Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 118531 times)

capt. h

• Only sane townie
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Three LyLo!
« Reply #1170 on: April 01, 2011, 11:19:45 PM »
@ Neo - you need confirmation from Dormio or this whole plan is pointless. Make sure Dormio posts that Edible is blocked and Bard unblocked as well.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1171 on: April 01, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »
Oh, and Edible, you should really post anything you want to say that won't directly incriminate you enough that we lynch you instead about how town should vote tomorrow, and manipulate town in any way you please. This will be your last chance.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1172 on: April 02, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »
No, go vote yourself to L-1 so we can find the scum who ninjalynches you.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #1173 on: April 02, 2011, 12:57:49 AM »
VOTECOUNT

capt. h (2):  PX, NeoSerela
Edible (2):  huh what, capt. h, NeoSerela
huh what (1):  Dormio, PX

Not voting:  Bardiche, Edible, Zakeri

With 8 votes in play, 5 are required to lynch.  24 hours remain.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:11:58 AM by Serp »
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

« Reply #1174 on: April 02, 2011, 01:02:30 AM »
I'm okay with the plan for Bardiche.

Also: Mod, NeoSerela switched his vote to Capt.H somewhere in the middle of the last page. That said, it appears Capt.H is only at L-3, not L-2 like everyone above thought. I'll still be checking up every once in a while tomorrow, so I'll place my vote then.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #1175 on: April 02, 2011, 01:09:51 AM »
If it is the consent of everyone present, I will vote Edible to enable my kill on him.

I'm present and I think that's a pretty silly idea.  You do realize that if capt.h flips town and you then shoot me, the game is over?

Just pointing that out.

Let me put this another way - I would rather have town lynch me today and bard shoot no one than town stupidly agreeing to shoot a townie after capt.h gets lynched, because I'm not 100% sure of his alignment.  At least you goons will get another day to actually find scum and I can wash my hands of a ridiculous situation where I've replaced into a game into an absurdly powerful role that's already been semiproven, have already have my claim backed up by a rolecop, and people still think I might be scum.  Get your collective heads out of your asses, please.

Serela, that was a terrible idea and you should feel bad for even suggesting it.

Serp

« Reply #1176 on: April 02, 2011, 01:12:13 AM »
I'm okay with the plan for Bardiche.

Also: Mod, NeoSerela switched his vote to Capt.H somewhere in the middle of the last page. That said, it appears Capt.H is only at L-3, not L-2 like everyone above thought. I'll still be checking up every once in a while tomorrow, so I'll place my vote then.

Derp, fixed.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1177 on: April 02, 2011, 02:00:20 AM »
Great.... Now I can't decide on a Capt. H/uh what or a Capt. H/Serela scum team

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1178 on: April 02, 2011, 02:07:18 AM »
What is with you people.
Either way, I don't really want two nightkills to occur tonight.
But whatever.

Also. WHY DO YOU ALL WANT TO KILL YOURSELF SO?

Anyway.
You guys really aren't putting much onto the table.
I mean, I really don't know what to make of this.
Everyone claims town, naturally.
capt. h wants town to lynch him, then for Bardiche to shoot Edible.
Edible wants a lynch on either himself or capt. h and for Bardiche not to shoot.
NeoSerela and Zakeri want to lynch one and shoot the other.
PX wants capt. h dead.
huh what has vanished.

huh what's disappearing act seems to have worked pretty well, considering how nobody even seems to notice that he still exists.
And PX still isn't really doing anything.

Warning - Decide for Yourself

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1179 on: April 02, 2011, 02:39:57 AM »
Edible:I've already explained this very clearly! ):

By information provided by your tests, the scumteam has to be 2 of me/capt.h/huhwhat. Or else you are lying. I know I am town. So if capt.h or huhwhat flip town, you are lying.

It doesn't really get any more clear-cut then that. If capt.h is lynched and flips town, you obviously need to die! At least, I'LL know that. And Huhwhat will as well, since he'll of course act as if he's town whether he is or isn't.

You do realize that if capt.h flips town and you then shoot me, the game is over?
yes I realize that if capt.h flips town then you are pretty much guarenteed scum

I'm surprised (if) you aren't realizing where this conversation is going, actually. If you think there's a chance capt.h will flip town, that means you either believe that I'm scum or your tests are wrong. If I'm scum then lolyeah, if your tests are you YOU'RE probably scum then lolyeah, so.

