Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114311 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 1)
« Reply #210 on: September 29, 2012, 07:12:11 PM »
The Eighth Votecount - Row Row Fight The Power!

Shadoweh (1) - C.C.
Dormio (5) - ActionDan, Serela, Conq, IHNN, Raikaria
Hero999 (2) - Zakeri, Shadoweh
Raitaki (2) - Dormio, DrRawr
DrRawr (2) - Hero999, Bardiche
Zakeri (1) - Raitaki

Not Voting - SirChaotick

DORMIO IS AT L-2

13 alive takes 7 to lynch

||||||9%
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 07:19:41 PM by C.C. »

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2012, 07:15:28 PM »
@Conq: ...That sounds very accurate, but when I look back at the vote counts before dormio started posting, I found that there wasn't really a clear majority on which wagon. They were each at either 1 or 2 votes so I'm not very convinced on that logic Conq.

@IHNN: You know that reasoning, is freaking weird right? I'm basically connecting your reasoning with XX is awake and posting, XX is not. I almost want to call a bombraid on you just for this.

With how swingy the game has been on the votes department, I'm really getting suspicious of things.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2012, 07:22:09 PM »
With how swingy the game has been on the votes department, I'm really getting suspicious of things.

Same. Every time we get close to lynching one person I want lynched everyone jumps on someone else I want lynched.

First Shadoweh, then DrRawr, now Dormio...

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #214 on: September 29, 2012, 07:23:43 PM »
@IHNN: You know that reasoning, is freaking weird right? I'm basically connecting your reasoning with XX is awake and posting, XX is not. I almost want to call a bombraid on you just for this.
IIRC Dormio has 3 posts total, 1 outside of RVS.
Dormio's post outside of RVS hardly touched on what had recently happened.
Additionally basically the only reason I remember he's playing is his comment on my claim.  That's never a good thing.

Same. Every time we get close to lynching one person I want lynched everyone jumps on someone else I want lynched.

First Shadoweh, then DrRawr, now Dormio...
This is because there's so many people we want lynched and we're at consolidation time-some people switch and to ensure a lynch a bunch of other people switch.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2012, 07:26:04 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Bardiche

Fuck this game.

##Unvote
##Vote; DrRawr

I disagree Conqueror there's nothing in DrRawr that is particularly not-scummy. He still has no reads produced and zero effort scumhunting. Going all "omg i was at gynecologist" is maybe a legit defence but how the fuck is anyone to know whatever reason you have not to participate? The call for Rawr to do something with his vote is legit, the Appeal to Emotion to deflect answering the question is a fucking wash and he deserves to be lynched.

« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2012, 07:34:49 PM »
saying zero effort scum hunting is makin me sad. Also i dont really understand what question i was reflecting

« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2012, 07:35:42 PM »
deflecting*

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #218 on: September 29, 2012, 07:36:53 PM »
Remember that this is effectively L-1 if we have someone throwing another vote around. Which from my perspective we 100% do.
What Conq said about Hero makes sense if the scumteam realized I was claiming vengeful. From my current calculations it is likely they had someone observant enough to notice. They also might havve thought I was claiming vig and tried to lynch me before I could off him so WIFOM at your own peril. For now I will sheep Conq because his avatar is just so darn cute and I can't think bad things about him. FWIW Hero's post wouldn't have convinced me on it's own though.

Can we lynch Raikaria yet seriously. Rawr isn't scummy at all. The reasoning I am quickly skimming by for the Rawr vote is because of Rawr's posting style.  I would be ever so happy if you would lovingly kill me so I can take matters into my own hands. :< Also Raikaria is quite happy to throw that vote around nilly willy and edge people closer to the danger zone immediately after seeing a magical vote so.

IHNN why are you not only unsurprised by an unannounced vote but actively encouraging people to sheep it? >_> If it's yours you could have hidden that a wee bit better. It doesn't lower my wish to punch you in the mouth over it though.

##Unvote
##Vote: Raikaria

Quote from: Hero999
Dormio has done somethings and has a more defining opinion of subjects than DrRawr.
Hero, can you show me where this actually happened? I think Dormio has like two posts and one of them is red+blue and a vote?

cUT: bARD UNVOTE THIS INSTANT.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #219 on: September 29, 2012, 07:37:09 PM »
but how the fuck is anyone to know whatever reason you have not to participate

Am i supposed to notify motk mafia what im doing with my free time?

