Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 116870 times)

MatsuriSakuragi

can i be done with this stupid game now

after that horrid grind i don't even want to play anymore ~_~

EDIT:

it's not minmaxed, but after that massive pain in the ass I wanted to see those numbers get Big
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:12:33 PM by Matsuri »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!

We might not have shattered the damage cap with all sub-attributes, but know that jammers can touch that 2.147 billion mark.

commandercool

• alter cool

There's an MP cap?! I guess I forgot...

Well, I gotta commit to either chipping away at this with small purchases until Summyr comes back around, or buy LINKA now just so I'm not wasting MP by being topped off...
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I'd say pick up some SDR if you're really overflowing, since they're not always exactly easy to obtain.

Not sure who you would put it on, but you know. Might be useful.

commandercool

• alter cool
I have a stack of those laying around unused. And seem to be weirdly lucky about getting them from PreDras, although I'm probably back to not running PreDras for a while since I'm pretty much full up on them again, and now on MP.

Ended up grabbing a finger just to burn off a few points, then realized I don't have anywhere to put it. Oops.

MatsuriSakuragi

Ended up grabbing a finger just to burn off a few points, then realized I don't have anywhere to put it. Oops.

Phrasing, bro.  :V

Kind of trying to decide what I wanna do now. I guess I should start working on Revo Persephone for my Yomidra team, as well as prepare for Revo Pandora for the same.

MatsuriSakuragi

Just pulled a Sheen from the REM after seeing the gemstone gala. Pretty nice when you consider that I run a ton of high TE teams. There'll be 10 on my YomiDra team once Revo Pandora comes out... though I'm not sure who I'd give the assist to. Revo Tsukuyomi, maybe?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Sounds like a sound decision, 10 TEs would certainly reduce the need to use an time extending active unless you're really hurting for it or if you're dealing with a time-reducing skill, and the orb enhances are super less of a damage boost than a gemstone boost. The only little issue is that 8 turns as a base is less than ideal but given that you might as well almost not use that active otherwise, it's really not a big deal.
Also grats on the gemstone '3'

commandercool

• alter cool
That's where my Sheen is. It's good. Real good.

What's this about a gemstone gala? Did it end? I don't see anything about it anywhere.

MatsuriSakuragi

More specifically, it's the "super carnival" with Gemstone Princesses and Legendary Heroes. https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleAndDragonsOfficial/photos/a.532262196802377.135063.484776928217571/1633990749962844/?type=3&theater

And yeah, there's really no better choice, as Yomi has the shortest CD of the whole team (YomiDra, Pandora, Revo Yomi, Eschamali, Revo Haku)-- and there isn't anyone who I'd want to have lose their active to Sheen's if I stall too long because Yomidra is an orb-hungry beast.

commandercool

• alter cool
Is anyone here playing Osiris? Or does anyone at least know what an optimal-ish Osiris team looks like? I've been considering investing in (gasp) a non-blue team lately for times when I can't really play blue, and Osiris seems cool and good. I have a lot of solid green stuff but I don't know if I really have an Osiris team or not.

MatsuriSakuragi

Oh god the twitch stream has not become any less cringetastic since I last bothered watching one in like a year in a half

And the Voltron shit is overwhelmingly underwhelming and they're trying too hard to hype something so unimpressive lol

Azazel was easy though and the rewards are good

Edit: God Antonio has become so obnoxious. I can feel how awkward and uncomfortable Richard feels whenever he says anything

Edit 2: That was either the shortest stream ever or the longest shill-out for Voltron I have ever seen
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 02:48:28 AM by Matsuri »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Is anyone here playing Osiris? Or does anyone at least know what an optimal-ish Osiris team looks like? I've been considering investing in (gasp) a non-blue team lately for times when I can't really play blue, and Osiris seems cool and good. I have a lot of solid green stuff but I don't know if I really have an Osiris team or not.
I've got a partial osiris team, but what makes me iffy on running him as I have it now is that it needs one 2xSBR sub that also works with TPA. The good news is that the upcoming Ruel split ult fills that niche neatly, not having 3x TPA like the normal one but having the 7combo awakening. Aside from that is the usual wood TPA suspects. Vishnu, Phact, RBastet, RParvati, RMeimei, RArtemis, Sylvie and APerseus to mention some. The one sub you can slot for 2SBR is A/RFreyja for now, she has one TPA :D

