Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102485 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #630 on: July 06, 2012, 07:08:09 PM »
Akinity addend: It should be noted that trying to pass lynch buck is less egregious if one is dragged kicking and screaming into the lynch from the beginning. Shadowy's explanatory post on the matter after her vote and well before the actual lynch indicated that she supported the lynch. Had plenty of time (and was certainly present enough) before deadline for Shadowy to state that she had changed her mind. This did not happen. This is why responsibility should be taken and why blaming BT for correcting faulty reasoning is hogwash.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #631 on: July 06, 2012, 07:09:42 PM »
(In before Shadowy points out that the mind change was telegraphed right before the deadline, response is pointing out that it was right before the deadline and not several hours before the deadline)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #632 on: July 06, 2012, 07:40:31 PM »
Neko, a serious question, are you going to post any reads or are you going to continue to actively lurk talking about how many pages there are and how hard everyone is to read?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #633 on: July 06, 2012, 07:47:00 PM »
I'm going to get a sandwich.  bbl

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #634 on: July 06, 2012, 07:50:20 PM »
also I don't have anything to say to Conq that isn't basically just agreeing to disagree on the motivation behind his actions but I still prefer that lynch over Shadowmeh.

:effort:

Shadoweh

« Reply #635 on: July 06, 2012, 08:05:31 PM »
I am not posting as Eyes. You people would remember how much you wanted to lynch them. <_<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #636 on: July 06, 2012, 08:31:55 PM »
Stuff:
The whole Shadoweh is cool and calculated = SCUM case is still bullshit, she saw through the D1 gov gambit, why would she not see through this? Additionally think scum!Shadoweh would have realized that she could live by pushing a Conq lynch and not stated she wasn't interested in it, that's her only hope of surviving the day. I get the feeling LLD is seeing what she wants to see and Conq is piggy-backing off of this. So yeah, changed mind, explicitly against a Shadoweh lynch atm.

Kind of expect most scum to be on Shadoweh regardless of her alignment to make the day as single-minded as possible so we don't get anything out of it.

I'm sure the QT is a blast. Send my regards. I really do feel for you; rolling scum in a setup with cop + doc + masons.
You've spend most of your time referring to the masons acting paranoid about us like you don't really believe we're in the set-up, what the fuck is this post?

This day is terrible and demotivating honestly. rawr hasn't been responding in the QT either. Frustrated.

« Reply #637 on: July 06, 2012, 08:35:43 PM »
Actually Shadoweh, if BT isn't the scummiest now, is Conq still town?

ActionDan

« Reply #638 on: July 06, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »
Gdi.  I just went through all my old anony accounts.  none of them are free.

>this game

I'm getting back to it.

Don't lynch me.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #639 on: July 06, 2012, 08:47:11 PM »
Shadoweh, I want you to tell me here and know why you think you can read me?

Especially since I've never actually seen you catch me as scum in a game. Ever.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #640 on: July 06, 2012, 08:47:43 PM »
This will 100% determine my next move btw.

Shadoweh

« Reply #641 on: July 06, 2012, 09:11:05 PM »
Besides Protoman, I've never been in a game with you when you've been scum where I've been -alive- past Day 1. I like how insulted you are that I'm implying I could catch you, knowing how proud you are of your scum play. I just know you're doing things just like Bathory and not like that hot chick from Cavalier of the Abyss.

huh what: I'm still pretty sure he's town. His thinking is crystal clear for me to follow during the first day. I feel like he's one of the few people who wasn't messing around. Also he thinks he's teasing me the same way as when I caught him before. :V

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #642 on: July 06, 2012, 09:18:44 PM »
Neko, a serious question, are you going to post any reads or are you going to continue to actively lurk talking about how many pages there are and how hard everyone is to read?
I've been too busy to complete said task today, and I have my weekly 5-hour Dungeons and Dragons meeting in about 40 minutes, so I will most likely be unable to do that until late tonight
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #643 on: July 06, 2012, 09:20:12 PM »
You may notice this is a 22 page topic with 645 posts. It takes a LONG time to reread this topic
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #644 on: July 06, 2012, 09:26:11 PM »
also, since she didn't mention it: hasn't Shadoweh had good results with strong tunnelly LLD town reads in the past (see JJBA)? I thought that made her response look more reasonable

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #645 on: July 06, 2012, 09:29:56 PM »
Besides Protoman, I've never been in a game with you when you've been scum where I've been -alive- past Day 1. I like how insulted you are that I'm implying I could catch you, knowing how proud you are of your scum play. I just know you're doing things just like Bathory and not like that hot chick from Cavalier of the Abyss.

huh what: I'm still pretty sure he's town. His thinking is crystal clear for me to follow during the first day. I feel like he's one of the few people who wasn't messing around. Also he thinks he's teasing me the same way as when I caught him before. :V

You are misunderstanding me. But this is making me lean scum on you.

Wanna take one more try at it? I'm not insulted or offended. I want a serious answer. What makes you think youvan read me?

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #646 on: July 06, 2012, 09:34:12 PM »
And this is seriously your last chance Shadoweh. Give me another flippant, detached, dancing around the question, deceiving answer, and you're dead.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #647 on: July 06, 2012, 09:35:37 PM »
Huh What. Hi! Shadoweh's null response to LLD's bluff isn't the only thing that happened today. Or D1. Also, I can't even recall people voting Shadoweh due to her response alone.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #648 on: July 06, 2012, 09:40:14 PM »
Did anyone notice how Omba's #218 #220 and #221 were suddenly really on the ball on her trying to kill Shadoweh? It was like, the first TOTALLY SERIOUS KILL IT WITH FIRE vote on Shadoeh, even.

