Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 117832 times)

Re: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.
« Reply #600 on: September 22, 2017, 05:47:22 PM »
you basically need skoold to beat it because you actually get something close to one minute due to all the nonsense animations and preemptives you can't skip

commandercool

• alter cool
Re: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.
« Reply #601 on: September 22, 2017, 06:13:14 PM »
What are people using to get past Alfecca? Just a gravity? Will that do it?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #602 on: September 24, 2017, 07:48:22 PM »
Gravity (25% or more)or follow-up were necessary for Geist(Alfecca).

Void Buster was needed I think for Serket(Kopis).

Git gud seems to be the needed thing for Titania from initial examination but I might be forgetting something.

Oh and run fire or water at your own risk.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #603 on: September 24, 2017, 09:37:21 PM »

Or you could have the snow globe spawn on the Kopis floor like I did. :D

Edit: I keep forgetting Followup exists. I've been fucked by resolve while playing Skuld a few times because I either forget I have it or forget how to activate it...

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #604 on: September 25, 2017, 08:33:47 AM »

Ugh. Horrible. Although honestly not surprising given how long I had to wait. The greater the anticipation the worse the payoff. :D

I can buy a Summyr with MP at least. And I miiiight buy some more stones, I kind of meant to for this because I feel like I owe PAD some money for all the free game and excuses to give it money are fairly rare. But then again maybe not because another display like that would be pretty heartbreaking...

I guess the upside is that none of the 6*s and 7*s, mediocre as they are, are dupes because I had never been lucky enough to pull any of them up until now?

Now I expect everyone to pull Fujin from their free pull to make up for this. :colbert:

« Reply #605 on: September 25, 2017, 12:22:41 PM »
got 2/3 diamond eggs

I guess attribute absorbs mean nothing now

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #606 on: September 25, 2017, 03:28:32 PM »
Now I expect everyone to pull Fujin from their free pull to make up for this. :colbert:

That screenshot was pretty terrifying but i still stood by what i decided for this collab: roll until a diamond egg pops out.
The only card i truly wanted was Blujin (and Artemis for the color absorb) but since i always get amazing shit except what i'm rolling for i fully expected to get something else.

And i was right  :V

After a few silver i got Tachibana (which is a very good roll)  ::)

EDIT: and my free roll was Lakshmi
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 03:31:26 PM by Espadas »

Jq1790

« Reply #607 on: September 25, 2017, 04:32:39 PM »
Free roll gave me a turtle so I finally have all the Chinagirls in SOME form.

First stoned roll was a 5k mp dupe but the fight has only just begun!

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #608 on: September 25, 2017, 08:09:55 PM »
Pulled a Tachibana Ginchiyo. LS looks lame, but the skill and awakes seem cool.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #609 on: September 25, 2017, 09:16:09 PM »
Free roll gave me a turtle so I finally have all the Chinagirls in SOME form.

First stoned roll was a 5k mp dupe but the fight has only just begun!

I had that feeling when I rolled Karin.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #610 on: September 25, 2017, 09:32:29 PM »
Beach fujin on a third roll overall.

Wait till Artemis rate up, I guess.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #611 on: September 27, 2017, 09:49:07 PM »
Anyone want to give me dub-Mythlits in exchange for mythical mats?
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Jq1790

« Reply #612 on: September 27, 2017, 11:41:30 PM »
Whatcha got?  I think I might have a dub-myth or two laying around.  I don't have a specific NEED, so anything is fine.

e: Snatched up the first trade, got one more dubmyth.  Line something up and you can have that too!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 11:44:10 PM by Jq1790 »

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #613 on: September 27, 2017, 11:44:51 PM »
Hey, does anyone here (or any friends of yours) main Awoken Astaroth? I'll pay you in Best Friending, especially once I begin to tank people w/ a Cauchemar lead.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Jq1790

« Reply #614 on: September 27, 2017, 11:51:44 PM »
That's gonna be a tall order since she has a Reincarnated form and most people would probably have made her into said form by now, as a word of caution.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #615 on: September 28, 2017, 12:13:20 AM »
I have a surfeit of all the legendary/mythical mats: gold keeper, green/blue masks, rgb fruits, angelit/devilit.  I want dub-mythlits, because it seems like I always need more of those.