Shadoweh

« Reply #220 on: September 29, 2012, 07:38:04 PM »
wait I thought you were voting Dormio
nevermind carry on Bard I still <3 <3 you

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #221 on: September 29, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »
The call for Rawr to do something with his vote is legit,
uhhh no it isnt, if im still questioning hero999 and have suspicion why should i move the vote? if im not here how the hell can i move the vote?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #222 on: September 29, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
Also Raikaria is quite happy to throw that vote around nilly willy and edge people closer to the danger zone immediately after seeing a magical vote so.

I have stated before my reasons for wanting everyone I have voted lynched. Quite frankly I don't care if we lynch Dormio, you, Actiondan, Hero999 or DrRawr. What is important is that we do lynch someone. That's why I'm flipping my vote around.

Dormio - Lurkscum, useless, no problem cutting off useless players.

Shadoweh:
4) Shadoweh
Right, this is one of the more popular votes:

Lurky at ED1

Then we have his #130 and #132

What's so bad about these?

1: He jumps on me with no reasoning.
2: Particularly bad, he outright says he wants to sheep on IHNN but doesn't want his vote to look like OMGUS.
3: I then post, and then he posts with reasoning that already existed and jumps on the Hero wagon instead.

That sudden flip-flop, combined with his admittance that he wanted to sheep, really makes be suspicious.

He's also not really done anything... useful. As I point out in #136, his reasoning for voting Hero isn't exactly great either.

Would be happy to lynch Shadoweh.

Actiondan: Lurkscum, self-admitted sheeping

Hero999: Lurky, not particually useful

DrRawr: Lurky until almost lynched, few reads, ad hominems as main form of arguments. I still don't understand why we haven't lynched him, but the trend moved back towards Dormio.

Any of these people I am perfectly happy to lynch. With the battery life so low, I frankly couldn't care less which of these 5 get the rope, as long as SOMEONE does.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #223 on: September 29, 2012, 07:45:43 PM »
Hero, can you show me where this actually happened? I think Dormio has like two posts and one of them is red+blue and a vote?
@Shadoweh: Dormio's blurp about RaikariaRaitaki in 154was more than what I felt DrRawr had.

@Raikaria: oh? I'm still on the lurking area thats nice to know.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #224 on: September 29, 2012, 07:47:55 PM »
@Raikaria: oh? I'm still on the lurking area thats nice to know.

You've not done anything meaningful. Admittedly you're being more active now, but that doesn't change my opinion like one flips a switch. Besides, I have not voted you since the prod vote. Out of those 5, you are the one I would least want to lynch.

Shadoweh

« Reply #225 on: September 29, 2012, 07:53:39 PM »
I think the only person I slightly agree with you on is Dormio. The fact that you are ignoring someone trying to engineer an accidental lynch on myself which would have triggered the death of someone else you want to lynch bothers me.

Actually why do you even suspect Hero? Back when I was pointing a finger towards him you were like 'nope.avi'.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »
im trapped in a room for the weekend help plz.

seriously some of you guys know at least from me not playing dota that I am not here.  didn't think i'd get zero chances to post what-so-ever though.

any that Zak vote by rairairai (the one that's  not yuka)  was scummy as fuck.

dormio didn't strike a town chord so I don't mind lynching him either but I don't support a lynch on anyone else.

Besides Bard.  I'd be ok if he died.

no idea if ill ever get a chance to post again until monday but i bet the lynch will happen in-between so.

must go forever.

Don't lynch me.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #227 on: September 29, 2012, 07:57:47 PM »
rawr is at least trying from what I've seen.

IHNN why are you not only unsurprised by an unannounced vote but actively encouraging people to sheep it? >_> If it's yours you could have hidden that a wee bit better. It doesn't lower my wish to punch you in the mouth over it though.
??? ???

I guess the sarcasm in my "it's the mod voting so we should trust it" didn't carry through the text,  Also if I came across as unsurprised it's due to having just woke up/text being the medium of communication.

