Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread XXVI - Everyday Christmas With Monster Musume  (Read 151064 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
Re: Puzzle and Dragons Thread XXVI - Everyday Christmas With Monster Musume
« Reply #990 on: January 15, 2016, 11:48:16 PM »
For the record, personally I strongly recommemd against doing that. Rerolling isn't nec!ssary, ane even during a godfest your odds of pulling any given god are pretty low. I've put dozens upon dozens of pulls into certain godfests looking for a particular card, and even with the correct gala on my side I didn't get what I wanted. That way lies madness (and boredom, and time wasted that could be spent gathering more different, non-specific gods).

Edit: Note that I'm not saying Mea is wrong, you COULD totally do that. It would work, eventually.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:53:55 PM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #991 on: January 16, 2016, 02:12:30 AM »

welcome, my goddess.

« Reply #992 on: January 16, 2016, 02:16:47 AM »
so close to loki nowww

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #993 on: January 16, 2016, 02:28:12 AM »
I mean, if you want to be super efficient while still being newb-friendly, you could very easily go Isis or Bastet, both of which are super good early game leaders, the latter of which is an amazing lategame leader and the former an amazing lategame sub.

You could also go Horus for much, much more earlygame power but less lategame power in return. You'd also probably have to stick with his F/L form until you can safely make him Awoken.

And uh, not to scare you or anything, but his F/L form gave me PTSD. Just saying.

All three options are great though, since you have me for a good Horus Friend, Suikama for a good Isis friend and I'm pretty sure everyone here but me has an Awoken Bastet to help you out.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #994 on: January 16, 2016, 02:40:02 AM »

Get killed, mean lady.

That took way longer than it should have since the background gave my phone horrific slowdown. All recent dungeons have been doing that. My Galaxy SII never had any trouble, but my Galaxy SIII really seems to hate PAD. I know the backgrounds are getting a little more involved, but still.

« Reply #995 on: January 16, 2016, 02:44:21 AM »
wow so apparently locked orbs can prevent dkali active from giving you a guaranteed board

originally i thought it would still be guaranteed as long as you have 21 unlocked orbs but nope the locked orbs basically still count as 'getting changed'

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #996 on: January 16, 2016, 02:57:22 AM »

Get killed, mean lady.

That took way longer than it should have since the background gave my phone horrific slowdown. All recent dungeons have been doing that. My Galaxy SII never had any trouble, but my Galaxy SIII really seems to hate PAD. I know the backgrounds are getting a little more involved, but still.

Have you killed the background effects in the options yet? My old phone used to be murdered by the rain effects in Zaerogoo's dungeon until I turned that shit off.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #997 on: January 16, 2016, 03:01:26 AM »
wow so apparently locked orbs can prevent dkali active from giving you a guaranteed board

originally i thought it would still be guaranteed as long as you have 21 unlocked orbs but nope the locked orbs basically still count as 'getting changed'

So just a single locked up potentially ruins Kalis? Good to know I guess. That's worrying.

Have you killed the background effects in the options yet? My old phone used to be murdered by the rain effects in Zaerogoo's dungeon until I turned that shit off.

I think so, although maybe they got turned back on. There was some still some stuff moving in the background so I'll have to check again. It's a shame to miss out on the pretty graphics, but I'd rather have performance than graphics any day.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 03:23:14 AM by commandercool »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #998 on: January 16, 2016, 03:21:21 AM »
Possibly having something to deal with Raoh converting poison to fire, but Hel gave me a pleasantly okay time instead of a bad time.

Turns out Yomidora is an awful leader to use in Wadatsumi.

:|

« Reply #999 on: January 16, 2016, 04:10:34 AM »
metalit descended incoming thanks to twitch votes

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #1000 on: January 16, 2016, 04:18:23 AM »

You too? I thought it was just me. Using Xperia Z3 compact.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #1001 on: January 16, 2016, 04:58:21 AM »
Possibly having something to deal with Raoh converting poison to fire, but Hel gave me a pleasantly okay time instead of a bad time.

Turns out Yomidora is an awful leader to use in Wadatsumi.

:|
>uses a popcorn leader
>doesn't expect Wada to ruin his day

Poor FF. 

(I've done worse, like putting a Karin team together and forgetting to include dark anywhere, haha)
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #1002 on: January 16, 2016, 06:23:42 AM »

h o l y s h i t  :o  :o  :o

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #1004 on: January 16, 2016, 11:14:10 AM »
I got... Freyr, Persephone #2, and Saria.

You know what. Freyr is like exactly what I need to turn Raoh's damage into overkill. It might not be what I need but I'll take it.

For both Zaerogoo and Yomidora. I would gladly field a second Persephone over a second Byakko.

What do with Saria?

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #1005 on: January 16, 2016, 11:19:49 AM »
Find an Awoken Zeus friend, obviously. The dragonbound girls and Awoken Norse are a perfect match.

And as someone with two hypermax awoken Norse, I can vouch that they make perfect overkill buttons.

Also, time for a new thread. Go make one!