night kill. The plan was to eliminate the possibility of me and huh what being on a scum team together by verifying one busy and the other blocked. Especially dangerous way of voting in lower numbered Lylo, where the townie may themselves attempt a ploy (Looking at you, Edible).