Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 209350 times)

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #1050 on: June 13, 2011, 03:23:51 AM »
Also, I'm starting  see why people aren't a fan of boost run. Makes surprise Vanguards hell.

I prefer Boost Run over Short Boost

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1051 on: June 13, 2011, 04:01:21 AM »
I prefer Boost Run over Short Boost

Same. That's why I didn't make my Laz a hopper. Looking at it now though...I think would rather get rid of BR, tune WLK, and get sway. Of course, tuning is ass, so it'll be a while before I can get it done anyways.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1052 on: June 13, 2011, 04:10:43 AM »
I also like Sway more than Short Boost. My Laz and Nicole both have it but only Nicole has high enough WLK for it to work. Nicole is much more powerful with high WLK.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1053 on: June 13, 2011, 04:39:47 AM »
I also like Sway more than Short Boost. My Laz and Nicole both have it but only Nicole has high enough WLK for it to work. Nicole is much more powerful with high WLK.

HIgh enough WLK, is the amount you dash proportional to your WLK?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1054 on: June 13, 2011, 04:40:57 AM »
It makes you dash faster and easier to spam.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1055 on: June 13, 2011, 04:54:03 AM »
Didn't know that. Got a good idea for the suggest WLK, I intend on giving it to my Jikuns.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1056 on: June 14, 2011, 03:54:09 AM »
Decided to try Arcantus, since I haven't done it in a while. Only did the first zone because of boring it is and how frustrating mobs are in later levels. I didn't get the Tentrion AMs I wanted, but I did find a Tentrion HD with 2 slots, so I guess it's not that bad. I don't have anything to put it on though(all my non-Balth AIRs are moes.) Hmm...maybe I could give it to Balth and have him alpha while in the shield...will try out. Anyway, this means I have at least one of every Tentrion part that except for his AMs.

Also, found a Wootree BD, which I put in my sub-garage/Arcantus collection.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #1057 on: June 14, 2011, 06:08:22 AM »
What a coincidence, I decided to start running arc tonight too. :V  Decided to change it up instead of using Nicole to EZmode farm and am running through with Ouka.  Surprisingly things are going about as well, and may do even better later in thanks to non-deadeye bits not having a 3~4 min duration cap in arc.  Plus Ouka's much more mobile and a lot more fun to play than Malice. :V

Drops of note in the first biome: 1s white cat ears, 3s tentrion AM, 3s tarantulic BS

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #1058 on: June 14, 2011, 06:24:25 AM »
Drops of note in the first biome: 1s white cat ears, 3s tentrion AM, 3s tarantulic BS

3s tentrion AM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1059 on: June 15, 2011, 05:48:52 AM »
If it makes you feel any better, I heard mach knight ams were better for heavy tuning because -1 WLK.

btw, who actually fought the GMs. I spent 5 min at outpost(then 15 min. AFKing and checking with a tele before quitting and going back to Portal 2.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 05:52:34 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #1060 on: June 15, 2011, 06:22:28 AM »
Well it depends on the bot of course, but generally, for most bot who can make a choice between Tent or Mach Knight AM, Tent will work out better.

That's my Izuna, and she's got everything ready/tuned EXCEPT one of the 3s Tentrion AM which I don't have.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:41:03 AM by reVelske »

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1061 on: June 15, 2011, 12:18:47 PM »
btw, who actually fought the GMs. I spent 5 min at outpost(then 15 min. AFKing and checking with a tele before quitting and going back to Portal 2.

I managed to fight them. The first one I found was Shiso, probably from CBjp, who was a giant Needle Mog. I don't think he was actually fighting back, he didn't even use Needle Mog's internal weapon. The I found Miso as an Omega Hippo. She actually fought back and almost killed me because I wasn't expecting her to fight back, but she went down pretty fast. The last one I found was Tempura as the Banhammer Maril. When I saw him with that I was thinking "well we're fucked." I was transformed into that Maril once and I noticed she had the highest HP out of all the transformations I've gotten, like 100 times more. He was also taking between 1 to 0 damage which didn't help much. He disappeared for a minute because he apparently got disconnected. Most of us just left and very few people stayed in the room. I heard that people that were still in the room finished off Tempura when he came back.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1062 on: June 16, 2011, 01:33:02 AM »
I see. Well, hopefully, it'll be better next month.

anyways, today, I found a Seraph Promo in a lotto cube. Unfortunately, I already have a blonde Seraph, so it's useless to me. Too bad I can't exchange it for a Black-haired one. Then my collection would be complete.

Also, game warrior is determined how again?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1063 on: June 16, 2011, 01:47:44 AM »
I think Game Warrior depends on how much damage you did, but sometimes I get the most damage and I don't get it. I think your cost also makes a difference, kinda weird cuz the difference on damage done between you and the guy first place is 6 and the cost difference is 40.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1064 on: June 16, 2011, 03:04:42 AM »
1. Learn about Cosmic Break codes.
2. Get code from some game forum.
3. Redeem code.
4. Get Maril March.
And I'm having fun with it so far.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1065 on: June 16, 2011, 03:14:57 AM »
Maril March is very underrated. The homing in her internal weapon is even better than TBG but the reason people don't like her is because having to set up the sound balls before attacking.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1066 on: June 16, 2011, 04:12:43 AM »
Maril March is very underrated. The homing in her internal weapon is even better than TBG but the reason people don't like her is because having to set up the sound balls before attacking.

Don't forget her high walk.

btw, Thoarla comes with the Thoarla AM, and I'm assuming Frazia has AM3. Where's AM2?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #1067 on: June 16, 2011, 07:48:01 AM »
AM2 is summer thoarla.

AM3 comes on certain variants of Nimbus (red hair and some other hair color).  Frazia always has regular arms, I believe.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1068 on: June 16, 2011, 08:34:31 PM »
So the ABR is in shop...guess I should get it, huh?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:13:46 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #1069 on: June 16, 2011, 10:24:28 PM »
Made use of the UC / Rt conversion event to charge up 25 Rt I needed to purchase a Thoarla Nimbus. I needed a L air bot to abuse my recently obtained sdc with, and I didn't want to use a tengu, so yeah :V

Killing lnds has never been this easy. I should make a note of getting that abr though, for my seraph at least.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1070 on: June 17, 2011, 02:20:48 AM »
I got the ABR. It's harder to BS my shots with it(compared to Wide Beam Gun and Plasma.) Surprisingly, it makes it more fun. It feels more challenging and fulfilling with I hit something with it. It's why I like Lily.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #1071 on: June 17, 2011, 02:36:43 AM »
I finally got me a Thoarla cube. Once I open it I'm gonna skin her like Okuu.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #1072 on: June 17, 2011, 08:10:06 PM »
Hmmmm...thinking of rolling garapon...one one hand, I don't want to say I'm okay with garapon, but on the other hand people are saying that this is the best one ever, as aside from tune-ups, there are no fail rolls, and maybe I should support progress...and then there's the they gave me 50 free rt, so the roll could thank them for it...decisons, decisions...

Anyways, getting a playset of 3 ABR before the special wears off takes priority.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #1073 on: June 17, 2011, 08:26:26 PM »
I'm beginning to see why people hate SilentIce. Me and a few clanmates were in a room with him and we left after two matches. All of that raging and bossing us around... ugh.
Shortly after, a conversation started about elitists and snobs, like "Only people I call the very best are good enough for me" or "I am better than all of you."

Jeez, is SilentIce as good as he thinks he is?
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #1074 on: June 17, 2011, 08:32:35 PM »
 Long overdue for a new thread.