Dormio's post on Raitaki I forgot about.  I don't know what to do now  :ohdear:

-cuts cuts cuts-
k.  Dormio it is?  Hopefully he shows up and can claim first.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #228 on: September 29, 2012, 07:58:04 PM »
o yeah, lelouch and light are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HOLY SHIT YOUR FLAVOR ARGUMENTS ARE RETARDED.  FINISH THE GOD_DAMN SERIES.

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #229 on: September 29, 2012, 07:59:35 PM »
I think the only person I slightly agree with you on is Dormio. The fact that you are ignoring someone trying to engineer an accidental lynch on myself which would have triggered the death of someone else you want to lynch bothers me.

Actually why do you even suspect Hero? Back when I was pointing a finger towards him you were like 'nope.avi'.

It's less suspect and more 'He's useless so I'm willing to lynch him if we HAVE to'. In an ideal world, I'd lynch DrRawr for his reaction when I accused his of lurking, his lack of contribution and his really, really, really bad and aggregating play style of ad hominems and one-liners.

For me, it's Rawr > You > Dormio > Dan > Hero for lynching priority. If I had the chance to hammer between anyone, that's the order I would take.

When on earth did I ignore the C.C vote? I even said, lynching you and seeing the flip could help us figure out if C.C's controller was townsided or not, as if it is indeed Lelouch, as the dialogue between me and Raitaki says, it's not clear from the character if he is town or scum.

Anyway, I do not have much more time, and I would appreciate it if we came to a lynch. At the last votecount we were at 10%. If C.C loses interest we could very, very quickly find ourselves at an NL.

« Reply #230 on: September 29, 2012, 08:01:00 PM »
we have majority thats very unlikely

Shadoweh

« Reply #231 on: September 29, 2012, 08:02:46 PM »
It was a secret
unannounced vote
that very nearly got me quickhammered without warning.

What side do you fucking think the vote is on?

« Reply #232 on: September 29, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »
shit i never thought about it that way

Shadoweh

« Reply #233 on: September 29, 2012, 08:06:28 PM »
FYI Raitaki thinks it's Lelouch because the mod is C.C. but it's just as likely the modvote is C.C. because that's the mod's current name so.
Besides Lelouch isn't a magical girl.

« Reply #234 on: September 29, 2012, 08:06:36 PM »
OR THIS COULD BE A SCUM GAMBIT! GAMBIT MAFIA AMIRITE?

Shadoweh

« Reply #235 on: September 29, 2012, 08:09:10 PM »
I will not deign that with a response and instead suggest that you add more words to your posts that continue thoughts you had, since that's where the suspicion seems to be coming from. If you hadn't thought of it that way before Rawr what does that tell you now and how does it change your reads?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #236 on: September 29, 2012, 08:11:34 PM »
On the topic of C.C I think it's worth noting that despite the disband on Shadoweh, she's still there. It might be a once per day occasion, especially as C.C didn't jump on either Dr.Rawr or Dormio.

I wouldn't be 100% on it, but it looks that way.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #237 on: September 29, 2012, 08:12:18 PM »
I was hoping we'd reach a lynch before I left to go eat but nope.

Be back later.

« Reply #238 on: September 29, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »
I will not deign that with a response and instead suggest that you add more words to your posts that continue thoughts you had, since that's where the suspicion seems to be coming from. If you hadn't thought of it that way before Rawr what does that tell you now and how does it change your reads?
oh right i havent posted my list of reads

DrRawr - town reviving killing machine thats unblockable
shadoweh - probably town with that CC vote, unless i see that gambit has come again :V
Dormio - his case on raitaki seems alright but seems alittlebit of a stretch, but conq has a point about him not mentioning anyone or anything
Conq - eh town i guess
Bard - considering what shadoweh just said, possibly town
Hero999- i hate you, id lynch you
Raikaria - needs to quit basing his scum reads on the amount of content and more on what the content is. null at best
Raitaki - the logic about cc is dumb, but yet again fuck logic shadoweh is right here again. town
actiondan - id lynch you just to see what happens
IHNN - im not gonna lie, i dont really read your posts because of "whoops made a mistake"
i think thats everyone
holy shit serela where did he go, can we swing this wagon his way?

Shadoweh

« Reply #239 on: September 29, 2012, 08:26:29 PM »
I don't gambit as scum. It's too much headache.

Honestly that Dormio post that Hero pointed out was pretty good. Why are we lynching him and not someone whose name begins with Rai? Either one will do.