Author Topic: Touhou Image Thread ~ Reincarnation  (Read 399829 times)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Touhou Image Thread ~ Reincarnation
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2009, 07:19:41 AM »
That is why she is my favorite char. Her badassness, her childish behaviour and her overflowing charisma.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2009, 08:21:24 AM »
...And still I've yet to see any of this so called "charisma" in canon... Oh well~

No, I have no idea why Koishi's freaking out either, or why Mokou is Viral all of a sudden... Then again, all I really care about is Rika's seductive, come hither glare~

And here's Nue, Mugetu and Yukari, as they've been left off this EX gathering...

The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2009, 08:58:21 AM »
Charisma isn't exactly something you see clearly. She has a way of carrying herself that attracts followers, power, class, etc. Its a difficult word to define but its definitely needed for good leadership. 'Sides Flandre is supposed to be crazy but we don't actually 'see' that either when you encounter her.....derp.

Speakin of Flan and Remi

I really like these 2 haha. would be nice if there were others like it for other chars with wings.

btw theo. in the chat yesterday you said you was biased against remi. i hope that was a joke cause otherwise it'll be hard to get a good picture of her. :/ even if she's the only char you dont' like.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2009, 09:02:38 AM »
...And still I've yet to see any of this so called "charisma" in canon... Oh well~

Silent Sinner in Blue?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2009, 09:09:37 AM »
Remilia in SSib Gives me a strange gangsta vibe.

Moerin

« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2009, 09:18:12 AM »
btw theo. in the chat yesterday you said you was biased against remi. i hope that was a joke cause otherwise it'll be hard to get a good picture of her. :/ even if she's the only char you dont' like.

When I say "biased", I mean that if I was given a choice between her and any other character in the series, I would choose the other one regardless of who they are.  Good art is good art, and I will save it even if it's of a character I happen to dislike.

Silent Sinner in Blue?

Actually... Silent Sinner in Blue was what drove Remi from simply being my least favourite character to being someone I actively dislike... I know she actually had a personality there unlike... Some of the others, but... I just didn't like that personality.

The thing is, Remilia does have the tendency to be immensely badass from time to time, to the point that I kinda wish I could forget about her self-centered, selfish, bratty nature and just cheer her on...

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Tengukami

« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2009, 09:27:41 AM »
Hey, to each their own. You make a reasoned point and don't seem to be hysterical about it.

I personally loved Remilia in SSiB, and her being a child(like) vampire, the impetuousness I know comes with the territory, so it doesn't really bother me. Plus I love this one image of her (which I know I've posted before):

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2009, 09:51:00 AM »
Don't mind Theorist. He is just pissed and parsee mode that Remilia has much more spotlight than Wriggle or Satsuki or Nue. And yea I was also going to say SSiB but people beat me to it.

Because you bash my favorite character with no respect I decided not to talk to the Yama. You are going to hell afterall :V Atleast I don't bash your chars for not being my favorite =P

Oh, look who is here~:

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2009, 10:08:48 AM »
When I say "biased", I mean that if I was given a choice between her and any other character in the series, I would choose the other one regardless of who they are.

The thing is, Remilia does have the tendency to be immensely badass from time to time, to the point that I kinda wish I could forget about her self-centered, selfish, bratty nature and just cheer her on...

hehe. I could tell that first part already. In that same vein I'm the same way with Aya. mostly for 2 reasons...Her newspaper though hilarious from our standpoint, it irritates the girls since its filled with her opinions and weird takes on events.  (those interviews are just funny as hell sometimes with how she twists everything outta porportion. http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Bohemian_Archive_in_Japanese_Red  ) The only other reason i don't like her too much is because.......well she's annoying as hell for me to fight in SWR/UNL XD hahah. heck i'll even say PoFV. why not. dam air bullets corner me after she shoots a few level 2-3 attacks at me.
Remi's personality..yeah she's childish, self-centered and whatnot but i dont' mind that at all. Just another personality that swims in the sea of personas, she's a kid afterall and from that alone i didn't mind it. I find other charming features about her more likeable. but yeah, to each his/her owns. I was just still curious and admittingly it is kinda upsetting to see your fave char being bashed when you like them so much. but its cool mate.

Have some "Strongest Cereal" and a Postcard

.....I'm gonna...uhh want that postcard back though...  :-X
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Tengukami

« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2009, 10:19:29 AM »
Maybe that's why I don't get too worked up about people not liking Remilia - I've developed a thick skin after repeatedly hearing "lol aya = slut". I know that's not what Kojiro is saying, but you do hear it a lot as an Aya fan. And it doesn't seem like the other girls are always irritated with Aya. They work together now and then.