Fine, since no one wants to have Edible killed if capt.h flips town and confirms that Edible's tests are wrong (...well at least for me/huhwhat I guess ;_;) then we'll do it the normal way and just lynch him tomorrow. If capt.h flips town, that is. If he flips scum then we'll probably be lynching huhwhat, of course. But, you know.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1180 on: April 02, 2011, 02:41:11 AM »
What is with you people.
Either way, I don't really want two nightkills to occur tonight.
But whatever.

Also. WHY DO YOU ALL WANT TO KILL YOURSELF SO?

Anyway.
You guys really aren't putting much onto the table.
I mean, I really don't know what to make of this.
Everyone claims town, naturally.
capt. h wants town to lynch him, then for Bardiche to shoot Edible.
Edible wants a lynch on either himself or capt. h and for Bardiche not to shoot.
NeoSerela and Zakeri want to lynch one and shoot the other.
PX wants capt. h dead.
huh what has vanished.

huh what's disappearing act seems to have worked pretty well, considering how nobody even seems to notice that he still exists.
And PX still isn't really doing anything.

Warning - Decide for Yourself

I want to kill myself because I want out of the game. I can't stop thinking about it, and it's getting in the way of my sleep and my work.

If we lynch Edible, place your block on me, toss both radios tonight, and have bard kill no one, it means that if Edible is town and a kill still happens, then only one of us three is a zombie at most, and we have two undetectable zombies. However, we don't lose. That's probably the best option for town, since even if Edible is right we still win. It also confirms whether or not we are indeed in bastard mod land. But the problem for me is that I was hoping to be killed before day 4 so that I don't have to think about this game anymore.

If both me and Edible think that lynching Edible and killing no one today is the best option for town, then I say we lynch Edible.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1181 on: April 02, 2011, 02:43:53 AM »
...or we'll lynch Edible TODAY and either confirm that capt.h/huhwhat is the scumteam (If you're me and know I'm town, at least ;_;) or see that he's scum. That would work too.

oh capt.hninja stop ruining my EWBOP >:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1182 on: April 02, 2011, 02:50:56 AM »
...or we'll lynch Edible TODAY and either confirm that capt.h/huhwhat is the scumteam (If you're me and know I'm town, at least ;_;) or see that he's scum. That would work too.

oh capt.hninja stop ruining my EWBOP >:

Actually, the best part is that we don't need to know the scum team - we just need to know which scum team is the least likely. We can vote against the least likely of the three possible scum teams, and then kill the last two players one after another on the last day with Bard's help.

« Reply #1183 on: April 02, 2011, 02:53:26 AM »
Hi.

What exactly do you want me to say, assuming I didn't miss somebody asking me a question? Nothing has changed my mind about my Edible case, and I have a hard time buying Serela as scum. Same as before, basically. If an Edible lynch seems absolutely impossible, I suppose I'd be okay with offing capt. h instead, but definitely not Serela.

I've barely been following the night action shenanigans, but I'll probably send the radio to Zak if capt. h flips towns, leaving Serela to send his to Edible. If capt. h flips scum, then my target doesn't really matter since Serela would be the only real possibility for his buddy from my PoV, but I'd probably send it to Bard just in case. I also don't really think that Bard should hold his fire tonight, since if we lynch town then it's essentially our last shot at managing a win, and if we lynch scum we have a chance to narrow down the suspects or potentially win overnight (though the latter option is ignoring the possibility of a 5-man scumteam).

Edible

« Reply #1184 on: April 02, 2011, 03:13:10 AM »
@Mod: Have player flips been full role flips, or is it possible that information has been withheld?

Serp

« Reply #1185 on: April 02, 2011, 03:25:06 AM »
All information given has been true, but the full details of each role's function are not disclosed upon flip.

Edible

« Reply #1186 on: April 02, 2011, 03:25:56 AM »
Phrased another way, is it possible for a player to have an ability not mentioned in the flip?

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1187 on: April 02, 2011, 03:29:27 AM »
I'm going to assume that I shouldn't lynch myself in the next half hour, since Dormio hasn't actually said he's letting Bard open fire and we seem to still be talking about it.

If I flip town, your radio choices don't make any sense whatsoever. If I flip town Bard is undoubtedly the best recipient since he's third party and has no reason to lie, and if you pick scum then they can lie about it. Since me being town means Edible is scum (and will get shot tonight by your own plan), I don't agree with your decision.

Edible

« Reply #1188 on: April 02, 2011, 03:36:31 AM »
We still have another day to act and discussion will surely pick up as we get closer to deadline.  Don't lynch anyone, including yourself, until we've used all the time allotted to us.

