Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102522 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #720 on: July 07, 2012, 06:21:24 PM »
I'm currently ready to put my vote down on Shadoweh, making her L-1. I'll probably do it in an hour or two unless someone objects.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #721 on: July 07, 2012, 06:23:24 PM »
Affinity just put Shadoweh at L-1, so it would be the hammer. Just FYI.
I'm personally ready to hammer whenever, but I want Shadoweh to come perform her last rites first, if she would so kindly oblige.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #722 on: July 07, 2012, 06:26:50 PM »
Who needs last rites?

She forfeited those with her play today. It's time to bring down the Axe over her head.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #723 on: July 07, 2012, 06:33:02 PM »
As much as I'd like to, I purrfur not to cut off discussion so abruptly, Tao.

I'll just hold my hammervote over her head until the time wanes or everyone bugs me to (or somebody else does it)
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #724 on: July 07, 2012, 06:39:30 PM »
On that note, not going to be lynching HW for this. Decision to lie about masons is extremely stupid but is pretty much null. Reasons for doing so may exist. Late D1 was town. D2 was kind of out there but is not scum. If people end up lynching him for being stupid I will virtually hit myself with a very large hammer.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #725 on: July 07, 2012, 06:40:12 PM »
Accidentally missed a page. Post was directed at Neko's #719.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #726 on: July 07, 2012, 07:00:07 PM »
But there's a kicker that he claimed on D1 with pretty much no pressure.

It's an awful big gambit to claim Mason when you're a neighbor normally, but to do it so pointlessly just confirms that he's up to no good.
Plus "claiming scum" from Bard.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #727 on: July 07, 2012, 07:05:44 PM »
What amuses me greatly is that everyone is glaring at HW for this and not Dr.Rawr/Bard >.>

Rawr was the one who claimed mason in the first place.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #728 on: July 07, 2012, 07:12:16 PM »
There's probably all sorts of juicy info about this we don't know about since we don't have access to the QT. I'm waiting for HW to give his say before I start deciding whether I think either of them need to be lynched.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #729 on: July 07, 2012, 07:14:29 PM »
Like I said, reasons for doing so may exist. Dude didn't show up yet. Feel like showing willingness to turbolynch is jumping the gun.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #730 on: July 07, 2012, 07:23:16 PM »
Will be phone-only until deadline, and battery could be higher. Contact thus intermittent.

Bard did say he was asking mod clarification. Getting hungry for HW's head before said clarification as well as before HW response bad idea. Scummy bad, not derp bad.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #731 on: July 07, 2012, 07:25:41 PM »
As much as I'd like to, I purrfur not to cut off discussion so abruptly, Tao.

I'll just hold my hammervote over her head until the time wanes or everyone bugs me to (or somebody else does it)

Meow.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #732 on: July 07, 2012, 07:27:14 PM »
The idea of scum trying to cause a fiasco and get their neighbor bud mislynched after replacing in and finding the modconfirmed-town claim was fake, did come to mind, yeah.

I'm highly interested in what HW has to say.

(Of course, asking for mod confirmation would have to be a lie if he's actually scum, so Kilga's post reads to me as a bit... off. But...)

But yeah

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #733 on: July 07, 2012, 07:28:50 PM »
The idea of scum trying to cause a fiasco and get their neighbor bud mislynched after replacing in and finding the modconfirmed-town claim was fake, did come to mind, yeah.

I'm highly interested in what HW has to say.

(Of course, asking for mod confirmation would have to be a lie if he's actually scum, so Kilga's post reads to me as a bit... off. But...)

But yeah

Do I have to Meow at you too?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #734 on: July 07, 2012, 07:32:35 PM »
It wouldn't accomplish much because I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean :C

I'm just babbling to pass the time while I wait for HW to show up or to do something with someone on one of these other chats I'm on. Or for food to magically appear. I'm hungry. Maybe I'll go to the store and buy something.

It's so hot though... and I'd have to go outside. It's so hot -inside-, but it's even hotter out there D: At least on Monday it's going down to 73 degrees... <3

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #735 on: July 07, 2012, 07:33:26 PM »
* Serela reads previous post just made by self

uhhh I'm just gonna shut up until HW appears >.> <.<

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #736 on: July 07, 2012, 07:51:30 PM »
It wouldn't accomplish much because I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean :C

I'm just babbling to pass the time while I wait for HW to show up or to do something with someone on one of these other chats I'm on. Or for food to magically appear. I'm hungry. Maybe I'll go to the store and buy something.

