Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115492 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Managed another roll so far, decidedly DON'T regret it.  Got Kuvia who makes me happy.  Also tiny Scheat is cute and a shame she gets removed on ult.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

MatsuriSakuragi

I dug up enough stones for another roll.

And... dupe Barbara again.

Do Uruka and Ilmina even exist?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I'm pretty sure to roll Ilmina you need to have two or more ilms beforehand. :v

Jq1790

I dug up enough stones for another roll.

And... dupe Barbara again.

Do Uruka and Ilmina even exist?
To be fair, you're comparing a 6* to a pair of 7* rolls.  They're going to be stupid to try and get no matter WHAT you do.

MatsuriSakuragi

i just want that fluffy ilmina :(

Jq1790

Byebye 300k Mp.  YomiDra, welcome to the team.  I've waited long enough. 

Now to begin the slog of evolving her.

MatsuriSakuragi

why

...that said, i can totally make Meri/Meri/Meri/Meri/Tidus with I&I or Muse inherit/Meri team

35 water rows bulky glass cannon with absolutely zero utility or sbr

Jq1790

Meanwhile I get Mel'd.  Ugh.  Ah well, time to charge up again.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
When does Heroine REM come back again ?

MatsuriSakuragi

Uhh. Who knows? It's on right now, so if at all, probably not until it gets another update, which could be months or even a year.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
Oh geez, i gotta save up for Ammy, but it's also a really cool REM...

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
This is the only scheduled one, so dump all your money into it and go broke :v

I'd be unsurprised to see it return, as it is both a gungho original and probably popular, but probably like 5-6 out, I'd guess.

commandercool

• alter cool
Did a handful of pulls over the last two days. Didn't really mean to, but people kept egging me on and I was (of course) fishing for Andromeda. Here were the results:

-Vishnu
-Perseus (duplicate, probably going to keep)
-Exa-Hydra (duplicate, definitely keeping)
-Ruka (duplicate, trashing)
-Saria (duplicate, trashing)
-Sima Yi (no idea what I'll use him for, but nice!)
-Woodbahn (dupe, threw out my previous one before inheritance existed, probably going to keep this one because his active is non-awful)
-Cao Cao (dupe, probably keeping)
-Sumire (third dupe, probably trashing)
-Gamble Mage (dupe, trashing)
-Fuma Kotaro (makes ninjas yet another series where I have every member EXCEPT the blue one...)
-Satsuki (fourth dupe? Fifth dupe? Definitely trashing)

That's a lot of incoming MP, so I guess I gotta find something to buy... Going to strongly consider buying Odin Dragon. I don't really play green but he seems like a rock-solid rainbow sub. Also considering Ragnarok Dragon for the same reason, Courage just in case I ever need her to get Reptune through a C10 or something, or Linka because I like Groove Coaster. Thoughts?

Edit: Ended up buying Ragnarok Dragon because it slots very nicely into my Myrei team.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:51:30 AM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MatsuriSakuragi

oooooooooookay i'm done being stupid with my money now

the fluff has arrived

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
oooooooooookay i'm done being stupid with my money now

the fluff has arrived

Meanwhile...

This is my third roll on the Heroine REM, like, ever, i don't even know exactly what to do with her.

MatsuriSakuragi

>third roll
>don't know what to do with her

you're gonna make me cry man i rolled way too much for this lmao

anyway.

Behold.

~*~MAXIMUM FLUFF~*~

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Holy mother of arceus what is that hp even
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Only 5 latent slots, 7.8/10

It's fortunate that she has a 7x combo awakening because she's not dealing any damage herself otherwise

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
>third roll
>don't know what to do with her

you're gonna make me cry man i rolled way too much for this lmao

anyway.

Behold.

~*~MAXIMUM FLUFF~*~

Hey blame RNG and Chaore, it gave me her and Chaore was the one that told me to roll.

Also.

*Fluff fluff fluff*

MatsuriSakuragi

Only 5 latent slots, 7.8/10

It's fortunate that she has a 7x combo awakening because she's not dealing any damage herself otherwise

yeah truth be told idk how I feel about her as a leader and honestly she's much better as a sub in her fire form with 4 skill boosts, 3 killers, and huge ATK and RCV while still having incredible HP

but I cannot resist that gigantic fluff

tbh kirin's not really a good sub for her either but she's my second biggest light type HP wise right now and I wanted to see that HP go over 9000 (literally)

and I don't have any latent extenders yet and if I did it wouldn't be on her tbh-- maybe Yomi Dragon or DAthena since they're my most used mains or something

hmm, how about this

I could switch one of them out for New Year Leilan and give Freyr Silk as an inherit but idk if it's worth it because NY Leilan doesn't have a 7c awakening while everyone else on that team does (and Hathor has two!)

Though I also just kinda wonder if I should just run Revo Lei as the lead because she has an even easier LS with guaranteed (and higher) damage reduction that doesn't need activation, and build around that

it's all just a matter of if 7x6 makes that much of a difference
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:36:29 PM by Matsuri »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Would it be worthwhile to pair up with a regular, not-fluffy Ilm to maximize damage? After all, you only need one leader to trigger 7x6

MatsuriSakuragi

No reason not to, really-- they're both compatible with each other and you get Less Fluffy Ilmina's RCV x2 in activation as well, so that's always a plus-- but you do lose damage reduction, so it's a tradeoff

I wouldn't have full SBR that way either, so it might be rough

My cousin says that Fluffier Ilmina makes a great Kenshin partner, so I'll try that too

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
Less Fluffy Ilmina looks like the perfect sub though, decent RCV while still having tons of HP, and that Atk with the Killers will... ehm... kill everything. :v

Problem is, what do i use for an Lead for her ?

MatsuriSakuragi

Yeah, Less Fluffy Ilmina is a TREMENDOUS sub

It's pretty astounding really because it's like "man she has like 3000 less HP than Fluffier Ilmina"

but her HP is still fantastic in Less Fluffy form with much better ATK and RCV, 4 SB, and 3 Killers

As for leaders, there are plenty of teams she fits on. Better to ask what potential leads you *have*.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
If you need someone with Kenshin, let me know. I haven't been doing much with him.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

MatsuriSakuragi

No longer useless!

...though let's be real, LMeta's still insanely unwieldy as a leader and has no form of defense-- simply one of the biggest glass cannons in the game.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I might use LMeta as a defense breaking sub for what it's worth. Not having to use JoJ?rmangandr on Predra (even if it does let you setup) is pretty nice, etc etc.

Dark Metatron is cool, too.

MatsuriSakuragi

Yeah, a hard hitting support with defense breaking is all she's really good for. As a leader she's incredibly hard to use effectively and is really only good for showing off with. But she's a great unbindable bind clearing sub with 3k+ ATK and respectable HP and RCV, with the ability to break defenses. She's also great to inherit things onto with her really low CD. (Same goes for DMeta)

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
Wut ?! Mah D. Meta got an new Evo ? Gimme !

Jq1790

I should be happy with LMeta getting "better" finally after an eternity.  However, this no longer feels like LMeta at all since she changed so drastically.  Won't be bothering to switch since I hate colorcross leads and like every bind clear does her job better anyway.  Hope others get more enjoyment out of her somehow eventually.

(Also defense break on a no-subatt card is just a raw deal.  Would rather have had a TPA or something there.)