Author Topic: Puzzle and Attorneys Thread 31 - 10 combos for all  (Read 113122 times)

Re: Puzzle and Attorneys Thread 31 - 10 combos for all
« Reply #930 on: October 21, 2016, 03:59:30 PM »
speaking of not-horrible rng

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #931 on: October 21, 2016, 10:21:46 PM »
I was just messing around with a Sitri and when I matched a second cross this sword animation popped up over it. What is that exactly?

Edit: Looks like that animation pops up over each cross. Is that just how color crosses work? In retrospect I guess I've only ever used heart crosses.

Edit edit: Sitri is... Interesting. She's not TOO hard to activate 81x with if you're careful, and 9x can hit reasonably hard. Not sure what kind of subs I want to use with her though since she's wide-open for subs. I wonder if it would be worth committing to rows or prongs just to boost her 9x hits? Or should I just try to go all orb enhance? Also not sure to what degree I want to go for blue devils of if I should just go general goodstuff for the most part.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 10:32:56 PM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #932 on: October 21, 2016, 10:41:33 PM »
Edit: Looks like that animation pops up over each cross. Is that just how color crosses work? In retrospect I guess I've only ever used heart crosses.

Yes

Messed around with Awoken Bastet for a bit since there was actually someone putting up a Baggi Bastet on my frdlist.
It's actually kinda nostalgic ;-; Party is really powered up since I last used it, with ults to kaede and vishnu and the addition of mathena.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #933 on: October 21, 2016, 10:56:26 PM »
Edit edit: Sitri is... Interesting. She's not TOO hard to activate 81x with if you're careful, and 9x can hit reasonably hard. Not sure what kind of subs I want to use with her though since she's wide-open for subs. I wonder if it would be worth committing to rows or prongs just to boost her 9x hits? Or should I just try to go all orb enhance? Also not sure to what degree I want to go for blue devils of if I should just go general goodstuff for the most part.

To be honest, you don't want to use rows or TPAs with Sitri. Orb Enhance all the way, man. It's impossible to activate two crosses along with any rows, and same thing with TPAs. If you can't seem to find yourself getting 10 water orbs when you need them, then TPAs could be considered, but generally OEs will be the most helpful.

And you want use Devils in at least 4/5 slots for sure. If you have something going in which you plan to use colors other than blue, go for it, by those cards should still be Devils. That extra 1.8x ATK (two leads) on Devils matters. Probably.

Or I'm completely wrong. This is just what I've gathered from using Sitri.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #934 on: October 21, 2016, 11:24:12 PM »
speaking of not-horrible rng

The absolute madman.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #935 on: October 21, 2016, 11:39:37 PM »
To be honest, you don't want to use rows or TPAs with Sitri. Orb Enhance all the way, man. It's impossible to activate two crosses along with any rows, and same thing with TPAs. If you can't seem to find yourself getting 10 water orbs when you need them, then TPAs could be considered, but generally OEs will be the most helpful.

Right, if I'm backing rows or prongs (probably prongs) it's because I want to be able to hit harder with a single cross. Obviously they're of no use with two crosses. But that takes a pretty specific number of orbs, so... Probably not?

And you want use Devils in at least 4/5 slots for sure. If you have something going in which you plan to use colors other than blue, go for it, by those cards should still be Devils. That extra 1.8x ATK (two leads) on Devils matters. Probably.

Wait what? Do people use colors other than blue with Sitri? Which colors? What cards?

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #936 on: October 21, 2016, 11:47:51 PM »
Wait what? Do people use colors other than blue with Sitri? Which colors? What cards?

I wasn't sure what you meant by

general goodstuff

Nobody actually uses colors other than blue. I assume it's possible, albeit disadvantagous.

« Reply #937 on: October 22, 2016, 01:17:10 AM »
Haven't been to arena since Myr buffs and I have to say it's actually impossible with sopdet spawn. Heart cross + one combo of unenhanced orbs still let her absorb. Rukia seems to be my only arena ready team now lul

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #938 on: October 22, 2016, 01:24:08 AM »
Got any/enough subattributes to try KOing her that way?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #939 on: October 22, 2016, 01:33:28 AM »
Haven't been to arena since Myr buffs and I have to say it's actually impossible with sopdet spawn. Heart cross + one combo of unenhanced orbs still let her absorb. Rukia seems to be my only arena ready team now lul

Try doing rows with no heart cross. lol
I think my frd and I did make it pass sopdet before by doing that.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #940 on: October 22, 2016, 02:43:55 AM »

GET HER,  BLANC! SHE'S OPEN!

« Reply #941 on: October 22, 2016, 03:03:33 AM »
GET YOUR STREAM REWARDS HERE!
(valid until 10/22 12:00 AM PDT)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:10:17 AM by aUsernameIsFineToo »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #942 on: October 22, 2016, 03:05:21 AM »
Dang, I actually got amazing Blodin skillup today. Six down, three to go (as well as two I already have from Bubpii feeds a long time ago)! That makes up for most of the horror I guess. Well good.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #943 on: October 22, 2016, 04:01:34 AM »
Does the challenge apply only to X? Or does it also apply to Legend?

