Author Topic: Favorite Fangame Ever!  (Read 14466 times)

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Re: Favorite Fangame Ever!
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2010, 05:46:26 PM »
*Synn, the necromancer ressurects a dead topic*

My favorite touhou games'd be:

1- MEGAMARI!
I just love this game! It was a genius idea to cross megaman with touhou! The whole sytem of defeating 8 primary bosses and collecting their weapons, the difficult, 2D platformer settling, etc. And since megaman is one of my favorite series of all time...

2- Labyrinth of Tohou
This is one of the best rpg's I ever played! I just love how the bosses are insanely difficult and the grind system, We get to play as most of the touhou cast, spell cards effects are good looking, as well as the enemies artwork. It's a pity that they have several palette swaps.

3- Mystical Chain
This is one of the best touhou fan games out there, it's short, but the action is constant, and the boss battles are epic! The combo system is nice, jogability is fluid, and we have awesome remixes from already existent touhou themes.

4- New super marisa land
This game is just so cute! The graphics are nice, we fight fairies, cute bunny girls, and clumsy little maids! And marisa can cosplay suwako! What more you'd ask for?

5- Concealed the conclusion
Enough said.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2010, 05:47:57 PM »
*Synn, the necromancer ressurects a dead topic*

Synn, the necromancer, should read the rules regarding bumping dead threads.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2010, 05:52:17 PM »
Synn, the necromancer, should read the rules regarding bumping dead threads.

Sorry about that, I just saw little point on creating a new topic just to say this.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2010, 05:55:45 PM »
Sorry about that, I just saw little point on creating a new topic just to say this.

In the future, just make a new topic. We have rules here for a reason. At the very least, you can always PM a mod to ask if it's alright to bump an old thread. Just ignoring the rules isn't a great idea.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2010, 08:15:51 PM »
Azure's Another World's Chaos. It's basically Touhou but a hundred times prettier, way more types of enemies, and with cute fuzzy things :V
But but but this one causes me depression D:<