Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102484 times)

Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Three - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #1020 on: July 11, 2012, 02:33:15 AM »
do you think the third scum is in bard and i, then?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1021 on: July 11, 2012, 02:41:43 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): NekoNekoRex
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (2): huh what, Conqueror
Serela (0):
Affinity (1): BT
Bardiche (0):
BT (2): Affinity, Serela

Not voting: ActionDan, Bardiche

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

You have ~23.3 hours remaining.

@MOD: Is it conceivable that town will lose if a town is mis-lynched today?
Maybe.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #1022 on: July 11, 2012, 02:47:07 AM »
I'm rereading. Presently I didn't give either of them much thought but liked NekoRex better than BT. Need to read to reaffirm this.
Knew I'd have to correct this. Meant "scum being wagoned"
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #1023 on: July 11, 2012, 02:48:04 AM »
oops, wrong quote. Eh, I'm sure he gets what I meant.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #1024 on: July 11, 2012, 03:02:35 AM »
f you think there is no Scum among Conq/BT/Affinity/NekoNekoRex
Conq's motivations and lynch choices better fit the scum gameplan then Huhwhat's, and he's a more sensible scum overall. His attacks on Shadoweh involved a lot of meta being thrown around, too, which I disapprove of.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1025 on: July 11, 2012, 03:04:49 AM »
So I was making a post and it imploded in on itself as I tried to figure out what the fuck I was doing.

Here is said post. Read at your own risk. It might be painful to your mind. It also includes that it doesn't matter if we lynch the roleblocker or not and why. You're probably better off not reading it and going for the tl;dr below.

tl;dr version:If we lynch two scum by n4, scum can no longer win and town has a chance, with the final scum getting the ability to help whichever remaining team it feels like helping to win (Or not giving a fuck and letting whatever happen.) The one way town can win with a mislynch tomorrow instead of lynching two scum by n4, is ridiculously unlikely for several reasons and not worth counting.

So now that I'm done being absolutely insane, let's lynch BT because he's scum.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1026 on: July 11, 2012, 03:05:54 AM »
Dear god I wish I haven't thought about all that, but once I started I couldn't stop.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #1027 on: July 11, 2012, 03:31:44 AM »
@HW: Conceivably.  Bard in particular, but we'll get to that bridge when and if it comes.  Could be Serela too, surely.  No one is safe.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #1028 on: July 11, 2012, 06:39:15 AM »
Oh my God.

If Affinity isn't lying scum trying to forcelynch me I will be LIVELY at Conq during postgame.

...Though if SERELA is somehow scum everyone'd have to be lively at everyone for being derp with that asinine clear. But, like, wow.

I know how you feel Bard, I want to lynch Affinity too. Like, badly n'stuff. It's a good thing we have other scum though.

##Unvote
##Vote NekoNekoRex

Guess it's time to point out all the rightous scum stuff before town lose by "ok let's switch to BT because just look at Serela". Gonna do that now.

Bard: I thought both of them were scum. Both wagons were on scum. Did not have a preference between them.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1029 on: July 11, 2012, 06:41:38 AM »
By the way I MIGHT be POSSIBLY assuming Dan!Scum too when I make connections. Just when I point at all their pokes and distancing and all the other definitely unimportant stuff.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1030 on: July 11, 2012, 07:26:49 AM »
First serious post at #76 is already weird by, although explaining himself normally, rushing to accuse Kilga of grasping for straws. At post-RVS.

HW vote at #138, looking at it now, is a very easy vote for scum to make, because it's basically self-decided meta. "This isn't normal, he's obviously scum". At this point Dan makes a case on single scum Neko while handwaving a supermajority of players as town.

Later "I dislike Omba's vote but I still think there's a hint of truth in it." and I am psyduck'ing hardcore.

Completely disregarding Rawr's switch by calling him a derp is soooo baaddddd. (#242)

Remember that "I can't find HW scum if LLD can't find HW scum" thing? Only occurs to me now that he used this to get on the Shadoweh wagon IN THE SAME POST (#248). Oh, and he voted her for being The Worst Derp.

:I :I :I :I :I :I

#266 is that last-ditch Dan vote, after people started clearing Shadomeh. To quote: "This isn't going to help my now inevitable lynch but I might as well try." By the way, this is why this is definitely scum:
Before I start making a text wall on why Actionan is scum since that's my now apparent last desperate attempt to save myself, here's a claim.
Reason for last-ditch Dan wagon is not to point at scum because the town are being stupid right in front of me and I have to be the ~guiding light~, but to save self. Basically paving the way for this to be disregarded once the day ends and he flips scum. Better yet, strengthening a Town!Dan read because just look at the angry scum trying to incriminate Dan town! D-i-s-t-a-n-c-i-n-g.

