Author Topic: Too old to play touhou?  (Read 19015 times)

Re: Too old to play touhou?
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2012, 12:38:59 AM »
I will be the creepy old guy who's house is filled with figurines and posters of scantily clad anime girls. And I will play video games to the bitter end.
Yes! DEFINITELY except instead of posters I'll have those pillowcases....

Zil

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2012, 01:18:31 AM »
Instead? There's no reason to not have both. :D

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2012, 10:04:39 AM »
Dakimakura's are a bit too weird for me, but i wouldnt be ashamed of having friends with em. Im not a poster user either. Both of those things shouldnt be forgotten with age though imo. I just cant agree with marrying an inanimate object though.

Though i think it would be cool to live with an artificially intelligent anime hologram thing if one will ever exist (longterm i mean). I think that would be considered creepier by most, but i love artificial intelligence, and would love to be a "friend" to some if and when they ever evolve to that point. I dont even mean emotions... Just simulated social behaviour. Sorry about 2 standard deviations from the topic =p.

IdiotsOpposite

• What the hell...
  • ...is in that post up there?
    • RP Blog for Kaenbyou Rin
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2012, 05:32:39 AM »
You guys think there will ever come a time when your too old to play touhou?

When you randomly realize that your getting bored of touhou and that your getting old. 

I don't know what do you guys think or maybe I'm thinking too hard?  :V

I seriously don't think I'll ever approach that. You're never too old to play Touhou.

K.A

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2012, 04:58:20 PM »
At whatever age ZUN stops making Touhou games. BV

I get depressed when I think of the time when ZUN will no longer make games or writing short stories.
Even if I don't play the games when i get older Touhou will probably always be a part of my life. 

HyperGumba

• Substitutional Immortality
  • Touhou MUCK's PR Person or something
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2012, 09:20:55 PM »
Even if I don't play the games when i get older Touhou will probably always be a part of my life. 

I'd figure the music would be a major part of that, at least that would it be for me.

I don't plan on stopping anytime soon though, but I am certain that the music will be probably the one thing which will keep me interested for a good while at least.

Clicking the signature leads you to our flash-based web client! ~ Here is some extensive info on TM! ~ I also have a Tumblr now!