Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 119260 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
-Running out of blue Ney friends, making high-level dungeons tricky

-Oh hey, Sonia Clea is out. NVM.

-A bunch of Ney friends come back.

Well... good either way!
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Speaking of Ney, Is there a general consensus on a 'best element' besides the one you're strongest in for her :v

I kinda just, picked her up out of nowhere somewhere and aren't particularly sure what to do with her.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
It primarily seems like she's just a damage stick and emergency bind clear for whatever team you like using most. Cotton is seen as more valuable because of that FUA, but Ney can easily OHKO a bunch of stuff on her own because those damage awakenings are a bit nuts.

The one exception, of course, is Dark Ney for Fenrir because she's one of the few units that produces jammers. So that's cool. Light Ney can fit on Edward's crew as well if you need some dark coverage, and she can pick your HP up back above 50% if you really need that.

The real question is: does your primary team have trouble killing things? If yes, consider Ney and turn her into a monster that does more damage than Cotton and the rest of the team combined.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 05:47:09 AM by The Greatest Dog »

commandercool

• alter cool
Either this month's Challenge 10 was by far the easiest one ever or Sonia Clea is even better than I thought, because I just breezed through it. Didn't get around to trying it before now because I assumed it would be awful as usual, but it wasn't! I think!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I mean, I also breezed through with Fenrir. There were so few gimmicks this time around if you have a bunch of poison resist, strangely. Dealing with Persephone's shenanigans is probably the worst part.

commandercool

• alter cool
Hmm, looks like we're getting Cotton in the MP store. Sounds good to me, I did not already have her. I'm about 100k off from the million, but I can definitely liquidate some dupes and stuff if necessary.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
It seems we'll also be getting about 150,000 MP from the ~Gachadora~ dungeon next week, but we can still grind a bit of MP manually running Linthia and stuff like that.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
And you can still fight the gachadras for the sake of MP! PEMdra is worth 50 MP, REMdra is 100 and Ney REMdra's 500.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
What's so good about Super Gunma? PDX people want to throw it into Anubis teams for some reason. I don't see anything appealing about it.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Anubis gets a chunky multiplier to both attack and recovery whenever a skill is used, and Gunma has a 1 turn CD for all your Ascooby Doobis needs.

The Gunma ult has more HP than before, which is cool.

Though if you have a Tardis, that's basically superior in every way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Anubis gets a chunky multiplier to both attack and recovery whenever a skill is used, and Gunma has a 1 turn CD for all your Ascooby Doobis needs.

The Gunma ult has more HP than before, which is cool.

Though if you have a Tardis, that's basically superior in every way.

I forgot about that. I never used Anubis, but is skill that provides pretty much nothing but the activation requirement that useful? I'd think you might want a skill that has more utility at the cost of a slightly higher cooldown.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
For a good while anubis teams ran double Diaochans which is kind of what Tardis does except with 1 more second and clearing locks... at the cost of a whole slot, that is.
And for Diablos the activation is pretty useful, since it's both 9x for softer pings/bigger burst, and it turns his RCV multiplier on giving him a fighting chance in terms of healing back from gravities or stalling lower stuff (even more tasty with Tardis' triple team RCV awakenings, yum)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Hexazion is really fun on Mythical.  The floors leading up to him are boring but the fight is really neat. I wonder if they took some hints from Tower of Saviors for this(and Gilles Legato, etc, relatedly)?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
If anything the annoying thing about Hexazion is that you need all four drops to evolve him, and non-annihilation has enough of a drop rate drop ( :V ) that I didn't get anything in three runs. At least the augites have 99 MP cost so you can trade them.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Well, their team cost is 99 but they sell for 100 MP so no go on the trading.

Though thanks to jammer shenanigans I don't have any issue farming it. Which is good, because 50 skillups :c

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
It's a tad more hard for me since I either deal a pittance of damage or I go with anublos and the team members that don't deal short amounts of damage whack directly into the null (perhaps I could change a dragon killer on Ideal :V )

Jq1790

I'm used to dealing like no damage so it's fine for me haha.  My favored lead pair atm is a 4.5/7.5(RKarin/Clea) so it's not like I'm breaking any damage records unless I get freakish skyfalls under Mercuria's effect or something.

