Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 117168 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Zegnar: I can probably get you a left hand for that left leg if you want.
That would be most wonderful! It's the last part I need for the evo.

commandercool

• alter cool
That would be most wonderful! It's the last part I need for the evo.

Alright, got it. What's your name in-game. Are we friends? I don't see you on my list.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Alright, got it. What's your name in-game. Are we friends? I don't see you on my list.
Oh yeah right, my IGN is Nozome.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Cool: Reponse is too long for ingame mail so here:

Gotta evolve and raise my Apollo to Awoken(or Reincarnated if that's a thing that exists which I'd assume is so but I honestly haven't looked at him in a couple years) to inherit on to Orpharion (also need to  evolve another Apocalypse)but for now pending me reconsidering things I'm looking at:

Orph^Apollo/LScheat/Apoc^Apoc/ChristmasCastor&Pollux/LDPollux/friend

Possibly taking out the Christmas twins, adorable as they are, for LMeta^Shining Dragon Knight(or Star Justice inherit maybe) or something since I have no bind clear and the only bindproof cards are any Orpharions otherwise.(she isn't a machine but I have no good options for that otherwise)

E: oh.  I don't...have SDK?  How the heck?  Whatever then haha, I'll figure something out.

Still theorycrafting though.  HP is worryingly low without me plussing the team and getting inherits set but it'll do for now I think.  Need to find a good HP mult lead pair for single player I think, or a shield lead.  I wanted to use Apoc but he also wants L/D matches so he'd be annoying to use with what I have unless I just throw a bunch of other Apocs in and forgo the Apollo bit.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:20:32 PM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Excitement abounds as zengar rolls a Cotton!
And then dies slightly because it's a "Gran Reverse is an evo mat" episode.

commandercool

• alter cool
I got a pretty good haul. Six pulls got me three garbages, a Cthuga, an Eschamali (the first Eschamali of any color I've ever owned) and a Gan Ning.

Cthuga seems good, do people use that? What do the teams look like? Probably Urds and Leilans?

Meanwhile, gotta make a Despharion to go with that Eschamali.

Edit: Scrounged up enough stones to do another pull and got... another... Gan Ning.

It's a diamond egg, I'll take it! I guess!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:36:41 AM by commandercool »

commandercool

• alter cool
Oh noooo! Did we see this coming? Does anyone here still play there? Is there a present danger of that happening to NA?

Oh noooo! Did we see this coming? Does anyone here still play there? Is there a present danger of that happening to NA?

I think despite everything, NA playerbase is much bigger so this won't happen for a while, but this is surely a sign of the end times.

MatsuriSakuragi

Damn. Looks like I cashed out at the right time.

It's so shitty to the people who dumped so much money into the game though. Spend all that money, now they're closing up shop. That's just cruel.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
The way it's worded (that is, just saying that stone purchases will go away) makes me think more of server merging than outright closing, if you ask me

commandercool

• alter cool
A merger would be pretty neat. Is that logistically possible?

A merger would be pretty neat. Is that logistically possible?

They have had a Migration function built-in to JP PAD for the longest time to accommodate Hong Kong/Taiwan players. I have zero idea why this doesn't exist for EU/NA or why they can't implement it. Either way, the EU server will cease to exist in a few months regardless of if they do or not.

Jq1790

Re: people who cashed

As much as I feel for em, it's sadly a matter of when, not if, with this sorta thing.

Hopefully they find a way to do good by em before the end though.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
So are there any other gacha games that ended its natural lifetime and shut down? What's the treatment for those games for people who still want to keep their accounts around? It's suddenly weird to me how gacha games you really don't own anything of the game, if the servers shut down they take everything with them. It's not like games with online content where you can still play the game offline or still own a copy of the game itself.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
So are there any other gacha games that ended its natural lifetime and shut down?

Have you heard of the works of the magical company square enix?

In general: Fuck you, we got the money. When the servers down, you lose it all. Even if you bought minutes before the reset ends, as far as they're usually concerned it's no problem. Your only way of getting it back is charging back through some other source, in the end. A lot don't even run any real 'whoops everything is fucking busted, go nuts with all these free resources'. It's just... gone.

