Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102464 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #600 on: July 06, 2012, 04:18:26 AM »
I'd take it seriously, just like I said I would on the previous calendar day. Even though you'll probably turn around and try to use me taking you seriously against me again. >_>

Conq: So I get no credit for having an actual case on Shadowy? :C I don't normally like playing the timer game but my first post today was made literally 20 minutes after LLD's claim. You think I came up with all that on the fly?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #601 on: July 06, 2012, 05:07:34 AM »
finally some quality time.
Fuck whatever I was thinking:
I'm putting on my scumhunting cap (made out of Chitose's skinned hide):

BT iso:

In  #104 I feel like that comment on LLD was inserted so that when he votes me in the line after, it doesn't look as hypocritical, as previous to 104, BT's only meaningful contribution was about Omba coupled with a few token questions, none of which led to anything like a suspicion or vote . 

#108 contains wild over justification for the vote in the form of a stretch.

another bad reason: the vast majority of prod-dodges are posts without content

if that were true I highly doubt town!BT would have gone through leaps and bounds to justify the vote.  Please note all of the reasons above were given after criticism of the vote, and not one was supplied in the initial vote post.

#207 reads as honest.  But it's a scum-honesty.   It serves to back out of his commitment of voting me for a weird reason: "I completely misunderstood his comment regarding myself and I thought he was trying to steer clear from the LLD discussion. <_<"

This is somewhat redeeming.  Namely the Omba vote only.  He actually takes a stance and his reasoning is not bad.

#232. Meh. dumb question but not scummy. answer obvious that I'm implying Neko made up crap for the vote and is therefore scummy. 

good post  Like the point about Neko when it was current

Rest of posts late day1 were terse but nothing wrong with them.

His Day2 is ok too.  And I mean that his posts with Shadoweh are adequate and legitimate responses (there are very tiny things missing).

Read: town.   

Glad I plugged up that loose end.

Btw.  Shadoweh doesn't sound like scum.  Let's not end this day pre-maturely.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #602 on: July 06, 2012, 05:15:55 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (3): Affinity, huh what, DrRawr
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (1): Shadoweh
Shadoweh (4): Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, Kilgamayan, BT
Serela (0):
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, ActionDan, NekoNekoRex

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~44.75 hours remaining.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #603 on: July 06, 2012, 05:16:22 AM »
Two things.

1. Disagree with the idea that Shadoweh's indecisiveness reagarding Omba D1 is scummy (feels more null).   I just don't see much scum benefit in her being vague about her stance there, and it sounds like Kilga is blowing things up in that respect.  In any case, I remember liking her D1 thing against Serela when it was uncool and related switches.  I do agree that her case on BT is urgh though and that her play today has been sad in light of yesterday, but hm.  Is it a handsome display of anger?  Is it AtE?  The mind boggles (and I'm okay with lynching her for this anti-town play if she does not shape up, but not main concern now.)

Quote from: Conq
omba as a good vote

2. Still not convinced that BT's two somewhat waffly posts could dispel the weight of Conq's questioning.  And omba as the Conq's only scumread at the end of the day did not have much precedent, which is kind of the thing.  I guess Conq goes for Shadoweh for admirable reasons D2, but it's one-by-one scumhunting + townreads, it seems.  Still prefer his lynch for today.

3. I'm nauseated.  This game is bleh. 

ActionDan

« Reply #604 on: July 06, 2012, 05:52:53 AM »
Don't really follow the BT case.  He's 'pretending to scumhunt' by including something okay on LLD and switching to Dan?  Then why would scum!BT specially include the LLD thing anyway?  Such things seem really null especially on D1, and I am indeed world-weary of people pursuing this.

Omba looks like the cheerleader here, so yeah.   Above feels nonsensical given that Serela, Shadoweh have done the same thing, etc, and it feels like an attempt at token questioning.

##Unvote
##Vote: Omba

huhwhat looks like he has retreated into the shadows or something,  Bad sign.  Conq at least looks somewhat town in his questioning, though content is pretty disagreeable.
*slaps head*

I wouldn't want to end the day in a way other than Shadoweh's lynch if LLD is serious, but I guess we have some work to do.

Other than obvious tidbits like Neko being probably town if Shadoweh flips scum, I'm quite flabbergasted by Conq changing opinion on BT from here to here.  I also notice that he had nothing more than token coverage of events other than his BT case, giving him room to jump onto other wagons with little justification.   

BT is actually pretty good late D1, I think, it's just that his early D1, with what amounts to a votepark on Dan, feels lackluster and stuff.  Not sure what to think here. 