Later at #292:
Which flip do you guys think will reveal more? Me or Omba?
Oh. My. God.

At the very same post he colors the wagon as voting him on playstyle instead of scumminess. Out of the flippin' blue. I'm almost as angry at myself right now because I didn't pay this much mind because ~Omba was scum~.
Shadoweh is easy because his posts made no sense and looks full of derp and not-trying.
Worst hypocrisy this side of the hemisphere.

#348, new justification for the earlier HW vote is now "it was  early-mid D1 and I had nothing better to work with". I think I wasted all my :I 's earlier.

That's it for D1. Since this was so short I'm going to take a break and go over D2 later. :D

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1031 on: July 11, 2012, 07:31:31 AM »
Actually.

I'm going to say this now.

Dan has no reason not to switch to my wagon the instant Bard votes (theoretically) because they win. So, um, Serela, I need you to ~open your eyes~ and think carefully and NOT vote me just because I seem un-BT-like and stuff.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1032 on: July 11, 2012, 08:14:45 AM »
Back from my delicious shower to make a few more things clear:

Elaborating on the main point in that big post;

Game'd Town with a last-minute scum read they're certain of want to point out as many things as possible so that town can possibly go off of that during the next day.
Game'd Scum have no motivation to do this.
Game'd Scum vs Scum have motivation to do this unconvincingly, so that the accusations don't get taken seriously but distance is formed at the same time. Also, we're talking about Game'd Scum. The case would be viewed with his scum flip anyway.

Also, my wagon is silly.

Affinity is voting me because I'm "a worse Conq" by "being the worst on the Shadoweh wagon" which has still not been adequately explained. Still an easy voteswitch.
Serela is silly.
NNR is NMOM.
Bard feels better about Neko.

Now to point at things that made the wagon possible:
BT put up a valid reason for voting Affinity. Also I've been posting that there needs to be unvotes because of this.
No wait, BT is sheeping, that's not a valid reason. Fuck you BT. Why is this game so godawful terrible?
Anyways I disagree with an Affinity wagon. She just hasn't stuck me as all that scummy. I'd much rather go for Conq or BT or HW today.
Don't really see much value in the Neko vs Conq thing.  The earlier's silliness has won her a townread from me, and I would rather go after the other two scum, if any.  Still think Dan is town, still waiting on Serela, everyone else is a heap of sadness to be filtered through my brain some day.
Also I believe we *should* lynch between BT Affinity.  Ofc maybe Conq will dazzle the crowds with some Bard case.  Also massclaim.  kthx
Doesn't it all make sense now?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1033 on: July 11, 2012, 08:15:05 AM »
Well, not "my wagon", but I'm thinking ahead here.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1034 on: July 11, 2012, 08:16:06 AM »
By the way, the speed and ease in which Neko changed reads is another thing I'll be pointing at. :L

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1035 on: July 11, 2012, 08:48:08 AM »
Oh man BT is so ecstatic just look at him post 8 times in a row he must be scum.

Read the last similar LYLO. (hint: Path of Radiance) Was just as hyped then.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #1036 on: July 11, 2012, 09:01:07 AM »
##Vote: NekoNekoRex  (L-1)!

Pretend I am scum quick hammering with a bud to win. 

Seriously It's difficult to care to much. 

I haven't really liked Bard's recent stuff, but I'm going to risk Neko as scum.  Otherwise I believe the scum team would have to be something like Conq/BT/ (one of Bard/Serela) and if so GJ at the early distancing between BT/Conq. 

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #1037 on: July 11, 2012, 09:05:42 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote NekoNekoRex

« Reply #1038 on: July 11, 2012, 09:06:26 AM »
can somebody tell me how scum!serela would have missed omba flipping doc

ActionDan

« Reply #1039 on: July 11, 2012, 09:10:23 AM »
still think one of Serela/BT is scum from wagons.  Not sure why Bard never used his extra neighborizing ability.  He could be scum alone for that. 

cut.

Cut by HW being a scum bastarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

cut oh I thought you wanted to try some reaction thing.