It sucks, but it's honestly kind of the risk you often run and with games like puzzle and dragons atleast you've honestly atleast had years of playtime to put into it.

Imagine if it was a fresh hopeful game that just couldn't pan out for the company.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Ahaha, the wonderful feeling of getting dupes on your first few runs.
At least it's a Tardis!
I doubt that guy's much worth it when duped, though :qq:

Jq1790

Uh what were their names...?
Rathios and Kulia.

Also just now, No. 6.  Dude needs to calm down.

If I get fast enough Rathios is pretty good so I might mess with that but I find myself really wanting Saria.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:19:24 PM by Jq1790 »

commandercool

• alter cool
Ugh. Took me three tries (my two free ones and a normal pull) to get a duplicate common. And three rares.

Edit: Four pulls, 2x Kuvia and 2x Shazel. Whyyyy am I wasting stones on this traaaap?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:34:35 PM by commandercool »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
After staying away from PAD for so long, I realize I still enjoy playing it. At least, the actual dungeoning part. What I don't like is the grinding. I can't be bothered to be get the evo material to evolve all this stuff. Even getting the reincarnation masks annoy me. Not even getting into the bosses I have to grind up and evolve for awoken evolutions. Those take so long for me to do. They're probably the reason I stopped playing as much.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool
You can get around a lot of that stuff now if you do it in relatively small volumes. As long as you're not evolving dozens of things you should be able to take advantage of trading and the fact that a lot of stuff drops fully evolved to get the stuff you need with minimal evo materials required.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
How are people doing Challenge 10? 200 Million is a lot for me to eat through.

Does anyone have any Monster Hunter fodder lying around? I need a Glavenus Fang of the female hunter and the Massacre Goring Horn for the Male Hunter.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:39:08 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool
A Wisedragon enhance would probably help, but even then 200 million is some shit.

Been trying to do Machine Goemon a lot lately. I can get to him with basically all of my stuff up no problem with Ragnarok Dragon, but he just kicks my ass every time. I don't have a followup attack that fits on the team, but even if I did I'm not sure I could fit the column of hearts and still do enough damage. He's a real shit.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Machine Goemon's shtick is a 10 turn water absorb and a resolve, right? You could probably use a Mizutsune Hunter team with whatever not-blue subs and machine killers, but with a weapon series thing assisting your Hunter.

Can't deal water damage if Mizutsune Hunter isn't blue, right?

commandercool

• alter cool
Just a straight 81x with no bells and whistles seems pretty underwhelming. If I was going to do that I'd try Kushinada first. But since he preemptively blinds and also has resolve there are a required number of turns of dealing with his debuff spam that I'm not sure I can power through with Kushinada. Maybe, given enough tries.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Just a straight 81x with no bells and whistles seems pretty underwhelming. If I was going to do that I'd try Kushinada first. But since he preemptively blinds and also has resolve there are a required number of turns of dealing with his debuff spam that I'm not sure I can power through with Kushinada. Maybe, given enough tries.

I mean, in coop, you goof :3

commandercool

• alter cool
Ah. :V

Well if I'm gonna co-op him then I imagine there are lots of possible routes. Co-op Ragnarok Dragons could probably handle him no problem since his damage would be pretty unimpressive with that much HP.

But fair enough, Hunter would probably be a very easy way to handle him. Weapon inherit is cute, I definitely wouldn't have thought of that.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
If you have Sheena she can literally solo him due to 7c + phys/machine killer, is what I used for that dungeon. Just take a skill that makes dark and hearts (but no water) to activate a FUA as welland you should be peachy, Cecil/Apoc are ideal since they make also light.
Super late edit:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 06:03:36 PM by Zengar Zombolt »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Hey, nice!

I've been farming infinite Rugal because farmable dark devil jammer makers that also has a Void Pierce awakening?

That said, 30 skillups...

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock