Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114372 times)

Raitaki

• 雷滝
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 3)
« Reply #690 on: October 06, 2012, 02:41:41 PM »
But everyone isn't -equally- scum, right? So why don't we just take a relative perspective at things and only call the scummiest ones scum? :awesome:
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #691 on: October 06, 2012, 02:48:46 PM »
But everyone isn't -equally- scum, right? So why don't we just take a relative perspective at things and only call the scummiest ones scum? :awesome:

So that's you.

No Townie should ever argue in favour of lynching a Townie. That's fucked up and saying that we might as well lynch him regardless of his alignment is fucking Scummy.

##Vote: Raitaki

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #692 on: October 06, 2012, 02:51:48 PM »
That's because you guys don't even care about what I'm saying. Zakeri is still scum. And that plan to "confirm" Zakeri's role is pretty horrendous. Unless Zak shoots scum his alignment can go both way regardless (by the way, Hero has a legit town role claim too).
Nice job misrepping me by saying I'm pushing for the lynch of someone I think is town.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

« Reply #693 on: October 06, 2012, 03:05:02 PM »
30% Already? Fuck.
I am literally punching myself right now.
(Not right now, but as of the moment I'm writing this).

I agree on a scale of 1 to 10, My role is pretty fucking anti-town.
Also, Nameless, I would never snipe you ~<3 With you I don't need Shadoweh anymore.
Also, I'd support a massclaim, if only because I can use my role as a lie detector No, this is a bad idea, kick me.

@Conq: I assume it works like this: If I try to name a character but misspell it (EX: Light Yamagi, I will never live this down :V), Any attempts to name that same character will not work, and if someone holds a role with that character's name attached, I can't kill that person anymore by virtue of not being able to kill the character.
PX didn't send me any messages saying I failed or why. Considering he didn't die, though, I assume it failed. Also, it didn't really occur to me that scum would probably be lying about their rolenames until Raitaki brought it up, so my role is super useless now.
@Bard: You do have a real reason for voting me, right? It can't seriously just be because I said I needed a Vehicle's Registration License when literally no role has one of those, right?
To clearify, I need Character Name, Character Source, and Role Name (I don't need the alignment, thankfully.) Written exactly like I did in my example.

Bardiche: Wow, that is hella-scummy of you. You're the one who pushed forward "Everyone is scum", how did you take Raitaki's response to suggest voting for the people who are more scummier than others to mean that he's voting for someone who's not scum?
##Vote: Bardiche
Kneejerk reaction, I'm still reserving my opinion of Raitaki.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #694 on: October 06, 2012, 03:08:08 PM »
Also: How is Shadoweh confirmed Town again? Unless it was a roleclaim by someone who has since flipped Town there's no indication that Shadoweh is Town through any confirmations.

REMEMBER PEOPLE: UNLESS IT HAS FLIPPED GREEN IT IS NOT CONFIRMED TOWN. ANY ROLE CLAIMS TO THE OPPOSITE ARE ONLY CONFIRMED TOWN WHEN THEY HAVE FLIPPED GREEN.

He's semi-confirmed. By my word.

Most people agree on a town view of me. I say something happened that confirms Shadoweh is town, after all I flipped my opinion 180 during N1.

Anyway, I'm kinda dropping my C.C train of thought for now, because after sleeping on it and re-reading none of the suspects have said anything that leads me to belive it's them behind C.C, and my theory fell through when I failed to realise, despite the knee-jerking, Hero999 did vote congruent to C.C

Although the knee-jerking could be explained by Hero999 not wanting people to chase up C.C because he's a mafbuddy. But that's a long shot and I'm not going to use that as a core argument unless other people agree with me.

In all honesty I'm not sure who to vote for right now and I'm going to see how the current argument between Bard/Raitaki pans out before I make up my mind.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #695 on: October 06, 2012, 03:10:45 PM »
how the current argument between Bard/Raitaki pans out before I make up my mind.
Um, what

I thought everything aside from the "rai yer trying to lynch a townie 3:<" were jokes?
:[

« Reply #696 on: October 06, 2012, 03:17:04 PM »
Bardiche never jokes.
Especially when he's trying to.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #697 on: October 06, 2012, 03:17:15 PM »
Oh yes I forgot:

##Unvote

Wouldn't mind opinions on my take on what the C.C kneejerk from Hero999 means as well.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #698 on: October 06, 2012, 03:28:36 PM »
@Bard: Why not? I mean, it's possible(and confirmed by the guy himself, although I'm not sure how much you believe him). It looks like it's a humoristic exaggeration and I felt the need to point it out regardless of how much people think I'm scumbuddied with Zakeri.

And this is getting really, really mindbending, but it does look like Bard's jumping the gun on Raitaki like he did at the start on the other Rai.
Zakeri's claim doesn't spell much good for himself either, and it looks like he's attacking Bard on an exaggeration, like Bard just did with him.

This debate seems to have turned into a triangle.

And Hero goofed it up too? Or might have?

I need to lie down.

Bardiche

« Reply #699 on: October 06, 2012, 03:32:55 PM »
It can't seriously just be because I said I needed a Vehicle's Registration License when literally no role has one of those, right?

Because you said you needed Age, Sex, Occupation and Vehicle's Registration Licence. Why the shit would you joke about your own role?

To clearify, I need Character Name, Character Source, and Role Name (I don't need the alignment, thankfully.) Written exactly like I did in my example.

I have to kill you by your Role names. Also, in order to prevent the catastrophe caused during the deathnote series, I also need your occupation, Age, Sex, and Vehicle's License Registration. If I get any of it wrong, I can't kill the person I attempted to murder anymore for the rest of the game.

Why would you change your story? First it's by age, sex, occupation, rolename, now you turn 180 and it's by Role name, occupation, source. The point of a full claim is to claim everything fully and not lie or joke about parts of your role.

Nice job misrepping me by saying I'm pushing for the lynch of someone I think is town.

Also even if Zak -somehow- isn't scum, now that he's claimed scum would just shut up about their true role names anyway so he's basically a 100% anti-town killing role now. Why not just off him and get this over with except if someone steps up and claims they can get role names for Zak to use.

You're saying that even if he somehow isn't scum we should still lynch him, aren't you? If he somehow isn't Scum we shouldn't lynch him because we should only lynch Scum and Third Parties. It's incredibly scummy to want to lynch someone irrespective of their alignment because TOWNIES WILL NEVER WANT TOWNIES LYNCHED.

Bardiche

« Reply #700 on: October 06, 2012, 03:33:36 PM »
Chaotick: See above. Point of a full claim is that you fully claim. When you're pressed to full claim it is generally not the time to be making lulz so funny xD jokes about your role.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #701 on: October 06, 2012, 03:36:52 PM »
By Jove Bardiche if no townies ever lie for the interest of town or present hypotheticals that he knows is false I'd swallow my mouse.

Also, that's a big if. How do you know he is town? I believe he's scum, I'm trying to lynch him no matter what, stop implying I really believe he's townie in any possibility, thanks.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #702 on: October 06, 2012, 03:37:24 PM »
It was slightly amusing, actually. I still think you're overreacting a bit, but it doesn't stop you from being right.

The second part is right: IF he were town(and only if), then he wouldn't start lynching townclaimed people rampantly, and thus he'd basically be a vanilla townie, which you don't want to lynch.

Still, the chance of that is-as much as hate to admit it, seeing my previous conviction-quite small.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #703 on: October 06, 2012, 04:16:27 PM »
Wow Bardiche, what the fuck. Way to have no fucking sense of humor period. Just shoot a guy in the head because he makes a tiny ridiculously obvious joke that's probably even actually in his rolepm flavor assuming he's telling the truth.

I mean, I understand why stuff like joking about claiming scum is bad, or why joking in a way that can also come across as serious is bad, but come the fuck on >_>;

I mean, seriously, that plus other stuff you just posted is worthy of me rageposting at you in the exact same way you just did to me on D2, but I have to take a shower and then run to get my haircut or I'm going to miss my appointment I made yesterday, RIGHT NOW. So I have to leave, be back later.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #704 on: October 06, 2012, 04:44:31 PM »
i am half asleep but
If we want Zak to kill someone and we aren't lynching his serial ass we need to pick the person and force them to give us a claim so Zak can either kill them or prove they were lying.

Bard I know this is uncouth but did you just claim bulletproof? It's kind of important to me.

Also I can't remember why Conq is town anymore >_>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #705 on: October 06, 2012, 04:55:03 PM »
Out of the shower! I have like 10 minutes while I'm fan drying to rage at Bard.

Can you guys please quit trying to excuse things for others? If Zakeri flips Scum I'm lynching Chaotick afterwards.
Dumb as fuck.

You see, there's "answering something for someone else." Then there's "they already answered this already LOOK IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THEIR POST COME ON"

The reaction I kind of doubt would be followed through but in either case it's pointless and retarded.

So that's you.

No Townie should ever argue in favour of lynching a Townie. That's fucked up and saying that we might as well lynch him regardless of his alignment is fucking Scummy.

##Vote: Raitaki
"Let's lynch the scummiest people" suddenly becomes "Let's lynch townies" to Bard, what the fuck?

Why would you change your story? First it's by age, sex, occupation, rolename, now you turn 180 and it's by Role name, occupation, source. The point of a full claim is to claim everything fully and not lie or joke about parts of your role.
This is already dealt with in his roleclaim itself, holy shit. He even provided an example of exactly how his role works, how could you be confused. Besides at "vehicle registration number" if you're taking it seriously then you should get out. Trying to call it a 180 when he explained it to a T is the most absurd thing I've seen this game.

I mean, seriously. What it boils down to here is "Zak made one sentence with a super obvious joke. It makes sense that this would be in the flavor. But it's a joke, no matter how totally obvious, so we better LYNCH THE SHIT OUT OF HIM and start calling down heaven on anyone who comments" e.g. Chaotick and Raitaki, with your response to Raitaki making equally no sense.

I almost have have a feeling you're going to come back and be like "Stop yelling at me, I just wanted people's reactions", which would be the most useless plan ever, but whatever I highly doubt that's the case anyway.

While we're at it thought, you're totally right about Raitaki's post being dumb as fuck. (The first one, not the later ones you warped) Hero claimed before Zak. Hero's so not confirmed town and might have given his true role name, because that's not uncommon for scum to do when possible, and receiving innocent role names like Super Detective isn't uncommon either. Tracker/Watcher are not uncommon scum claims (at least one of them isn't, not going into this too far atm) and for a role madness game a fakeclaim combo isn't too weird (although admittedly more likely to be CC'd and thus not as good of an idea unless there's mod reasons to believe it's fine e.g. Scum Given Fakeclaims which isn't uncommon either)

If Bard is town, he's letting his rage take the wheel because everything he's said recently doesn't forward a town agenda at all unless he ~*~totally randomly~*~ hit scum targets with any of this shit, except it wouldn't help them get lynched anyway, because non of that crap was tell of any alignment.

Shadoweh:Hero already claimed. Lots of people want to kill Hero. If he gets killed tonight by any means, that's coolbeans as fuck. If he doesn't, him and/or Zakeri are most certainly not town. You might see errors. I know some stuff you're probably thinking. Trust me and wait till tomorrow. Asking for a claim now is useless because who the hell would tell the truth and be vigged.

The only reason I'm not lynching you Shadoweh is the combined Raikaria thing (because Raikaria is a strong town read) and the modvote thing that very nearly got you accidentally mislynched. With either of those seperately, I would be questioning the hell out of them and likely looking to get you lynched, because you've been useless as shit and lurking it to high heaven. I really want to know soon what Raikaria's exact reason for clearing you as town is anyway, just to make sure it's like, safe.

Anyway, holy shit Bard.
##Vote Bardiche

Anti-helpful (and also unfun, but) play to the extreme, plus all my previous talkings about you. Including that post that ended in "BUT MAYBE HE'S ACTUALLY TOWN" from earlier today. Shit, I'm going to be several minutes late for my appointment. At least it's just a haircut and it'll be less then 10 minutes.

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #706 on: October 06, 2012, 04:55:23 PM »
(also sorry to everyone I cursed at, just, fuck)

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #707 on: October 06, 2012, 05:00:50 PM »
Note with how most of us have been thinking C.C. is a scumvote, scum can abuse this. WIFOM to the max.

If we are really going to start crazy wacky theories and wifom ourselves to hell I can do that too you know.
Like for example, If Zakeri is scum, he could possibly be --
Wait I just remembered something,
Wasn't there that time where Bard asked Zakeri what he did last night, and Zakeri replied something akin to "nothing"?
Now he states that he tried to kill ActionDan that day, so... what?

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #708 on: October 06, 2012, 05:07:24 PM »
Zakeri explained the reason as something to the effect of "my role didn't let me :[" though, so maybe he was trying to be vague.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #709 on: October 06, 2012, 05:17:47 PM »
On the topic of Bard's rage, I personally find it justified because honestly, We are too into the mindset of passing things as "jokes" that people abuse it.
I was on the same mind set Bard had when he voted Zakeri, except he acted and I didn't, and like everyone else passed it off as a joke.

@Serela: Are you saying it is impossible to read what Raitaki said
Also even if Zak -somehow- isn't scum, now that he's claimed scum would just shut up about their true role names anyway so he's basically a 100% anti-town killing role now. Why not just off him and get this over with except if someone steps up and claims they can get role names for Zak to use.
As lynching the person because they have an anti-town role even if they are town?
Honestly, I can see how Bard interpreted it the way he did.

Back to my last post, well, that answer kind of killed my train of thought.

Everyone loves me so much they want to kill me, you yanderes!

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #710 on: October 06, 2012, 05:20:40 PM »
Note with how most of us have been thinking C.C. is a scumvote, scum can abuse this. WIFOM to the max.
Which is why I'm only taking into account the vote on Shadoweh.

Town: Myself, Shadoweh, Raikaria, Conq
Scummy: everyone else
this game.

Also I'm not going to be very active for a while, have to finish some last writing stuff that's going to eat a lot of time.

But before I go, Bard what the heck was that.

-cut-
Can we please just have 3 no kill scumteams of 2 this game

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #711 on: October 06, 2012, 05:21:20 PM »
On another note,
Why the hell are people assuming I can do more than what I actually can?
Like Serela, if you actually remember my game as Kanzaki Kaori, tell me how close I was to getting modkilled for my flavor claim, and can you actually name to me where I was able to actually LIE about my role effectively? Because ahahahaha No.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #712 on: October 06, 2012, 05:22:43 PM »
In another post Hero999 talks about DrRawr!

Can someone clearly state why they believe DrRawr is town again?
I'm looking him over again and I really really don't see it.
Yesterday I lost interest, but I look at it again and all I remember from DrRawr is questions, some blurbs here and there, and rage when pressured.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #713 on: October 06, 2012, 05:36:31 PM »
So I saw Serela's post. I thought it was just pure raging. Then I read it. I thought it was shit.

Then I reread some stuff.

Guess what, it makes all the sense in the world. No irony. It does.
I do not feel much like voting for Bard because there is a high probability I will get shouted at, not to mention get attacked by Hero for not seeing how Bard's logic is totally fine and not a complete overreaction.
##Vote Bardiche
I am not saying that Zakeri is not suspicious(he is), but trying to attack him from that angle is just an idiotic waste of breath. Plus the aforementioned jumping the gun, that's more than enough reason to.

« Reply #714 on: October 06, 2012, 05:52:56 PM »
Holy crap, Bard is seriously pushing both of those things. I mean, seriously, what the hell?
It was a joke referring to the fact that I have to put down more than just the character's name into the deathnote to make it work. I thought my example made it clear exactly what I needed, but I guess asking for the VLR is just serious enough to confuse somebody into thinking that somebody would actually put something like this into their own game. This completely puts Raitaki's case on me into perspective in terms of holding horrible cases. I'd almost be willing to let Raitaki off the hook for this if it weren't for Bard voting Dormio.
I'd say more about this, but Serela already seems to have covered everything I wanted to say about his vote for Raitaki. Bardiche is reaching stupidly hard just to try and make it sound like Raitaki might possible think I'm not scum when absolutely none of his posts have said differently (including the ones Bard is trying to quote from).

To be clear about the softclaiming incident, I maintain that yes, I did nothing night one "Because my role didn't let me."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #715 on: October 06, 2012, 06:08:28 PM »
I'm back! My hair is now shorter and stuff.

Sorry about the Raitaki thing, in terms of him actually yeah saying to lynch Zak regardless of alignment, I see where Bard was coming from now (Not that everything else isn't still terrible, and Raitaki is new enough that the mistake doesn't phase me, although he's still only a questionable town read)

Rawr is also horrible yeah and we should probably turbolynch him tomorrow at this rate! But, you know, striking while the iron is hot. After that debacle, Bard, and stuff, so yeah. and the other stuff I've said about him. I'm tired. Need a nap. Gonna try to take one now.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #716 on: October 06, 2012, 06:10:28 PM »
that was why I originally kept suspecting Shadoweh (because she's pretty horrible in terms of actual play)

but then the raikaria thing in combo?

She's horrible enough that she still needs some form of scrutiny. If some power role could try to take care of this, I'd love you.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #717 on: October 06, 2012, 06:21:26 PM »
I really want to know soon what Raikaria's exact reason for clearing you as town is anyway, just to make sure it's like, safe.

I can't give the exact reason for various reasons that I REALLY do not want to give out, but I can say that during N1 the actions of one of us formed a quicktopic between us two.

Please understand when I say I really cannot explain more. Not yet.

In another post Hero999 talks about DrRawr!

Can someone clearly state why they believe DrRawr is town again?
I'm looking him over again and I really really don't see it.
Yesterday I lost interest, but I look at it again and all I remember from DrRawr is questions, some blurbs here and there, and rage when pressured.

I don't see Rawr as town :V

Except C.C almost hammered on Shadoweh, who is town. How on earth can you justify that as a town-sided voter?

That's 3 slip-ups on C.C you've made, the knee-jerk D2, the denial of knowledge that even Actiondan picked up on, and now calling the C.C votes WIFOM when it's so obviously a scum vote due to the Shadoweh vote D1... although I'll give you that the D2 vote might have been WIFOM... but if it is, doesn't that invalidate the fact that you were voting alongside C.C D2, as it may have been WIFOM so that you couldn't see a pattern in the C.C vote to link to you at all. The Shadoweh vote was obviously not WIFOM.

Maybe my theory was wrong, but damn do you look suspicious over it.

I might have to re-evaluate my views on Bardiche, but I still think there are more pressing matters than him to handle. He still looks a hell of a lot more town than Hero, Rawr, and Raitaki/Zakeri. My opinion of him is starting to dwindle, from the high first impression I had.

Much, much rather lynching Hero [Possible links to C.C] or Rawr [Deadweight, hasn't done anything that looks town, yet has done a few things that look scummy, like he reaction when I called him a lurker] today.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #718 on: October 06, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »
Please ignore the sentence after Hero's 2nd quote. That was something I thought on first read, typed, re-read, then forgot to delete.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #719 on: October 06, 2012, 06:26:24 PM »
As such he's made 2 slip-ups not 3, but the possibility of the 2nd C.C vote being WIFOM opens another avenue for it possibly being him behind it.