Serp

« Reply #1189 on: April 02, 2011, 03:43:02 AM »
Phrased another way, is it possible for a player to have an ability not mentioned in the flip?

No, any abilities the role has will be mentioned in the flip, even if the full details of how those abilities are used are not specified.

Edible

« Reply #1190 on: April 02, 2011, 03:43:44 AM »
All I wanted to know, thanks.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1191 on: April 02, 2011, 03:48:06 AM »
If I flip town Bard is undoubtedly the best recipient since he's third party and has no reason to lie
More like Bard is the dumbest recipient since his kill is VERY valuable to town. If we're throwing radios around trying to make scum lose the nk having to toss it for not-being-confirmed-as-scum, we don't want to give a radio to someone we know is most probably NOT scum and has better things to do with their night action.

Edible

« Reply #1192 on: April 02, 2011, 03:57:39 AM »
zzz

huh what and NeoSerela are the scumteam.  Serela is the only one who could have given the radio results to Hourai, as he could not have done so himself.  The counterclaim was an act.  huh what is scum by virtue of ties to hourai, schezo, the radios themselves, and Serela.  The fact that he also completely ignored my counterpoints against his Edible-case doesn't help matters, and Serela trying to convince town to destroy themselves doesn't help matters either.

Dormio, keep Bard drugged up.  Zakeri, target Serela with your ability.  I will check Serela, Bard, Dormio, PX, and you tonight.  Scum can't kill both of us and we can therefore prove beyond a shadow of a doubt if she is lying.

##vote huh what

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1193 on: April 02, 2011, 04:41:05 AM »
zzz

huh what and NeoSerela are the scumteam.  Serela is the only one who could have given the radio results to Hourai, as he could not have done so himself.  The counterclaim was an act.  huh what is scum by virtue of ties to hourai, schezo, the radios themselves, and Serela.  The fact that he also completely ignored my counterpoints against his Edible-case doesn't help matters, and Serela trying to convince town to destroy themselves doesn't help matters either.

Dormio, keep Bard drugged up.  Zakeri, target Serela with your ability.  I will check Serela, Bard, Dormio, PX, and you tonight.  Scum can't kill both of us and we can therefore prove beyond a shadow of a doubt if she is lying.

##vote huh what

You had me with the mod's answer.

##Unvote

##Vote Huh What

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1194 on: April 02, 2011, 04:42:48 AM »
Heh, that makes plenty good sense actually.

##Unvote
##FoS: Huh What

Not bringing to L-1

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1195 on: April 02, 2011, 11:15:14 AM »
Weird stuff is happening, I'm confused.

Anyway.
What exactly do you want me to say, assuming I didn't miss somebody asking me a question?
I want to hear your thoughts on all the players.
This applies to everyone else, too.

PX is doing some weird FoS thing to huh what.
Care to elaborate on what that is?

Also, suddenly, everyone jumps onto huh what.

Edible asking the mod a question seems to have cleared him in everyone's mind.
Disregarding that it could just be a bluff or something.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1196 on: April 02, 2011, 12:49:06 PM »
Serela is the only one who could have given the radio results to Hourai, as he could not have done so himself.
Honestly, I'm pretty surprised no one even MENTIONED this yet. I think, at least.

I mean, I know it's not true, but everyone else isn't me and doesn't know that.

Anyway, sure, huhwhat dying is just as good as capt.h dying I guess, except that if huhwhat is actually town he has a useful ability unlike capt.h. But, whatever.

##Unvote ##Vote Huhwhat

I think there's roughly 11 hours left, if anyone is wanting to hold off on the lynch so we can use more of it. But considering we're going to have 120 hours again tomorrow, I don't particularly think we need it. Then again, I'm just really ready to see this day end already and see some flips >_>;

Serp

« Reply #1197 on: April 02, 2011, 01:28:11 PM »
VOTECOUNT

huh what (4):  Dormio, Edible, capt. h, NeoSerela  (L-1)
Edible (1):  huh what, capt. h, NeoSerela
capt. h (0):  PX, NeoSerela

Not voting:  Bardiche, PX, Zakeri

With 8 votes in play, 5 are required to lynch.  11.5 hours remaining.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #1198 on: April 02, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »
It's like finally getting the cake I was aiming for since the start of the game.

Edible

« Reply #1199 on: April 02, 2011, 02:40:49 PM »
PX is doing some weird FoS thing to huh what.
Care to elaborate on what that is?

FoS stands for Finger of Suspicion, which is used in place of a vote in many mafia forums (and somewhat rarely in this one) to show that you're either willing to vote that person or are, well, heavily suspicious of them.