Well, whatever.  Neko seems really town now given his mistakes and recent attitude.  Not sold by Serela's fruity loops, and I still find him somewhat suspicious.  Conq's limited range on D1 bugs me, and I'm interested to know he's reads for today.

##Vote: Conq

Not feeling good about this especially since you got on Omba's and Conq's case for going after BT's vote on me.  (You even say earlier that Conq's ED1 content posts contain disagreeable stuff).  You should be considering BT town.  that last "Not sure what to think here" is scummy.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #605 on: July 06, 2012, 06:03:30 AM »
Continuing in 18 or so hours.

##Vote: Affinity

off the cuff I didn't find his iso particularly engaging and I don't like the above.

I'll take a deeper look at the iso tomorrow. 

Assuming the following are town based on slips + masons + BT:

Serela
Neko
BT
Rawr
HW.

Left to analyze:

Affinity
Shadoweh
Conq
Kilga
LLD

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #606 on: July 06, 2012, 06:11:24 AM »
It's almost like I'm town that is really angry that they're being treated like this. This is so Weather Mafia. I am taking a break from reading this wonderful game and doing things I actually enjoy. At this moment I have no faith anyone will remember a case if I bother to make it.
Dude, I asked you a serious question and instead you complain and run away. :V
The last sentence is insincere. You know very well that we would take anything you wrote seriously; there's a reason you haven't been quicklynched. But right now you're just ducking responsibility. Get back in here; we love you even if you're scum!
You also stopped responding to my dialogue. Meanie. ;-;
Reality is a harsh mistress.

Conq: So I get no credit for having an actual case on Shadowy? :C I don't normally like playing the timer game but my first post today was made literally 20 minutes after LLD's claim. You think I came up with all that on the fly?
Sorry, but you're skilled enough to come up with that as scum.  :ohdear: I know I certainly wouldn't clear myself for something like that. It's really not that hard to make a case on a potential scumbuddy if you know what you're looking for (or if you decided on the case beforehand). Frankly, what worries me more is the intense emphasis you put on having an 'actual case not related to role shenanigans' before LLD revealed she was roleblocked.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #607 on: July 06, 2012, 06:13:26 AM »
Dan, read my exchange with Shadoweh. The AtE is irrelevant as emotions can come from both alignments.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #608 on: July 06, 2012, 06:32:30 AM »
Also, Shadoweh, if you don't get back in here this is what I'll do to you so you can never run away again. @_@
I know it's probably all an act, but you're a grown woman ffs; don't just run away whining like some herbivore male animu protagonist. Play mafia with us!  :D

ActionDan

« Reply #609 on: July 06, 2012, 06:40:30 AM »
@Conq, I haven't looked at it deeply yet.  I'm taking my time and getting in some anal.  I'll go compare that game where Shadoweh JUST couldn't handle the pressure to see what I can expect to see if she's using her dastardly charms.

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #610 on: July 06, 2012, 06:43:26 AM »
Kilga, I'm talking about making a case on you. You are the last person I expect to take it seriously.

Conq, you suck. You know I can't resist townie motivation speeches like that. Fine, I will stop quivering in the scum QT and actually do some rereading. I'm getting distracted by niggling thoughts regarding Neko's obliviousness to the cop result and wondering if his constant disbelief is actually him knowing there's no way LLD had anything. Now that I've gotten it out I can enjoy my super slow connection trying to stop me from reengaging in this madness.

GOD WOMAN STOP CUTTING ME I'M READING DAMNI- O_O Holy shit I've seen this movie! I don't remember how it ends. I uhm, I think I turned it off around here <_<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #611 on: July 06, 2012, 06:49:40 AM »

I haven't looked at it deeply yet.  I'm taking my time and getting in some anal.

lolESTpeoplewithweirdsleepschedules
See you chumps tomorrow.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #612 on: July 06, 2012, 07:12:40 AM »
And in the morning there will still be another full page of text walls for me to read
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #613 on: July 06, 2012, 10:58:30 AM »
Everyone in the game is to answer this question for me, and anyone who hammers before it's answered dies on the spot;

If Shadoweh is scum, who are her scum buddies? Assume 3 scum so I want 2 names.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #614 on: July 06, 2012, 11:07:30 AM »
1. Disagree with the idea that Shadoweh's indecisiveness reagarding Omba D1 is scummy (feels more null).   I just don't see much scum benefit in her being vague about her stance there, and it sounds like Kilga is blowing things up in that respect. 

This tells me you didn't actually read the provided summaries. Indecisiveness not problem as much as passing the buck on vote she cast and felt good about.