It's so hot though... and I'd have to go outside. It's so hot -inside-, but it's even hotter out there D: At least on Monday it's going down to 73 degrees... <3

Meow.

« Reply #737 on: July 07, 2012, 07:57:31 PM »
1) never claimed scum in the quicktopic so i'm not sure what bard is on, unless he's just flipping out over "hw posted facetiously in the main thread" which is an overreaction
2) rawr and i were heavily reading eachother as town and i didn't "trick" him into thinking we were masons, it was entirely voluntary, bard can confirm this since he has quicktopic access. i still think the slot is town, bard is just furious

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #738 on: July 07, 2012, 08:06:21 PM »
1) never claimed scum in the quicktopic so i'm not sure what bard is on, unless he's just flipping out over "hw posted facetiously in the main thread" which is an overreaction
2) rawr and i were heavily reading eachother as town and i didn't "trick" him into thinking we were masons, it was entirely voluntary, bard can confirm this since he has quicktopic access. i still think the slot is town, bard is just furious

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #739 on: July 07, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »
Agreeably terrible terrible play to claim masons just because you two read each other as town. Would quite literally share the above sentiments but unfortunately I agree with those reads.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #740 on: July 07, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »
But... But... KINZO.

HOW CAN YOU DISAGREE WITH KINZO?

LET ALONE JETPACK KINZO?!

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #741 on: July 07, 2012, 08:10:40 PM »
Scum first. Maybe at postgame.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #742 on: July 07, 2012, 08:14:56 PM »
You're scum aren't you :(

Only scum can resist Jetpack!Kinzo =(

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #743 on: July 07, 2012, 08:18:48 PM »
Eh, makes sense to me. If you have a strong town read on someone, would you rather have other people lynch them, or not have other people lynch them?

Of course, it becomes a different matter if you later change your mind (Especially if you're dead by then), so it's not exactly a flawless plan by any means, but it at least makes sense why someone would do it.

I think the shenanigans related around their role is null, at the least.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #744 on: July 07, 2012, 08:22:41 PM »
Situation is worse than I thought if we have Serelas agreeing with this kind of judgement. Clearing like that despite quite possibly being completely wrong is horrifying.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #745 on: July 07, 2012, 08:26:20 PM »
Explanation noted, stance unchanged. I don't begrudge the fooling around, people have been acting in an eyeroll-inducing manner all game. Most likely stress relief. Haven't seen horrible play from either party otherwise outside of .rar's being generically low on content, and replacement situation offers potential explanation for why.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #746 on: July 07, 2012, 08:26:47 PM »
Of course, it becomes a different matter if you later change your mind (Especially if you're dead by then)
that won't be a problem if we don't flip "mason"

i think scum!rawr would've just claimed neighbors and let me get lynched without giving a fuck

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #747 on: July 07, 2012, 08:28:59 PM »
BT:Let me put it for you this way.

You are a neighbor with someone. You strongly think they are town. They are in danger of being lynched. The other likely lynches are people you think are scum. Would you rather have your buddy get lynched, or the person you think is scum? If you claim mason, this dream comes true.

Even if you don't really agree with it, it makes perfectly fine sense why someone would do it.

Also yeah that's a pretty good reason to think Rawrbard is town, HW.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #748 on: July 07, 2012, 08:30:43 PM »
Although having a townie buddy to help you lynch everyone else like you're third party lovers except not really can be nifty. So whatever. I don't know if rawr would have that much insight, but if he had been scum maybe his buddies would ha-OH MY GOD I'M JUST GOING TO STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS :I

I'm hungry. I'm going to go eat something. Shadoweh come over here your left arm looks particularly scrumptious today and you won't be needing it much longer anyway

« Reply #749 on: July 07, 2012, 08:34:30 PM »
keep in mind that if i thought rawr starting sounding scummy i could have broken off the mason claim at any time. if he was milking me for a town pass, that could be potentially dangerous for him if my reads were right, especially since for meta reasons he'd be expected to sheep me most of the time

so yeah i think bard just feels trolled because he wanted to be confirmed town or something, wouldn't lynch him