Author Topic: Koishi: Philosophy of a Hated Person  (Read 2637 times)

Koishi: Philosophy of a Hated Person
« on: April 01, 2013, 11:34:15 PM »
I'm having a lot of trouble trying to capture Philosophy of a Hated Person... Can someone explains the mechanics behind this spell card D: I can't seem to figure it out from watching videos

Re: Koishi: Philosophy of a Hated Person
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 02:25:25 AM »
Dang, why didn't you post in Spell Card help?

The first wave is trivial, just keep yourself at the up-right side of the screen so you'll be ready to the second wave. The second wave, you should start at the up-right side of the screen (like mentioned previously) then leave to the down-right but going through the middle, and before the roses explosion reaches you, you go to the other side through the middle, and then come back while the roses circle you. (doing that way the roses will always start from the up-right, then circle to up-left, down-left, up-right, down-right,  down, left, up-right, etc, so it's pretty much static and needs muscle memorization)

The third wave becomes trivial if you do it correctly. Once you position yourself correctly, go straight until you make it through two rows of bullets to the right, then down, etc, making kind of a square. It'd be better if you watch the vid of my perfect in my sig so you'll understand it better. Once you learn it you don't even have to worry about the roses.

It's hard to explain by words anyway, you'll have to try and fail a lot until you're able to do it consistently. But good luck. :3
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 02:27:13 AM by Wriggle »