Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143646 times)

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
Re: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary
« Reply #810 on: September 20, 2018, 05:43:53 PM »
Hassan parade was pretty gg ez thanks to Nitocris, but holy crap that was a marathon and a half. Siegfried was... disappointingly also gg ez with Emiya. I only needed like 2 NPs to kill him. Saving Medb for later because I think it might be a bit of a marathon, and Gil sounds kinda BS from what I've heard.

« Reply #811 on: September 21, 2018, 06:04:09 AM »
Finished the grand finale, was rewarded with mapo tofu  :V

where umu at tho ;~;

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #812 on: September 21, 2018, 06:53:40 AM »
Good god, my friend's Summer Martha saved my ass hardcore against Herc. I was certain that after Medea Lily got nuked before third wave, I'd be doomed, but thanks largely to my meme setup of Euryale/Stheno/Mata Hari/Mash, I slammed him with enough Eyes to break through four lives even with the debuffs (though lol one Eye only did 616 damage), and he was down to about four by the time MLB Rose Martha showed up to slam Berserker in the face hard enough to burn an entire life in one chain. She was down to 1 health by the time the last life burned out, but she at least had two turns thanks to my evade getting off cooldown just in time and poor Euryale taking death to the face instead of Martha.

I tried doing the final match, and got prompt nuked because AMAKUSA, YOU GODDAMN BASTARD.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #813 on: September 21, 2018, 07:11:53 AM »
Wanted to defeat the final match according to pre-nerf strategy (defeating Nero last), but it's hard due to not having Raiko or Gil.
Decide to be contented with defeating Nero slightly earlier.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #814 on: September 21, 2018, 02:16:50 PM »
So, Medb... Didn't expect her to spam the mook NP charge skill so often, which led to the frontline wiping a bit faster than expected. Fortunately, everything that needed taking care of was done in time, mostly thanks to Shiki being able to speedkill Medb, so my Rider backline had an easy time cleaning up the last two Caster mooks.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #815 on: September 21, 2018, 02:29:10 PM »
Summer Mordred and Carmilla were my MVPs against Medb.  Gil went down to ... pretty much just a friend Scathach.

I'll give the finale a shot but I'm not feeling good about it.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #816 on: September 21, 2018, 05:29:20 PM »
Okay, Gil wasn't as BS as I thought, but still kinda BS.

Now, the finale... Woo, that was a nail biter and a half. Took quite a few attempts, had to modify my strategy a lot and came down to a last stand between my Nero vs. Medea. That I managed to win with no command seals in reserve is nothing short of a miracle.

« Reply #817 on: September 22, 2018, 05:35:13 AM »
Feels bad that Finals has lesser number of petal drops compared to the previous one. :(

« Reply #818 on: September 23, 2018, 06:31:00 AM »
Still no umu despite my attempts, but I did get a random Atalante which is nice  :V Not that I'm particularly in need of more archers, but in a world of no quick support casters until two years from now Rider Kintoki appreciates this

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #819 on: September 23, 2018, 06:24:54 PM »
I've been clearing off the lottery pretty thoroughly, I'm currently on line-up 17.  Feeding the gold XP to my top servants, silver to my "low" level 4*'s.  As a result, Illya, Chloe, and Oppaituria are max level/ascend and not a single 4* of mine is less than lvl 37.

« Reply #820 on: September 24, 2018, 01:48:17 AM »
I've been clearing off the lottery pretty thoroughly, I'm currently on line-up 17.  Feeding the gold XP to my top servants, silver to my "low" level 4*'s.  As a result, Illya, Chloe, and Oppaituria are max level/ascend and not a single 4* of mine is less than lvl 37.
Remember to save some for the upcoming DL Campaign.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #821 on: September 24, 2018, 06:21:31 AM »
Remember to save some for the upcoming DL Campaign.
Save what for what campaign?

« Reply #822 on: September 24, 2018, 06:25:13 AM »
Save what for what campaign?
Jp equivalent 7M Download Campaign, featuring Jalter Banner and geat success/super success rate x2.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #823 on: September 25, 2018, 08:40:03 AM »
1/2 AP Ember Gathering Quest is following Nero Fest.

« Reply #824 on: September 25, 2018, 09:55:02 AM »
1/2 AP Ember Gathering Quest is following Nero Fest.
I guess they need some extra dead week, but seriously 1/2 AP Ember? ???

« Reply #825 on: September 25, 2018, 10:58:06 AM »
As if we all don't already have like 5 billion embers laying around after Nero Fest  :V 1/2 AP training grounds would have been nice for all the skill gems I need now, but oh well

Edit: 150 day login quartz got me an umu! ...buuuuut she's just a craft essence lol that hurts a little bit
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:37:40 AM by Rei Scarlette »

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #826 on: September 26, 2018, 11:52:22 PM »
Whew, managed to drop a Joint Recital before the event ended. :V
Too bad I haven't had time to try the challenge quests this year. :ohdear:
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #827 on: September 27, 2018, 05:45:43 AM »
Grailed Raikou.  She's served me well in at least the past 2 events.

« Reply #828 on: September 27, 2018, 02:31:33 PM »
Whew, managed to drop a Joint Recital before the event ended. :V
Managed to get 2 drops in the last 2 hour of the event, just enough for my 3rd MLB. :)

« Reply #829 on: September 27, 2018, 02:38:58 PM »
Managed to get 2 drops in the last 2 hour of the event, just enough for my 3rd MLB. :)
And here I thought I was lucky, with 2 MLB and 3 singles left over :V I didn't get as much, but I did get two CE drops in a row once, which I'm pretty sure is where all my luck went instead of getting bride lol

Edit: So, how many boxes did everyone manage? Work got in the way, but I have 54 boxes cleared and a bit over 7200 petals left over, so that'll put me right on 66 myself. I'd have grinded more if I could have, but work got in the way. I've amassed over 3000 mana prisms so I can get Lunchtime, since I spent everything I had left to MLB Personal Lesson.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 02:43:33 PM by Rei Scarlette »

« Reply #830 on: September 27, 2018, 04:18:19 PM »
And here I thought I was lucky, with 2 MLB and 3 singles left over :V I didn't get as much, but I did get two CE drops in a row once, which I'm pretty sure is where all my luck went instead of getting bride lol

Edit: So, how many boxes did everyone manage? Work got in the way, but I have 54 boxes cleared and a bit over 7200 petals left over, so that'll put me right on 66 myself. I'd have grinded more if I could have, but work got in the way. I've amassed over 3000 mana prisms so I can get Lunchtime, since I spent everything I had left to MLB Personal Lesson.
Was busy until the last 5 days or so of the event. 105 boxes cleared with 112 petals extra, only due to me running out of apples (down to 5 gold and 8 bronze).
Should have enough Pieces/Monuments to survive until the next lottery event with them(7 Counterfeit Re-run)
Over 7000 mana prisms after buying everything available with mana prisms for the first time instead of just the monthly tickets and all the CEs.
106M QP on hand after maxing out Nero and Nero Bride skills and leveling all my gold servants and some some other servants.
Still stuck in dragon fangs hell. :ohdear:

yuyukos

« Reply #831 on: September 27, 2018, 05:47:50 PM »
Just 7 and change boxes. Leveled Waver skill1 to 10 and Nightingale to 90. Now I slack, wake me for skill gem boxes in Christmas rerun.
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

« Reply #832 on: September 29, 2018, 04:02:47 AM »
Halloween rerun next on 4th Oct, Jalter and double success delayed further. :V

« Reply #833 on: October 01, 2018, 02:28:41 AM »
Heads up for anyone on NA reading this (assuming it's not too late already), don't turn in your Master Missions yet this week. They are currently giving one quartz fragment each instead of two.

Of course we don't really know how they will handle fixing it, but in any case there is no benefit to turning them in early. If they fix it before the weeks ends, you can get your full set of frags. If not, you don't lose anything by waiting a few days to find out.

Edit: Some of my friends are saying it's fixed already, others not. Personally I still see the reward as 1 fragment on each mission. Just pay attention when accepting them
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 02:48:14 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #834 on: October 01, 2018, 07:19:25 AM »
Related: Prism shop's been updated. Get your Chaldea Lunchtimes!

(Also, if you claimed the 1x fragments accidentally, you'll get the other one once the Halloween rerun happens.)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:34:28 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #835 on: October 04, 2018, 07:44:22 AM »
Well...  That 10-roll was a hot mess...

All servants, 9 3* and 1 4*, all the 3* I've already NP5'd, and the 4*? Tamamo Cat.  (Which I promptly NP2'd)

Currently my Raikou (lvl 94) is steamrolling everyone.  Any advise on event token farming?

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #836 on: October 06, 2018, 11:28:53 AM »
RIP Liz reskins; this year JP's going to Oniland!

Move eternally forward,

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #837 on: October 06, 2018, 03:14:23 PM »
LIZ UNEMPLOYMENT
Watch as she appears on the event as a worker on some dinky stand or something like that.
Also gilfest turned out to have a good haul! Aside from about two dozen emptied boxes, both Sheba and Gil were dragged out of the premises to my party.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #838 on: October 15, 2018, 09:36:02 PM »
Soo~ooo?

Any rumors on what's following the re-run?  Or are things going to take about a week off before kicking of the next Halloween event?

yuyukos

« Reply #839 on: October 15, 2018, 11:32:08 PM »
Soo~ooo?

Any rumors on what's following the re-run?  Or are things going to take about a week off before kicking of the next Halloween event?
4m download campaign with Jalter banner, then Halloween Part 2, Elizabeth Boogaloo.
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852