Anyone notice the first thing Shadoweh did after bitching about shitty wagons was her trying to kill Omba?

I rest my case

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #649 on: July 06, 2012, 09:50:28 PM »
And that's all she wrote (I'm on page 10)
I'm going to guess there'll be alot of scumbuddy connections when it comes down to the wire of D1, since that's where I could see some scum sheeping with whatever Shadoweh says to lynch Omba

Random tinfoil hat scumteam: Shadoweh/Masons

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #650 on: July 06, 2012, 09:50:40 PM »
Eh. I could see Shadoweh as either way at this point, but her lynch is far too informationally valuable to not get at this point. (This does NOT mean I think she's not going to flip scum but want to lynch her anyway. I still would bet she's scum over town.)

At this point I'd feel like a horrible townie if I didn't actually say anything else though, I'd basically have just gone "Well let's lynch Shadoweh 'cause why not" all of D2. So let's see here. I'll reread Affinity :D

But I'm posting this now because I think my prod is coming up soon, and 18 hour prods in the future would make me a sad Serela.

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #651 on: July 06, 2012, 09:53:17 PM »
Serela. Shadoweh's late D1 and Shadoweh's recent case on me. Tell me if she's still "either way" after that.

« Reply #652 on: July 06, 2012, 09:53:35 PM »
Random tinfoil hat scumteam: Shadoweh/Masons
well I would invite Shadoweh to our quicktopic but I'm pretty sure rawr still thinks she's scum :<

ActionDan

« Reply #653 on: July 06, 2012, 09:56:01 PM »
I'm not going to be able to actually get to this.  I have to go home ---> I'll be V/LA ish over the weekend

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #654 on: July 06, 2012, 09:59:24 PM »
HW. Let me try processing this again. Why are you clearing Shadoweh?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #655 on: July 06, 2012, 10:11:46 PM »
I'm trying not to conspiracy theorist up in this [REDACTED] when I see Affinity soft-defend BT d1. But I'm going to keep it in mind when either of them flips in the future.

Also noting the Omba push in that post and support of the surprisingly-popular-d1 HW wagon. Ahaha and then the silly "Oh, who am I fooling. That's not Serela. //vote Serela" post. Later Affinity actually sort of soft-pursues BT (more just asks why everyone seems to have dropped him, but still, it's sort of a...) so :Shrug:, but he does move back onto Omba. (This is before there's any Omba wagon at all, him being the only vote)

...oh huh. Then between #180 and #443 there isn't any Affinity posts. He basically drops out for the entire latter half of D1. When I check, it's only about 17 hours of the end of D1 though I guess.

Affinity D2 is alright. But I'd happily vote his D1.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #656 on: July 06, 2012, 10:18:23 PM »
Not actually clearing her but based on her recent posts, I JUST don't think she's scum. Mainly because I see myself acting in a similar way in this situation if I was town and thought LLD was trolling me. She's acting like an indignant townie. See also what I said about self-survival. If I had a really strong towncase for her I would've posted it.

in short I've seen a lot of scum!Shadowehs in my time and don't think this is one. yeah i know i'm really helpful

I don't like NNR's posts today btw. Feels like he's piggybacking on the Shadoweh wagon like Conq is, only with occasional mentions of "DAN SURE IS SCUM" to make it look like he's doing something (he isn't).

the amount of people piggybacking on Shadoweh wagon is bothersome.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #657 on: July 06, 2012, 10:35:55 PM »
Bothersome? Yes. Scum voting Shadoweh? Nope. Self-survival did not work out well for her LD1. Plus, she's in no immediate danger because no one wants to ~end it~ and she has a mason-confirmed townie prepping the counterwagon for her along with some others. What would stop her from pulling a Not Me Over Me at the end of the day?

Seriously. Look at her case on me. It's oozing with "just gotta make a case" all over. Not to mention it is absolutely horrific.

Shadoweh

« Reply #658 on: July 06, 2012, 10:50:17 PM »
Eh. I could see Shadoweh as either way at this point, but her lynch is far too informationally valuable to not get at this point. (This does NOT mean I think she's not going to flip scum but want to lynch her anyway. I still would bet she's scum over town.)
Did you seriously just use the 'informationally valuable' argument. That is the worse argument in the history of ever and always has been. It's not really informational at all. You're never going to be able to tell the difference between people pursuing me for the 'right' reasons, the scummy reasons, or the bandwagon reasons.

Lambda, respectfully go fuck yourself. I could not give a flying fuck what hoop you want me to fly through to get your approval. If you don't like my answer then that's your problem. You're not being helpful in the slightest. Unfortunately that's what's so town about you. I find it more likely pigs are going to come shooting out of your butt then you actually changing your mind when you think you've 'won'.

Did anyone notice how Omba's #218 #220 and #221 were suddenly really on the ball on her trying to kill Shadoweh? It was like, the first TOTALLY SERIOUS KILL IT WITH FIRE vote on Shadoeh, even.
Anyone notice the first thing Shadoweh did after bitching about shitty wagons was her trying to kill Omba?
I rest my case
Can you try to answer seriously instead of making the worst cases ever? This is something Serela would post while half asleep. When you were Nuko you were better then this. Stop having fun at my expense.

BT we're past that now get with the program. Self survival seemed to work fine yesterday, I'm still alive aren't I? Saying I'm not in immediate danger is a joke. Until today even Jesus wanted me dead. As for not me over me. You're trying to frame me now for a choice any sane townie would make. As it is I don't really see my toxic slot living being better then someone I really think is town who can still fend for himself the next day.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #659 on: July 06, 2012, 10:55:13 PM »
I'm not saying you're necessarily plotting a not me over me, I was explaining why using that self-defense point is dumb. <_<