Because Legend was easy :derp:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 04:04:10 AM by Hikari »

Jq1790

« Reply #944 on: October 22, 2016, 04:29:57 AM »
Does the challenge apply only to X? Or does it also apply to Legend?

Because Legend was easy :derp:
Either difficulty will suffice so if you did Legend you're fine.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #945 on: October 22, 2016, 04:33:53 AM »
Well, among the rewards we're getting, is SNOW GLOBE RUSH. It's happening.

« Reply #946 on: October 22, 2016, 05:26:28 AM »
Grodin Tamazo Oneshot Challenge announced from 10/24 to 10/30. THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT TO GET THE TAMAZO. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLEAR EVERY FLOOR.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #947 on: October 22, 2016, 09:26:56 AM »

Scarlet took the most tries as expected. Myr was easy with Ishtar.
Finally solo cleared all mythical plus  of special descendeds with Awoken Catte leads!
Ishtar's ult helped so much because I don't have to put J?rmungandr for the predras, which suck as a sub.
To this day I still wonder how the heck did I pass Gainout with jormung sub lawl.

Well.. there's actually still special descended rush but I really don't think I can do it with awoken catte. maybe when revo comes.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #948 on: October 22, 2016, 01:35:46 PM »

Scarlet took the most tries as expected. Myr was easy with Ishtar.
Finally solo cleared all mythical plus  of special descendeds with Awoken Catte leads!
Ishtar's ult helped so much because I don't have to put J?rmungandr for the predras, which suck as a sub.
To this day I still wonder how the heck did I pass Gainout with jormung sub lawl.

Well.. there's actually still special descended rush but I really don't think I can do it with awoken catte. maybe when revo comes.

Ooh congratulations! I know how tricky that can be. I've got all of them clear with Gabriel except for Linthia, and I don't really think I can do her short of like dozens of tries right now. Hopefully some day soon.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #949 on: October 22, 2016, 07:09:25 PM »
Ooh congratulations! I know how tricky that can be. I've got all of them clear with Gabriel except for Linthia, and I don't really think I can do her short of like dozens of tries right now. Hopefully some day soon.

Thanks!
I can imagine Linthia for your team is like scarlet for mine. Worst part about playing tricolor is halved damage afterall... Linthia is delay-able and there's awakening bind heals now so there might be some way? iuno.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #950 on: October 22, 2016, 07:39:03 PM »
Yeah I could definitely inherit a Godin active or something. But messing too much with the Gabriel formula is always trouble.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #951 on: October 23, 2016, 04:12:26 PM »

YAAAAY! Thanks for the co-op help jq and Pesco.

That was a mess, but at least he's done.

Jq1790

« Reply #952 on: October 23, 2016, 04:41:55 PM »
Oh wow he's actually pretty fast, huh?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #953 on: October 23, 2016, 05:34:19 PM »
Yeah. Which is good and bad. Good because fast is stronger than slow, bad because every time they buff him they only decrease the minimum cooldown while leaving the max the same so he takes more and more and more skillups...

« Reply #954 on: October 23, 2016, 09:25:20 PM »
3 2 1 blastoff

« Reply #955 on: October 24, 2016, 08:47:11 AM »
TFW YOU ROLL TWO GOLDS AND THEY'RE BOTH THE ONES YOU WANT

IN ONLY 5 ROLLS

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #956 on: October 24, 2016, 10:26:37 AM »
mm! I was hoping for a misery, she looks coolcute and poison always sounded fun. Unfortunately that means having to go get lynthia and sevenzard skillups but eh maybe if I'm bored. The other pull was a gold... vampire. which is pretty useless to me unless I really need the godkiller over beach valk's machine slayer for whatever reason. Might pull another when I get another stone.

e: oh right the reset in bits. anyone need a third for a bff triangle?
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #957 on: October 24, 2016, 10:54:24 AM »
Not sure what you have, but ccool and I need a third.

Also: Dayum One-Shot Challenge gives some serious rewards! +99 Tama, Grand PreDRA and a globe, and I've only cleared Level 5...

Edit: I got trolled so absurdly hard. I have no words.
Edit2: Like, I wasn't expecting much either, but this is a load of BS. Those dupes collectively sell for 15k MP, too. And they're all 4*, so I can't even inherit them.
Edit3: Even the golds I don't know what to do with, though. I have no wood teams whatsoever, and I don't know where Rozuel could possibly go.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:37:16 AM by Hikari »

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #958 on: October 24, 2016, 11:42:59 AM »
@Hikari: My three slots are lead by ASaku, APanda, and Myr. I can always prioritize maxing, say, ryune.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #959 on: October 24, 2016, 12:46:22 PM »
All of those except Panda are useful to me, but AFAIK ccool can only use Ryune, so we'd need to wait for him to discuss it fully.