@HW.  I seriously don't know.  I was leaning town on both BT/Serela by play.  I keep forgetting that if Affinity is BP scum can't quick lynch.  so I takeback one of BT/Serela mmust be scum

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #1040 on: July 11, 2012, 09:11:51 AM »
also one thing that really bugs me is that scum have a huge voting block right now and could probably win with little effort by triple-voting an easy target, which could be what's happening with rex.

lemme think if conq/bt/dan is possible

dan cut: my vote was already on rex. i was just being silly in response to you mentioning hammering with a buddy (though bard is probably going to start going HW SCUM FOR JOKING AROUND again i guess)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1041 on: July 11, 2012, 09:13:58 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): NekoNekoRex
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (4): Conqueror, BT, ActionDan, huh what
Serela (0):
Affinity (0):
Bardiche (0):
BT (2): Affinity, Serela

Not voting: Bardiche

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

NekoNekoRex is at L-1

You have ~16.75 hours remaining.

ActionDan

« Reply #1042 on: July 11, 2012, 09:15:08 AM »
actually quick-lynching is fine for scum at this point.  scum win automatically. 

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #1043 on: July 11, 2012, 09:17:09 AM »
So that really does mean one of Serela/BT is scum. 

A part of me wants to get a flip out of Neko and the other is reasoning that voting BT is a better path.

I'm going to pretend scum is bussing Neko and that it's all ok

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #1044 on: July 11, 2012, 09:17:38 AM »
assuming we're not all underestimating serela, either the scumteam is dan/conq/bt or at least one of bard/neko is scum

i think neko -looks- the scummiest but i'm starting to get a really bad feeling about this. re-reading for dan/conq/bt interactions

« Reply #1045 on: July 11, 2012, 09:18:34 AM »
question: do people listen to me more when i make effortposts and use Caps Lock*, i've just been kinda lazy this game and haven't been doing that

*i'm a strong, independent fast typist who don't need no shift)

ActionDan

« Reply #1046 on: July 11, 2012, 09:20:19 AM »
tbh I haven't read your posts in much detail.  Same with Conq, Kilga, and Bard.

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1047 on: July 11, 2012, 09:36:15 AM »
HW.

Read my posts.

It's Neko/Dan forever.

Handwaving most of Neko's terribleness as derptown is nice and all (not accusing you of this, this is what most people are doing) but he's scum.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1048 on: July 11, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
Actually, read their posts. You should arrive at the same conclusion.

« Reply #1049 on: July 11, 2012, 09:57:16 AM »
also: i don't think bard neglecting to use his extra ability is scummy. i think it's weird that he and rawr never told me about it though since rawr was town-reading me. unfortunately rawr's not in the game and we can't really get an explanation

anyway hi i re-read again for interactions

for dan-conq-bt to be buddies there needs to have been a weird ED1 bussers bussing bussers set-up. most of said votes were pretty throwaway though

looking at conq / bt...
yeah, conq's early bt vote definitely reminds me of weak ED1 prods on scumbuddies i've seen in the past
Spoiler:
(mainly from affinity)
this post looks like it's setting up bt with an easy out of conq's pressure. plus, conq starting a last-minute bt wagon with minimal support is basically how scum bus on d1 - they make it look like they're pushing their buddy's lynch when they know their buddy's wagon won't take off.

minus points for dan / conq / bt: dan went out of his way to point out that he had no opinion on the conq / bt scuffle. dan isn't serela so i wouldn't expect refuge in audacity here

don't think dan/rex make sense as buddies. dan's d1 rex case was pretty strong and i don't think he would have expected nobody to jump on it if he was trying to fake a bus. spearheading a wagon on his buddy that early would've just been stupid, and he was also a contributor to the attempt at a last minute neko lynch d1 when there was reasonable support for it

in fact dan just reads town to me in general and has done so all game. one thing i do want from him, though: what were your thought process in response to the mason claim, dan? instantly assuming a d1 mason claim is not a gambit and buddying it reminds me of my play in midnight crew

i'm thinking rex's buddies would probably be conq and bt pulling a lylo bus for cred due to an evident lack of interest in a bard or dan lynch. bt would have had to switch and assist the bus because of affinity's claim. if you'll notice, rex hasn't actually wanted bt lynched despite the way the wagons are forming, and voting conq over me when he's been suspicious of me all game is quite possibly forced distancing. given the push on conq and i at the same time i don't think the way he got to conq and i being his suspects was townie. also on d2 the three managed to basically ignore eachother completely during the chaos of the shadoweh wagon. consider these last thoughts if neko flips scum and i die tonight

for roles... i'd assume rolecop, roleblocker, godfather.

so yeah, still feel like rex is the best choice but thoughts from the other people who've been staying up alllll night would be nice. dan pls respond

ps: re-reading day phases where lld was alive is just painful