Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary  (Read 143978 times)

Re: Fate/GUDAGUDA 3: Majin ChocOkita
« Reply #540 on: June 27, 2018, 11:09:24 PM »
Red Oni is dead again, I would recommend to grab your summon tickets with the quickness as there is less than 5 hours remaining before the event disappears, and the ticket along with it

« Reply #541 on: June 28, 2018, 07:06:31 AM »
Extended maintenance, hopefully more SQ. :V

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #542 on: June 28, 2018, 09:16:04 AM »
Still undergoing maintenance... What did you guys blow up?  :munch:

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #543 on: June 28, 2018, 10:08:45 AM »
Still undergoing maintenance... What did you guys blow up?  :munch:
Someone... may have blown a hole in Camelot's north wall. And someone else may have tried to launch a pyramid into orbit.

Anyway, Load Camelot is open now! Make haste towards the Model Camelot, and get your upgraded kouhai!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 10:10:51 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

« Reply #544 on: June 28, 2018, 12:21:43 PM »
It'll take slightly more than 5.5 days to clear Camelot if you don't use any apple. :ohdear:

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #545 on: June 28, 2018, 06:38:31 PM »
For some reason, sound volume is horribly inconsistent, sometimes being very loud, sometimes being very quiet.  Anyone else having the same problem?

« Reply #546 on: June 28, 2018, 09:35:49 PM »
For some reason, sound volume is horribly inconsistent, sometimes being very loud, sometimes being very quiet.  Anyone else having the same problem?
Not having that here, but it could depend on what you're playing on possibly. Nox emulator here for now since my phone is dead and I haven't replaced it yet, all seems to be okay.

Anyways, I allowed myself just one single 10 roll -- didn't get Saberlot, Nito or Ozy, but I did get a random Vlad III out of nowhere. I am happy with this result.

« Reply #547 on: June 29, 2018, 02:15:38 AM »
And someone else may have tried to launch a pyramid into orbit.
Spoiler:
It'll be back by October.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #548 on: June 29, 2018, 06:44:35 PM »
I beat up Gawain.  That was a highly silly fight.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #549 on: June 29, 2018, 07:15:14 PM »
I beat up Gawain.  That was a highly silly fight.
Any advise on beating him?  I've just arrived there now.

Edible

« Reply #550 on: June 29, 2018, 07:24:17 PM »
I borrowed a support Euryale and just cheesed the shit outta him.

« Reply #551 on: June 30, 2018, 06:06:44 AM »
Spoilerboxing just in case some of us still don't know how Gawain's silliness works, but I noticed something that seemed odd in my runs and was wondering if anybody else encountered it.

Spoiler:
Did anyone else have Gawain somehow get into a cycle of "1 > 3 > full > NP > 1 > 3 > full > NP" instead of the usual "2 > full > NP > 2 > full > NP"? I couldn't tell what triggered it, maybe stunning his NP turn, but I got it to happen in both fights and he was otherwise charging normally up until those points, and from those moments forwards he started taking an extra turn to use his NP every time because of it.
Which was kind of a big deal, and helped a lot while trying to kill him without Euryale shenanigans.

Is that normal/an intended mechanic or is he just borked  :derp:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 06:08:23 AM by Rei Scarlette »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #552 on: June 30, 2018, 08:30:38 AM »
Spoilerboxing just in case some of us still don't know how Gawain's silliness works, but I noticed something that seemed odd in my runs and was wondering if anybody else encountered it.

Spoiler:
Did anyone else have Gawain somehow get into a cycle of "1 > 3 > full > NP > 1 > 3 > full > NP" instead of the usual "2 > full > NP > 2 > full > NP"? I couldn't tell what triggered it, maybe stunning his NP turn, but I got it to happen in both fights and he was otherwise charging normally up until those points, and from those moments forwards he started taking an extra turn to use his NP every time because of it.
Which was kind of a big deal, and helped a lot while trying to kill him without Euryale shenanigans.

Is that normal/an intended mechanic or is he just borked  :derp:
Happened to me too, I think it just happens regardless. 

Survived Gawain with Eury-cheese, though I did use a Command to get her back to full health once.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #553 on: June 30, 2018, 10:06:07 AM »
I believe it's because he's technically
Spoiler:
charging only one tick off of Nightless, with the other being his natural regeneration tick. The regen tick doesn't proc after his Extra Attack/Excalibur Galantine because the charge drain to zero happens after the regen tick, but then Nightless' tick procs and he gets one for next wave.

I've just broken through Gawain II, so still a ways to go before true gorilla happens. Embracing the Eurycheese with my gold snek goddess.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 10:11:16 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

« Reply #554 on: June 30, 2018, 10:15:44 AM »
Ah, I see. That would explain why it seems to work fine initially, and then for some reason looks off afterwards. So it's not borked at all, just strange. Interesting...

I'm progressing steadily enough, more than once I've been almost tempted to use apples because I'm really enjoying the difficulty and the story, but I want to hold on to my apples for upcoming events. Camelot isn't going anywhere after all.

Ed: Used a summon ticket, saw gold sparks, saw Rider card, thought I got real lucky and pulled Ozymandias... Nope it was Martha, adding on to my already long list of gold Riders.

It seems that Riders love me, and on the other hand, Archers dislike me as I have yet to get even a single gold Archer.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:17:43 PM by Rei Scarlette »

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #555 on: July 01, 2018, 03:52:51 AM »
Not even Nobbu? Did you join NA too late?

« Reply #556 on: July 01, 2018, 04:26:05 AM »
Not even Nobbu? Did you join NA too late?
Yep, too late here. I started playing about... halfway through the Fate/Accel Zero Order event. I don't know how I managed to pull it off but I at least got Iri and all of her ascension materials from it.

I'm a bit sad that I have no Nobu as she's one of my favorite servants, but I guess I'll be able to pick her up whenever there's an eventual rerun. I should've started playing much sooner, but I didn't really get into these kind of games until more recently, so I've been missing out.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #557 on: July 01, 2018, 05:11:36 AM »
Don't worry, should be at least one rerun of GUDAGUDA Honnoji sometime next year. Plus there's still the Prisma Illya collab with Kuro as a welfare coming out after summer too.

On another note, got Saberlot and Nitocris off tickets. Today was not such a bad day.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 08:24:05 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #558 on: July 01, 2018, 09:26:05 AM »
reeee I got jack shit from the gacha this time around, not even poison waifu; just two rice archers.

Move eternally forward,

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #559 on: July 01, 2018, 10:43:21 AM »
Goodbye Pot, Hello Fire.  Any advice on
Spoiler:
Mordred pt. 2
, other than bringing in a friend Gil?

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #560 on: July 01, 2018, 11:37:01 AM »
Mash's DEF buffs help out quite a bit here. Party-wide evade/invuls can also buy you a turn.

« Reply #561 on: July 01, 2018, 02:22:50 PM »
Goodbye Pot, Hello Fire.  Any advice on
Spoiler:
Mordred pt. 2
, other than bringing in a friend Gil?
For that fight in particular, my party consisted (almost) solely of people to either extend the lifespan of my support Archer or to cut down on the boss's NP by either stuns or drains. I chose to take Euryale for support, even though the boss is not male for a damage bonus or charms, she can still drain the NP charge which keeps everyone alive longer.

In the first round, the boss won't use NP, only extra attacks, so you can save party-wide evade/invuls until round two where the actual wide-range NPs come in. My full setup was Kintoki Rider, Mash, and support archer in the front line, with David, Kotarou, and Vlad in the back. With Kotarou being the final evasion giver in my party, I set him up with the Nightingale CE from Go West so that after he dies, Euryale and Vlad will survive a little better from the defense boost.

Kintoki was just there to help burst down round 1 as quickly as possible after Euryale's NP was charged (saving hers for round two) because he's currently my strongest, but he very well could have been another stun user. In round two, each other member in order takes their turns either making Euryale invincible or delaying the boss NP in the case of Vlad's Vampirism.

In the end Euryale still had to eat an NP because of poor card selection not letting me charge a second NP quickly enough, but she should be able to survive one round easily enough.

Edible

« Reply #562 on: July 01, 2018, 03:56:15 PM »
For Mordred, I ran three charge drain servants.  By the time she finally got an NP off she was basically KO'd.

Edit: Two other things to report.

1) My Arts team (Vlad/Tamamo/Waver) is still in progress, but when I get Tamamo's skills leveled, it'll be crazy.  I'm used to playing 100% offense-oriented teams, so playing with something that has excellent sustain via the various defense buffs, charge drains, and skill/NP batteries while also having fantastic ST damage from Vlad's NP is a ton of fun.

2) After a year of playing I finally spent one Grail.  Holy shit, these cost a lot to use.  Wish there was a better way of farming money than the dailies...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:49:02 PM by Edible »

« Reply #563 on: July 02, 2018, 03:42:34 AM »
Wish there was a better way of farming money than the dailies...
Grind during events that have lottery system.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #564 on: July 02, 2018, 09:06:55 AM »
So Instant Death is not blockable with Debuff Immunity, good to know....

Move eternally forward,

Re: Fate/Camelot Order; Congrats US! You've finished the tutorial
« Reply #565 on: July 03, 2018, 09:54:57 AM »
Finally have enough grails to level 100 my Artoria. :)

Edible

« Reply #566 on: July 03, 2018, 05:41:11 PM »
Man, Camelot was good.  After a whole lot of whatever, actually having a good story in f/go is pretty shocking.

« Reply #567 on: July 03, 2018, 09:07:31 PM »
Well, I've finally hit a roadblock, I just can't deal with this huge ghost in Act 11. I don't have enough offensive power to burst it down, and I can't outlast it with my defensive arts team either. Unlimited party-wide triple-buffed crits are kinda hard to deal with, I guess.

Who did you guys take along to deal with that thing? I guess in the meantime I'll work on some exp since I'm at a loss for how to pass this one.

Edit: A friend suggested that this ghost has a pretty high instant-death rate, but I failed to do that as well, even throwing out a full set of IK NPs with it under Shiki's death debuff. In the end I just gave up and used 3 command spells to pass it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:15:37 AM by Rei Scarlette »

« Reply #568 on: July 04, 2018, 05:12:58 AM »
Who did you guys take along to deal with that thing? I guess in the meantime I'll work on some exp since I'm at a loss for how to pass this one.
Herc, Berserker Lancelot, support Waver using Buster Mystic Code. :V

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #569 on: July 04, 2018, 05:16:28 AM »
Dealing with fuck you ghost...  Well, Mash and David are both good defensive options; Waver gets type advantage along with partywide buffs; Medea Lily and Irisviel can keep people alive but have a bit of trouble staying alive themselves; Medea can just keep slamming RULE BREAKERS all day long...

The emergency option is to pull out a Berserker with a powerful NP, like Vlad or Lu Bu; bring along a K-scope or i Element and try to bust a hole in its health before survival becomes an issue.

I had enough sheer power behind my Casters and Shiki that I just ran a 5-Caster formation and broke it on my knee with Rule Breaker and Depth Perception.

Move eternally forward,