Been too busy with other tasks to fight him more though since I can only do Mythical reliably(low damage is fine for a medium-long battle, but when the enemy suddenly has 400 million HP(I think?)[M+] it's a bit much to handle for the extended haul, especially with the increased damage. 

(Said other tasks being entirely revolving around gathering and evolving dragons for my shiny new-ish pink haired dragon caller girl since she'll FINALLY give me a herostyle active in dark because Pandora is a jerk who refused to ever grace my box despite me acquiring all four others. Just a little more now...)

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
In one hand I'm done with the monthly quests so hooray, less self-imposed deadlines to deal with!
In the other hand, that's two ragdrags that I have to ult, and one redo of MAthena dungeon ;w;

Jq1790

Cotton evolved, and I suddenly find myself wanting for Evo Material Killer latenTAMAs(for decidedly not dark team manipulation, go figure)  Guess I need to mess with PreDra Infestation.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Cotton evolved, and I suddenly find myself wanting for Evo Material Killer latenTAMAs(for decidedly not dark team manipulation, go figure)  Guess I need to mess with PreDra Infestation.

You can also get those from A2 - since I need HP+ latents from there for Hexazeon, I'll see if I can trade you some if you need.

Jq1790

I haven't actually played A2 since I don't really like the Arenas myself but I'll keep it in mind.  If I get some HP+ from my own runs of PreDRAs whenever I get a chance at such we can exchange and both get what we want!

Edit:  Upon inspecting Hermes' Super Awakenings I need Dragon Killers instead.  Apparently he can get Void Piercer!  It's a long shot but if I can pull it off I might just have something here...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 02:45:56 AM by Jq1790 »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
After changing one of Ideal's dragon killers to a machine killer just as a stopgap measure, I got a fully evolved Hexazeon! Now to marvel as I never skill him up ever :')

commandercool

• alter cool
I dunno, PAD likes to throw around piis like crazy. With trading there's a legit chance you could skillmax him off of those. If you wanted to.

Jq1790

Hey, if anyone here is online and has Kiri, could you put her up?  I have stupid things I need to try.  Pretty sure I have most/all of the people who still post in here on my list even after my huge hiatus...

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
This weekend was a constant switch of 'Oh I forgot to get to 500' and 'WAIT I CAN 500 IF I DO THIS ENOUGH TIME- And I fucked up.'

In the end, I have both facet silk and the valentines of the cat one, so honestly i'm good. Resets treated me... ehhh, though. Only pandora and Hathor.

Jq1790

Resets were great for me even though only one of them is new(and thus only the one is relevant)

Yang Guifei from the 500 which would be great...if I hadn't JUST gotten her a little while ago from one of those gift machine things.

Indra dupe number who-knows, but hey.  Maybe I'll finally make Awoken Indra once I see if it's worth the hassle, I dunno.

Most importantly, I FINALLY got one of the mainline(IE non-DBDC machine) Dragonbounds, and it's Saria who is very relevant to my interests since I do sometimes still play with Tsubaki and might play a little more with Leilan someday.  (I mean, I already use Karin a ton so what's one more Chinagirl?)

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
My reset results were Ronia dupe (turned her into equip), Cao cao n?3 and Carat, who would have been welcome but I got two of her valentines' version and well, TPA is on the way out so.

commandercool

• alter cool
I got three reds weirdly. Dupe Shiva that I don't care about, dupe Urd that I don't care about, and a Silk that I'm pretty happy to see. She's arguably the worst of the jewel girls but I still want 'em all.

commandercool

• alter cool
Fuuuuck, so I can get to Ultra Satan in his new dungeon but I can barely scratch him. I think I got him down to like 80% if that. What do you get for beating him?

Jq1790

A Tri God Mask and an ult Satan(the latter as a drop from the boss) I believe?

Plus a stone for clearing of course like all the other stages give.

Nothing too important since we all got 6 masks for free from the Hexazeon Stream Challenge.

Also don't feel bad about damage issues.  He has 666 million HP.  It's dumb.