Akinity opinion inconsistency pointed out by Dan noted. I had actually missed that. No time to research it further at present for possible context explanation, sadly.

Conq: Guess the best I can hope for is that you don't follow some silly "this is possible, therefore it is the most likely explanation" line of thought. Seems conspiracy-theory-ish. Claim to have nothing that says "not a bus" - have anything that says "probably a bus"? Preferably things outside the realm of actions that constitute definition of bus, such as vote.

Fake edit: Have a few theories. Conq/Akinity seems a reasonable guess.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #615 on: July 06, 2012, 11:34:20 AM »
Kilga, how do you figure Conq is scum with Shadoweh?

If anything, Conq's alignment is reverse proportional to hers.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #616 on: July 06, 2012, 11:34:57 AM »
Seriously though, Someone give me a pairing that makes a lick of sense.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #617 on: July 06, 2012, 12:47:41 PM »
Votecount

Conqueror (3): Affinity, huh what, DrRawr
huh what (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Kilgamayan (1): Shadoweh
Shadoweh (4): Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, Kilgamayan, BT
Serela (0):
Affinity (1): ActionDan
DrRawr (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, NekoNekoRex

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~37 hours remaining.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #618 on: July 06, 2012, 01:21:46 PM »
Can't review game at present. Don't remember anything off top of head that screams Shadowy/Conq pair impossibility. Possible to cite specific examples? Preferably things from before the grand roleblock reveal.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #619 on: July 06, 2012, 01:51:51 PM »
Dan/Affinity, although his recent posts makes me want to check Kilga some more. Two of those three, anyway. Conq isn't scum.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #620 on: July 06, 2012, 01:52:22 PM »
'His' being Dan's, in which he also points out that bit on Affinity.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #621 on: July 06, 2012, 01:53:36 PM »
Look for yourself and if you can't see it I can't help you.

Speaking of, here's an updated list of things that need to die:

BT
Conq
Shadoweh
Affinity
Dan

(I need to review NNR, I've been neglecting him this game.... Kinda).

Assuming the mason claims are not totally ludicrous and etc (they still die BEFORE lylo, Kay?), here are Townes towns.

The masons
Serela
Kilga
PUTTING NNR HERE BUT LET ME REREAD.

With Conq and Shadoweh not being the scums together, here's the deal.

I'm pretty damn sure I agree with SERELA, when she said that Affinity/BT can be scum with Shadoweh...

Actually I lied. It's BT/Dan or BT/Affinity.

On the other hand, Dan isn't scum with Conq.

So if Conq is scum, barring some kind of mason shenanigans, It's Conq/BT/Affinity.

Hmmmmmm

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #622 on: July 06, 2012, 01:57:41 PM »
I don't think you ever addressed me as a 'thing that needs to die' before, but okay.

Was going to point out this post:
Serela with his unelaborated cases and procrastination seems like he's par for the course.  There are some interesting spices here and there like his range (doesn't talk much about BT, HW?) and horrible Shadoweh vote, but they cannot mask what is essentially a case with bad taste....

.. oh who am I kidding.  That's not Serela.

##Unvote
##Vote: Serela
Thought it was authentic then, not so much now, especially with scum Shadoweh.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #623 on: July 06, 2012, 02:06:16 PM »
LLD: Not asking for references because I have carefully combed and seen nothing, asking for references because very unable to actually review the thread for next 7.5 hours minimum. Such is curse of work filtering site.

Will certainly look later if I have to, but figured I'd ask for any available quick notes regardless to possibly save some time.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #624 on: July 06, 2012, 03:13:02 PM »
Scumteam is Dan/Dan/Shadoweh

But in all seriousness looking for scumbuddy connections is something I'll probably reread the thread for some insight on.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #625 on: July 06, 2012, 03:14:32 PM »
Actually my current gut team is Dan/Shadoweh/Affinity to be slightly more serious

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #626 on: July 06, 2012, 04:51:56 PM »
Accountability for votes one of the foundations of scumhunting. No accountability for votes = anyone can vote for any reason = scum rejoice as they no longer to BS reasoning. Dodging accountability scummy as a result.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #627 on: July 06, 2012, 04:52:19 PM »
*no longer need to

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #628 on: July 06, 2012, 04:54:50 PM »
The reasons I went after omba was the lld thing and not so much the dan thing. Don't remember passing much judgement on that.

Kilga: I agree with the bt case being bad. Can't see what 'passing the buck' gives scum.

Feeling better about dan.
???
???
???
Why do we suddenly have anon accounts posting

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #629 on: July 06, 2012, 04:59:24 PM »
Because Selena Milfall is the best C7D character that isn't Chelsea Mamonarge.