I got a Nene somewhere, along with a Scheat and Revo Sun Quan.  Does anyone run her, and what else would be good on her team?
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #616 on: September 28, 2017, 01:25:42 PM »
Alright, I got 20 more stones between scrounging around and my 1200-day login bonus. Today is a boosted Artemis rate, I'll consider this all a success if I can just pull Artemis.

Okay, I don't feel as bad about Monday now. Gonna keep saving up for the next round of Fujin with the rest, but I won't be too disappointed if I don't get her now.

« Reply #617 on: September 28, 2017, 02:54:42 PM »
So with how dope awoken Raphael is, a lead making 5x4 board would be great. Not meeting both condition of his leader skill sucks.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #618 on: September 30, 2017, 09:06:37 AM »
Huh... Got two Ney from this godfest.

But now I need to get two Ninegaruda, two Zaerogoo, etc etc...

Not to mention the Gold Keepers.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #619 on: September 30, 2017, 12:32:29 PM »
I got spooked by a Skoold ;;

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
I have no idea how viable it's supposed to be, but I paired with revo Karin with ASaras on nine garuda's technical (thanks cc), since my one ASara friend wasn't up. It was on a whim, a wth why not moment, since it was my small goal to clear it for the past few weeks.

Didn't have a plan for the locked orbs so it did scare me a bit when he locked the screen again on turn 2 (had never made it past turn 1), but it seems karin shield is pretty good.

e: I must have gotten lucky with a dark or green skyfall on the last burst board since I forgot that hearts don't proc karin lol :3
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 02:46:16 AM by Mеа »
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Jq1790

Karin resists everything by 30%, so she tends to make you pretty beefy, not to mention most of blue is pretty sturdy to begin with.

I should finally beat up Ninegaruda myself too.  Gotta do that and Valten eventually so I guess now-ish is as good a time as any.

Edit: saved enough for another roll on beach REM.
>crystal egg
*_*
>Still not Arty or Beachschamali
Whyyyyy

(Honestly Tachibana is a fantastic looking card with a neat skill and the potential to hammer things to death with her dual 7c awakes but still.)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:12:48 PM by Jq1790 »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Reincarnated I&I and Ares are here. Fenrir is so close, ugggghhh.  Days, man.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Tama-carnival feelsgoodman :V

Not having to work for Tamadras at all is great.
e: Also rolled a Beach Urd, so that's nice.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:10:36 PM by Hikarin »

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
by the grace of the tama egg machine, all 6 of my hakus are now fully awoken  :derp:
if not fully skill maxed, since they haven't gotten skillup fodder since forever, if ever again

really, why do I have so many? she should invite her other sisters over to me too, I only have sakuya and that was my reroll
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
Of course Tamadra Carnival, easily the second-best use of pal points ever, comes hours after I spent all my pal points on jewel dragons... Oh well, time to crack open some of my hoarded pal point mails.

Jq1790

Also jumping on the Tama train, letting me get so many things online finally that I'd been lazy about.  (In addition to making poor decisions like awakening Navi but I like her and want to find a place to use her sometime; luckily Healing Spot skills down to a nice low number)

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, I finally pulled a chase from the PAD Island machine... but it was Summyr, who I already bought. Fuuuuck! Oh well.

Jq1790

RIP the dream.

Final results:
4*(2)
1x surfer Goemon(thrown in the trash where he belongs)
1x Navi(kept for cute)

5*(3)
3x Kuroneko(DELETED)

6*(2)
1x Meimei
1x Chester(obliterated)

7*(2)
1x Metatron
1x Tachibana(surprisingly fun to play with)

RIP BEscha and BArty.  Maybe next year.

On an entirely unrelated note, I very nearly have a blue bishie team available which amuses me since this game is stingy with guys.  Just need Gabe to bring it all together, at least until his Reincarnation comes out and ruins my fun.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:20:20 PM by Jq1790 »

commandercool

• alter cool
Wow, the new Gaia in Challenge 9 is horseshit. I couldn't scratch her with a cross, two sets of blue prongs, and a seven-combo into her red HP with either Scheat or Skuld on my BluMyr team. She can't kill me either because of Myr's shield, but I don't know that I can hit much harder than that...