Ah, I won't get into it. Heh.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 10:21:59 AM by Amaterasu-ōmikami »

Moerin

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »
Well, I did kinda point out that I find that Remilia has at least some redeeming features...

But I thought it was pretty obvious that my Remi-bashing was all in good fun and I was exaggerating how much I dislike her (if it wasn't obvious, please tell me so that I stop making myself look like an ass).  I mean, it's not like she's my least favourite character of all time (far, far, far, FAR from it), just that she happens to be the only Touhou character I actually dislike.  It's not like I hate her or anything (I believe that "hate" is a pretty strong emotion and the term gets thrown around with too little consideration for what it actually means).  I just... Don't like her, that's all (it doesn't really help that I've never been that big a fan of vampires).

But yes, I'll admit that from time to time Remi can be quick witted, cunning and occasionally funny, which are all qualities I admire.  Given time, and possible character development on her part, I might actually grow to... Like her.  Then again, this is Touhou we're talking about, the chance of character development is pretty low~

Ahem... But yeah, I hope you get what I'm saying.

Besides, I like her sister, and her sister likes her, so that's almost like I liked her, right?

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Tengukami

« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2009, 10:34:14 AM »
No, you really don't need to explain your tastes. You've been perfectly reasonable. I wish I could be that level-headed about my dislike for Sanae.

Here, have a Wriggle:

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »
lol Theorist, you are taking everything too serious. You know I have been teasing you around ever since you started mentioning Nue =P If there is one person who should stop by saying , it would be me.

So unless you don't mind the brainless teasing from me =P I won't stop. hr hr hr.

« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2009, 11:51:11 AM »
Poor Flandre Rarely do people ever get the color order or number of gems she has on her wings.

I don't understand this image.

Also seeing those CirnoXFlan pics reminds me of when I used to think Flan was a fire fairy and was related to Cirno.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 11:53:16 AM by Cadmas »

Gpop

« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2009, 01:13:39 PM »
People dislike Remi because she's a spoiled brat. Simple as that.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2009, 02:11:58 PM »
I can't really think of anything to say about this.

Also Mystia

Lastly Rumia

« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2009, 04:29:07 PM »

Oh my, you wouldn't happen to have any more genderbent Touhous?
Mokou and Utsuho look amazing there <3 (while Youmu...not so much)

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2009, 07:19:28 PM »
- deleted, because picture was already posted -
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:24:28 PM by VideoGameCrack »

Gpop

« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »
Nazrin = Best 1st Stage boss ever.

Therefore, I request a Nazrin image dump.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »
Nazrin = Best 1st Stage boss ever.

Therefore, I request a Nazrin image dump.

I'll see if I can find any later.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2009, 12:58:21 AM »
<---

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2009, 03:35:07 AM »
Get yo fatass up, there ain't nothin wrong with you!

Text reads: "I'm Stuck!"
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Tengukami

« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2009, 03:40:12 AM »
I would have guess the text said, "OH GOD WHERE ARE MY PUPILS"

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2009, 03:50:07 AM »
Get yo fatass up, there ain't nothin wrong with you!

Text reads: "I'm Stuck!"

Yukari, just make it bigger.

have you been drinking with Suika again?

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2009, 05:21:41 AM »
Anyone here ever played Moedan? Its a cute or rather a moe game where you play as Flandre and she along with characters from another series called Moetan teaches you danmaku 101 ^_^ There they teach you about patterns in the touhou series and other spellcard attacks.  A good number of actual attacks from the game are in here but since its "danmaku 101" everything is really watered down to easier than Easy Mode. ahha.  well some of them are pretty hard though a good number of em i lost too on the first few times. Hey they gave lessons on curvy lasers too. I'm game with that XD

Anyway there are 9 wallpapers you can unlock by playing all the spells in the game 50 total. 4 are unlocked from the start and the other 5 you get per 10 spell cards you complete ^^

And here they are

My current wallpaper  ;)

I ALWAYS wondered had this pic haha. i didn't realize it was a moedan unlockable.

Would YOU like a lesson from Flan-chan on danmaku play?   :-* Time to hit the books and graze it easy yo

« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

Would YOU like a lesson from Flan-chan on danmaku play?
I dunno, will she be wearing any pants? ;)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2009, 06:59:45 AM »

best one
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2009, 07:06:51 AM »
was this in the other thread? oh well

dustyjo

« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2009, 09:48:23 AM »
was this in the other thread? oh well

what the fuck is going on here

« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2009, 10:20:52 AM »
what the fuck is going on here

Got me. Reminds me of the those Touhou Sims videos.
Ran is always holding a katana or spear for some reason. Stuff