Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F  (Read 169575 times)

Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F
« Reply #360 on: May 11, 2018, 09:07:36 PM »
Instant Attack does set your ATB to 10000, which is why the DG abilities are worded that way, so you can't just trigger them infinitely with two instant attackers. Healer has something similar for its %heal skill, but the debuff/ailment reducing skills on Herbalist don't. So with two Instant Attackers, one of which has Herbalist, you can almost instantly[In game turns] cure any debuff/ailment.

IRUN

• Sin Sack
« Reply #361 on: May 12, 2018, 01:54:45 AM »
DG awakened Patchouli would be interesting to use. Dragon God?s Sigh would only cost 4MP, and using it would reduce 70% of Fire, Nature, Cold and Wind attacks.
I walk one step, and I?m visiting a shrine
I continue two steps, and I?m spirited away
I tread three steps, and I?m playing god
I arrive with four steps, and ****

« Reply #362 on: May 12, 2018, 01:02:36 PM »
DG awakened Patchouli would be interesting to use. Dragon God?s Sigh would only cost 4MP, and using it would reduce 70% of Fire, Nature, Cold and Wind attacks.

Yeah, but Patchouli's ATK is abysmal, and since Dragon God's Sigh is a composite attack, it would end up doing just a little more than Royal Flare.

« Reply #363 on: May 12, 2018, 01:20:43 PM »
Dragon's Breath damage wise, the best characters to use DG may be Suwako (good ATK/MAG and boosts its damage by 30% because of Froggy Power) and Flandre (self explanatory). Not sure about Satori, but post awakening she does get a 60% boost if she hits a weakness, which is made much easier by a 4 elemental spell.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #364 on: May 12, 2018, 02:02:21 PM »
Flan isn't a terrible idea; it'd patch up all her bad affinites, and def/mnd matter less in plus, she'd actually become vaguely durable I think! The downside is she already has fearsome attacks, but DG's wouldn't have drawbacks. It could actually be effective, but keep in mind the damage is similar to Starbow Break, albeit with more elemental coverage. She'd gain stability, not damage. She'd be a monster in random battles, tho'.

Suwako would do a boatload of damage, but all the other effects would be lost. I suppose you might be able to pump Suwako's HP with boosts to a survivable amount for her fullheal passive, though, using the affinity boost, which would make her a lot easier to use. Especially when Awakened she would deal enormous damage, so if this combo lets her survive a hit it'd be a pretty good one.

If you're already using her, Shikieiki would really enjoy the elemental coverage and has the stats for it; but this statement applies to every Plus Disk character except mamizou, to varying degrees. None of them are particularly fantastic choices but they'd all Work.

Yuuka I listed not for extra attack proccing buffs, but because she sports awesome atk+mag and solid durability to go with it, Extra Attack just adds a ton of damage. No frills, but quite effective. Sakuya works similarly, if you're trying to run SDM team or something.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #365 on: May 17, 2018, 10:58:37 AM »
Dragon God: HP+12, MP+8, TP+8, All elements+64 (wtf), All status+20
Four Elements Protection: FIR/CLD/WND/NTR affinity+3 per level (max level 20)
Dragon Breath: 12MP, All Enemies, FIR+CLD+WND+NTR composite, 250(ATK+MAG)-40(DEF+MND), 2400 postuse

WINNER: All stats+6 (not including TP or MP), All elements+24, All ailments+8
Autoroller: All stats+1 per level (max level 10; same for the two below)
Elemental Immunity: All Elements+4 per level
Magic Armor: All Ailments+2 per level
Vorpal Blade: 7MP, Enemy Row, WND direct, ~237-77, 4500 postuse
Magical Tempest: 12MP, All Enemies, VOI magic (though it's actually MYS right now), 280-100, 600 postuse
Sword of Light: 8MP, One Enemy, SPI composite magic, ~195(ATK+MAG)-33(MND), 5750 postuse
Wand of Destruction: 16MP, All Enemies, DRK compoiste direct, ~192(ATK+MAG)-120(DEF), inflicts every status except debuffs (fairly reliably too from what I observed), 2400 postuse

Nice, thanks. This is what I was looking for. Looks like Dragon God's Breath is about as strong as Tenshi's World Creation Press backed by Murakumo's Blessing, although that's comparing with 3x MGL vs. 3x Scourge. Regardless of that, it's excellent for covering other elements, so that looks to be a potential replacement for FIR/CLD/WND, provided that the fight is short enough that the MP cost isn't a problem. Hm, could use Tenshi + Dragon God and Iku + Murakumo's Blessing for insane WND damage...if only Iku really did get that +30% WND skill, that would be fun.