commandercool

• alter cool
I have some of those. And Spica or CeresMari to fill in the 2x SBR slot. Every composition I've put together so far has a pretty alarming lack of fingers though. Spica, Parvati, and Mari have zero, the upcoming Ruel has zero, Osiris, Meimei and Verdandi only have one... Even Awoken Perseus only has one down from the two that super ultimate Perseus had. Normally I wouldn't be too concerned, but that does seem slightly worrying on a combo team.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
You could go the "I have too much MP route" and get Odindora, who simultaneously fulfills the role of 2x fingers, 7 combo awakenings, massive stats, amazing cleric, etc etc

But I'm just trying to justify my own purchases to myself :)

commandercool

• alter cool
I mean, I'll definitely take it under consideration. I'm not going to buy Black Athena so I guess I got MP to burn.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Hm, got that Keith fellow from the rank 50 freebie. Wonder where I can use that active...?  It's fun looking if nothing else and he's the only silver I had any desire to see so I'll call it a win overall.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
My dad is super into Voltron so I rolled a bunch ( merely eight times total) to be like "yo check out this new toy" except I got a bunch of silvers, "Shiro" and "Princess Allura". No sign of Voltron, but I don't really expect to get that (^^;

Jq1790

Allura is really good.  Probably what I wanted most of all of em since she is like LEscha lite.

commandercool

• alter cool
Ha ha, Rhys Darby's character got a card. Fun.

universe status = FUCKING SAVED

sadly shit combo score because of the blocking tape

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Whew. Max skilling Ninegaruda was one thing, but evolving him was another nightmare. Still, that's one project down.

finally

#sololife

Jq1790

How does the 7c work out with Leilan, anyway?  I know it's more unwieldy than the TPA girls so I was wondering how much it came into play for you.

How does the 7c work out with Leilan, anyway?  I know it's more unwieldy than the TPA girls so I was wondering how much it came into play for you.

Well this is no awakenings so it didn't.

Give me a week or so and I will get back to you on it after I find out what it changed in practice. I will say that having full resist is incredibly noticeable, and almost borders on overpowered, if we didn't already have a lot of other OP bullshit in the game already.

Jq1790

Ah I forgot the shot showing you were doing no Awakenings.  I'll be awaiting the review later then I guess for if they ever decide to release RKarin.

EDIT:  DAthena hard confirmed as is Eldora(the latter of which I'm probably buying).  Time for people to whine that RKushi isn't here soon enough now because people are implacable.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 05:17:57 AM by Jq1790 »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Finally the whining can end. It was even more irritating than radra when. I wonder what does this spell for Whaledor and friends, though.

Jq1790

IIRC those are OSC bosses later so they are more a "when" than "if".

MatsuriSakuragi

In the whiners' defense, it really does feel like they have been dragging their feet on the matter of content like DAthena. Then they finally announced a stream, got everyone's hopes up, and just made it into a 45 minute shill for the Voltron collab, which is a total flop that, if GH is using this as metrics for the hype of exclusive content, will probably prevent the addition of new exclusive content after.

Also: Yooooo Awoken Gabe and Uriel are a thing now (took them long enough to get Awokens tbh, and that's not even counting Mikey or Raph). Super glass cannon-y with a 367.5x atk boost if you have >80% HP, make 2 heal combos, and 7 combos overall (7c awakening).

...come to think of it, these are a complete departure from their previous tank-like LS stats. No HP and no RCV boost is kinda weird for them.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 04:14:17 PM by Matsuri »

commandercool

• alter cool
Fuck. I knew this day would come. Not sure how I feel about that. At all...

I kind of feel like the new active is much worse overall, although obviously it's better if you're leading with the awoken forms.

Well, it's a good thing I have two Gabriels! But now I need two more Gabriels to inherit onto my two Gabriels...

Kind of disappointing that Revo Gabriel won't be a stall lead when he comes out in the relatively distant future. Hmm...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 05:52:59 PM by commandercool »