Author Topic: Komachi Sprites +Spell and other things.  (Read 3019 times)

Zerro

• ERRORS,
  • ERRORS EVERYWHERE
Komachi Sprites +Spell and other things.
« on: July 18, 2010, 05:21:10 AM »
So I was practicing drawing and stuff and I drew a pretty good Komachi cut-in and I got the idea that since you have to use original sprites in your fangames, etc. or people will be angry, that I'd make a full set for Komachi for everyone to use.

http://www.mediafire.com/?80h7uzoq2mifgaj

^That includes two fixed scripts(Non-Spell and A Spell), a Plural with them, Komachi Sprites, a cut-in and a Higan Retour arrange, done by yours truly.

I screwed up the cut-in's transparency a little, but I think I fixed it maybe I might just redo it later.. Also, I haven't the foggiest idea of how to animate anything in danmakufu so maybe the sprites will work correctly.

And as a side note, the bottom two sprites are supposed to be her with her scythe twirling it but I dunno how that'll turn out   :V
All free to use, just don't claim as your own.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:44:51 PM by Zerro »
Life's a shmup, play on lunatic.

Re: Komachi Sprites +Spell and other things.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 06:12:08 AM »
Hello, and Welcome To Rika and Nitori's Garage Experiments!

I must say these attacks are pretty, boring, to be honest, are the white 03s supposed to be bunched up in the non-spell?
Your arrange is nice but it needs to be louder, I could hardly hear it.

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 07:18:00 AM »
I hear no Music  :ohdear:
But the music is great  :]

The non spell card was alittle meh  :derp: you might want to fire only 1 [03] bullets not 30 [03] bullets stuck together lol

Code: [Select]
     if (frame == 55){
     loop(1){
     CreateShot01(GetX, GetY, 2, GetAngleToPlayer, WHITE03, 0);
     angle++;
     frame = 0;
}
}

lol lol lol Why is Komachi holding a hockey stick [nah just kidding]  :getdown: she looks like a rapist
///////////////////////////////////// So I heard you want to make animations ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You might want to use blargel's library  :V
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4711.0 
you also might want to read the other tutorials because this is confusing, I'm still stuck trying to learn how to use tasks
Hey There !

Zerro

• ERRORS,
  • ERRORS EVERYWHERE
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 04:35:11 PM »
Your arrange is nice but it needs to be louder, I could hardly hear it.
I'll fix the volume.

I think I fixed the music too.

I didn't even catch the 30 White 03's, lol. That's what happens when you script when you're sleepy, I guess.
Life's a shmup, play on lunatic.