Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 117578 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I'm like halfway there. double Alnair, double Avalon, and a balboa in the pocket. Perse is one of my white whales so far, both back when I ran sylvie x freyja and now that I have 3/5 hero gods and the new awoken ones look pretty interesting to have alongside the UUvo ones for different kinds of teams, specially now that we're going into a more TPA focused meta with all the 7Combo awakenings.

MatsuriSakuragi

i lost my patience after another 5-feed-1-skillup run

i fucking hate myr's dungeon so it's worth it

...now to skill up TWO apoc =__________=

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Split Norns are... okay. Skuld definitely seems the best off with that follow up attack and double 7c. I just really don't like this new trend of losing subattributes.

All three pretty much won the stream just simply by having the resolve killer awakening. That and 7c awakenings are just so OP.

Skuld's TPA with 2 7c is already pretty stupid. She's like doing 9m when my 2TPA 7c blue subs are doing like 5~6m. Scheat better get ult soon because her attack is just pitiful right now.

I can't even begin to imagine what kind of silliness nei would bring with her 2 7c 2 TPA...

commandercool

• alter cool
Hey Matsuri, you want to do a Tan infestation co-op some time to smooth out your skillup adventure? I've got a quest dungeon we can do if you want some.

Also, beat the one-shot challenge. Fighting Noah Dragon takes forever as always, but I just needed to throw a bind clear active onto Ryune and make sure not to get Mercury's skyfall buff and that was more than enough to finish it off.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MatsuriSakuragi

I'm up for that, but I'd like to wait until after PCGF because I'm gonna be burning tf out of my stones trying to get stuff, if that's okay.

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah whenever you want to, just let me know and I'll try to set aside some stamina for it.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
HNNNNG I GOT INDRA

Sherias Roots goals

commandercool

• alter cool
Only had the stones for three pulls right this second.

-Padz filth
-Dupe Ganesha (nice!)
-Some fucking lady

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
congratz, you can finally rest in peace

so I went pretty all out trying to get escha, pulling about 20? times and now I have zero stones left. Got a ton of trash along with some anubis and ras, the latter of which I almost regret selling because I forgot about his active. New rolls were DXQX, okuni and vritra.

I also somehow managed to get three more hakus. I have six now in total, what am I supposed to do with all these hakus? Aside from my very first reroll kirin I got at the beginning of the game, she's the only other chinese god I've rolled, like what? It's kinda funny and she's a cute so I'm not even mad. why can't I hold all these hakus
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I-it's a diamond egg!
>Nobunaga
You game!!!

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
HNNNNG I GOT INDRA

Sherias Roots goals
I should remember I can use him for that too.  Need to not be lazy and make mine Awoken then REvo though someday.

CCool: Well then.  It finally happened.

As for my own rolls only did two so far, gonna gun for a third today.  Free roll was dupe Lumiel, the other was Jize.  I know he isn't bad but I'm still disappointed.  Oh well.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 12:00:17 PM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
What ?! CCool got Andro ?! It's the end of the world !!!!!

Anyways i did some rolls + Free ones and the results were:

>Persephone (Very worth.)
>Some Acila Girl.
>Dupe Arclite.
>Dupe Kanna.
>Dupe Sarasvati.

Overall Gud Rolls.

MatsuriSakuragi

What I wanted:
Loki
Haku
Sima Yi
Diaochan
Fujin
DQXQ

What I got:
Dupe Anubis
Isis (new! ...but idk if I even have a need for her at this point)
Dupe Kushinada
Dupe Orochi
Dupe Isis
Dupe Cerberus Rider
Dupe Creuse
Dupe Liu Bei
Sima Yi
Dupe Sasuke
Andromeda... though I'm not sure if I need her for anything at this point
Dupe Hades

that dupe rate tho :colonveeplusalpha:

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh

that dupe rate tho :colonveeplusalpha:
ikr ? 3 dupes out of 5 for me too, and i don't even have that many collected.

MatsuriSakuragi

Couple more:
Ganesha (new, but not sure what to do with him.)
Dupe Gryps Rider

not sure if I wanna sell all these dupes for MP or use them for +fodder...

commandercool

• alter cool
Definitely keep the dupe Orochi, Orochi is like the best inherit fodder.

Ganesha is a trifecta of great rainbow sub, great inherit fodder, and near-necessary utility card because leading with two of them when you pop an experience boost tama gives more than double experience.

oh hi i forgot i play this game

commandercool

• alter cool
Got stones for one more pull, diamond egg!, dupe Diaochan. Huh. Weird.

I think I need to buy another Ragnarok Dragon. With two I can run this:

RagDrag/RagDrag/Star Justice/Spica/AGanesha/RagDrag

MatsuriSakuragi

oh hi i forgot i play this game

master leilan magnet

Jq1790

Hm...this is going to be a thing but it's gonna happen eventually.  Been trying some stuff out with my Sheena team and I think I might have it set so I can beat MHera.

Sheena^Sheena/Satsuki^Escha/YomiDra/DMeta^Carat/Grape Dragon/[RVritra^Fujin or Uruka].  Originally the friend Vritra had Carat(no friends with both the dragon and Cameo to my knowledge) but Sadalmelik is being a pain so I kinda wanna just bypass it.

Still though...it's doable.  It is entirely doable...assuming any of my Vritra buddies have one of the damage absorb voiders anyway.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:53:47 AM by Jq1790 »

commandercool

• alter cool
Well if you ever want to co-op it let me know. I've got that whole team except Yomi Dragon maxed out, if not necessarily hypermax. And I've got plenty of stuff that could fill in the YomiDra role.

master leilan magnet

I used about 300 stones trying to get a dupe before, seems about time the game paid up

Jq1790

Well if you ever want to co-op it let me know. I've got that whole team except Yomi Dragon maxed out, if not necessarily hypermax. And I've got plenty of stuff that could fill in the YomiDra role.
Personal reasons, I'm aiming for a solo clear.  If I decide to give in and multi I'll let you know.

commandercool

• alter cool
I totally understand. Doing it solo does give a certain sense of accomplishment. But I got the stuff if you ever want to try co-op.

MatsuriSakuragi

Another pull gets me Acala. Not on my wanted list, but not bad I suppose.

Meanwhile, I've evolved up Ganesha, Lightning, and one of my Apocalypses. Now to skill the latter two up.  So low on Tamadra, too...

commandercool

• alter cool
I did another pull and got a Nobunaga. Whoah.

PCGF free pull gave me Creuse, which looks to be a great DAthena sub. I said I was going to work on a dark team...

Jq1790

Creuse boosts physical types.  Nooot gonna help DAthena much.

Edit:. Got another roll, might be my last.  Let's hope it's good...

>Acala

YOOOOO.  I am very ok with this!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 09:07:43 PM by Jq1790 »

commandercool

• alter cool
Last handful of rolls were PAD Tournament garbage and a dupe Isis (keeping).

Bought that second Ragnarok Dragon this morning. Now I have the long wait for the ultimate form and possibly even longer wait to collect all of the materials to ultimate two of them... In the meantime they should make good Myrei subs.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Since I have a million hakus I'm making it my goal to revo all six. I was pretty aimless for the past couple months in this game, only logging in for daily bonuses, so this gives me something to do again at least.

Is there any reason I should keep one of them in her non awoken ult or awoken ult?

e: ok, just 11 purple masks and 1 dark keeper away from getting four revo hakus. That's enough for a haku system if I lead with revo pandora or something. Well that and a metric ton more piis anyway.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 06:18:26 PM by Mеа »
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour