Author Topic: Danmakufu Wiki disinfected and tidied up  (Read 6301 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Danmakufu Wiki disinfected and tidied up
« on: October 21, 2012, 03:48:16 AM »
I got bored and cleaned up all the spam and useless nonsense in the Danmakufu Wiki (http://dmf.shrinemaiden.org/)

No actual content was deleted, just accounts with zero edits and/or known spam edits, as well as any and all spam pages created.  Your account or user page may or may not have been deleted.  I did purge out all the User pages minus a few obviously legit ones I caught so you might have a few of those missing.  If yours is gone and you want it back just let me know.  Otherwise if your account got deleted please reregister.

Anonymous editing has been permanently blocked, you have to register now in order to make any changes.  You also have to have a valid email account as well.  Please let me know if there's any suggestions or problems!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:55:43 AM by helvetica »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Danmakufu Wiki disinfected and tidied up
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 03:50:00 AM »
I would also like for a handful of people to step up and be janitors.  You'll have powers to rollback pages and block users who are spamming.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 01:09:58 AM »
If we want to help clear spam, how dutiful should we be? I'm asking because I finally got Danmakufu to work on my mac yesterday and since I'm planning to do a lot of scripting, I'll be using the Wiki often from now on. I can probably help a bit if help is needed; it's just that my help would be sporadic at best.

HyperGumba

• Substitutional Immortality
  • Touhou MUCK's PR Person or something
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 12:37:09 PM »
... I didn't even know there was a new version of Danmakufu out before I read this!

Neat work on the wiki, thanks for that! There'll be some catching up to do on new things having shown up and your work certainly makes that easier.

Wonder if I'll actually end up being productive with this sandbox someday  :ohdear:

Clicking the signature leads you to our flash-based web client! ~ Here is some extensive info on TM! ~ I also have a Tumblr now!