Author Topic: Your Game  (Read 7709 times)

Tempest

Re: Your Game
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2009, 08:39:50 PM »
Two stand out.

PCB, because of Youmu's presence, because it's the one game I had the most fun with in 1CCing it, and because of the OST. I mainly get the feel of games with the feel of their music.

Also, IN, mostly because the night and the moon are two things that appeal to me. Let's not mention again the OST, of course.

Shanghai Alice

• Border of Fail
  • Mo, Mosou Machine (Disillusionment Machine)
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2009, 08:41:04 PM »
I want to say EoSD, because that was my first, but...

I'd have to say Imperishable Night, because... I honestly don't know why, really. I think it's the slightly offbeat enemies (moreso than other games, IMHO), and... well...

I just like it. ^__^
...you know that what I said was one giant lie, right?

Disillusionment with Touhou... fun...

DeadlyButterfly

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2009, 08:03:04 PM »
I think that UFO represents me the best.
Byakuren is kind of like me in a way that she fought for what she believed in but was torn down because others opposed her thinking.
Rock on Youkai Jesus!  :dragonforce:

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2010, 04:22:49 AM »
I can only really vouch for three of the games, but I'd say SA. I'm a scientist at heart, always ready to learn about or experiment with things, and most of SA's bullet patterns can be figured out, in some fashion, through this same trial and error process. Plus Utsuho is one of the few Touhou characters with a general theme (nuclear fusion) that can be called "scientific", so she gets my attention more than the average cast member.
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.