Author Topic: Let's play Touhou arranges in College Radio (Round 2)!  (Read 1576 times)

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
Let's play Touhou arranges in College Radio (Round 2)!
« on: November 12, 2013, 09:36:10 PM »
http://www.cfreradio.com/

On Friday, November 15, from 7-9pm EST (4-6pm PST), two hosts will be dedicating both of their hours, back-to-back, for a 2-hour long touhou arrange special once again! (and once again, co-hosted by yours truly :V)

So once again, we will be accepting requests for the hour and they will see which they like best to play on the air and give special shoutouts to those who requests them.

Important thing to note though, for the first hour, it will be hosted by DJ CondorTalon, and specializes in Electronica (or really, anything techno, from electro to dubstep to even hardcore and speedcore), so he will be looking for songs specifically for his genre, but since he's already really knowledgeable of the series he probably won't be accepting requests as much.

The second hour, however, is hosted by DJ K1, and he doesn't really specialize on much as long as they are from Japan (for the most part). So fulfilling requests for him will be much easier, especially since he'll be way more open to them as he likes to expand his own tastes in genres. But, as I stated before, he's not TOO into metal or dubstep  unfortunately, though don't let that stop you if you think you find something that may change his mind :V

To submit requests, either post the songs in here (with a youtube link preferably so it'd save him the time to search the song himself), or PM me requests. LIMIT IS ONE SONG REQUEST PER PERSON.

Since I know a majority of you guys don't go to our school, the only other way to listen in is through the link posted above. Just click it, and click the "Listen In" tab, download the file, and play. Simple as that.

Hope to see you guys there and see what kind of requests you have in store for us!

Re: Let's play Touhou arranges in College Radio (Round 2)!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 09:58:27 PM »
Oh man. Requesting my favorite arrange of Keine's theme. This should fit right in with your programming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiq1uG79Pjk
Plain Asia - Alstroemeria Records from Plastik World

Personal trivia, this album is the first Touhou arranges I bought.

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 12:11:05 AM »
RD-Sounds - A Secret Adventure

An arrange of Hiroshige No.36 ~ Neo Super-Express.

I love RD-Sounds and their writing seems so meaningful I wish more of their work got translated.

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 12:34:14 AM »
DiGiTAL WiNG / Halozy: Hello, Aliens

This would be a great song, although anything from this playlist will be a guaranteed hit.

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 12:36:44 AM »
Either;

C-Clays - VaizravaNa (deep, slow, calm and Mai Kotoge is a great singer)

or

TUMENECO - Yumegatari (My personal favorite song, ever. Catchy, upbeat, powerful)

(Take your pic)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 12:01:46 AM »
Alright guys we're about to start any minute! Hope to see you guys there! Feel free to use this thread to discuss and correct us if needed as we talk about touhou and play touhou music :V