Author Topic: Spiritual Successor to Megaman Zero? HELL YES! (Azure Striker Gunvolt)  (Read 3203 times)

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BHtf6essqQ

Seriously... like... I can barely endure my excitement from this news.

Megaman Zero is among my favorite series... I'm really happy that now it will get a successor (just like how Mighty no.9 is to the classic series).

Spoiler:
also, seems like Inafune really has a thing for blue :V

Sweetness and love~ ♥

thank you based inafune

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
daytona

ohai puresabe where did you come from
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Oh good, Inticreates is still making games. 
Spoiler:
I don't actually give a shit about Inafune

When this game gets its localized release (and given Inafune is adamant about developing games for audiences beyond just Japan, it's going to happen) , I'm buying the hell out of it.

In retrospect (and I know this is going to be a controversial opinion, so bear with me),  I'm moving on from the "death" of Mega Man now that we have not just one, but two potential successors. I'd rather Inafune be able to move on from Capcom and the franchise and be able to develop and evolve the game formula he's spent over 25 years working on rather than let his ideas get stale (and face it, if there's a franchise the gaming press likes to apply "stale" to it was MM).

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
I'm quite happy with how things currently are. With MN9 and this game, I don't really care about Capcom anymore.

Even if the two games are just spiritual successors, they still have Megaman written all over them, plus it's Inafune himself that's behind the stuff, so I'm okay with that.

What I care mostly is the gameplay. Let's take Megamari and Rosenkreuzstilette for example... they aren't official Megaman games, but they still have the same gameplay style, and are great games overall. So I consider them to be as good as the official titles.

Sweetness and love~ ♥