*WINNER* doesn't seem that great, although Wand of Destruction is probably the best DRK element subclass spell, at least in terms of damage. The MP cost is exorbitant for the damage it deals though, probably sticking with Ninja's Assassination Sword for DRK. *WINNER*'s strength appears to simply be the variety of options and the stat bonuses. Something of a buffed Transcendent (lacks the -10% damage reduction, but the affinity/status boost compensates) with spell cards attached. Vorpal Blade and Sword of Light are pretty strong, but DGP/Murakumo have stronger WND/SPI attacks. Though, if DGB's cost is a problem, Vorpal Blade would be the best WND subclass option after it, being significantly stronger than Puncturing Thrust. Regrettably, Magical Tempest doesn't appear to be very impressive, being a bit stronger than Archmage's Execution, but also a bit more expensive. Better off using Maribel for VOI damage if you really wanted it. VOI's advantage is not being mitigated by enemy resistance, which makes it superb for random encounters. Magical Tempest's MP cost is too high to spam random encounters.

Btw does anyone know how do "Increase x elemental damage" skills interact with spellcards that have multiple elements?

Tested this some time ago with Miko, as long as any element matches one of the element boosting skills you have active, the spell card will receive the damage boost. So like, if Miko's targeting a DRK weakness with her Tradition of Just Rewards, and you have Sanae's +30% SPI damage boost, it'll still receive the damage boost because it's SPI + DRK element. So for Dragon God's Breath, as long as you have Rin/Utsuho, Nitori, or Suwako up, it'll get the +30% damage boost. The different elemental boosting skills do not stack.

Flan isn't a terrible idea; it'd patch up all her bad affinites, and def/mnd matter less in plus, she'd actually become vaguely durable I think!

tbh Flandre is pretty durable in Plus Disk, she has like 5% less HP than Komachi under equal EXP/library investment. Flandre even has more HP than Tenshi does post-Awakening, though her affinities are way worse admittedly. Dragon God's Power would help with the affinities (the -10% damage reduction is a nice bonus too), while also granting her a strong option for CLD, WND, and NTR. Though, hm, her CLD/SPI affinities look like they'd be really awful still, especially SPI. It doesn't even break 200 even with everything maxed, gotta have equipment investment with something like Regalia or Seven Star Treasure Sword (or whatever the +128% stats / +128 affinities equip was). Well, none of that matters for opponents that don't use CLD or SPI anyway.

« Reply #366 on: May 19, 2018, 10:35:27 AM »

Otaku

• Like the wiiiiind!
« Reply #367 on: May 19, 2018, 11:34:07 AM »

« Reply #368 on: May 19, 2018, 02:01:49 PM »
So let's see...

Characters:

-Koishi's "Manipulation of the Subconscoius", has been fixed (her EVA didn't increase properly before).

-There was a bug with Mamizou's skills similar to the Sanae one (one skill giving effects of 2 skills), this has been fixed.

-Patchouli's "Passive Phylosopher's Stone" didn't work properly before, there was also a fixed bug were in specific situations it altered damage in an unintended way.

-Flandre's "Forbidden Fruit" would sometimes consume 1 extra MP from her as well.

-Kokoros' "Four Humors Possesion" spellcard didn't have its properties changed according to her Emotions Mask.

-"Ancient Scepter" and "Green Eyed Monster" were fixed (they didn't work before).

-"Gatekeeper Nap" has been fixed and now properly increases SPD.

-Fixed the bug were Fuuto's plate counter decreased upon using Auxiliary spells on her (what about Sakuya..?)

-Fixed a bug with Maribel's "Vision Sharing", were apparently it only worked on certain party members.

-Renko's "Starting Point of Assault" has been changed, now it only disappears 50% of the time when the enemy takes an action (previously 100%).

-Reisen's "Red Eyes of Sun and Storms" effect changed, now it only activates 20% of the time and instead of ignoring enemy defences, you ignore enemy resistances other than DTH instead (which essentialy means that Reisen can apply statuses no matter how much resistance the enemy has to them, ridiculously good with Mystia, Parsee, Kogasa and Koishi, not sure if it works on debuffs).

-Mystia's "Intense Sight Narrowing" has been changed, now the debuff on dodging enemy attacks activates even if Mystia is in the back, but the amount has been decreased from 8% to 7% (based on the description, I assume the 20% bonus EVA still only applies if she's in the front)

-Aya's "Proof of the Fastest" now can stack up to 10 times (up from 5), but the ATK bonus has been reduced to 10% per stack from 15%.

-Suika's "Earth Gathering- Spirits -" now also buffs SPD.

-Cirno's "White Album" now increases its effect depending on skill level (that took a while).

-Suika's "Throwing Atlas" has been nerfed to deal less damage.

-Rin's personal spellcards now can go up to level 7.

Infinite Corridor:

-New floors and boss were added in the Infinite Corridor.

-Items from high ! chests are now better.

-Forcibly opening a treasure chest now gives better items than before.

-Risky Floors have been changed, now the level increase is only half of what it was before, while the bonus exp/money is now 5 times the enemy level increase (previously 2 times).

-Light events now only cost 10% of your Seven Star Dust instead of 20%.

-Levels of Bosses have been slightly reduced.

-Certain enemies attacks performance have been readjusted.

Other:

-Appraiser subclass' bonuses now display correctly on the end of combat screen.

-Fixed the bug were you couldn't fight the 3 deformed bosses if you carried Renko over in a New Game.

-Item drop rate and skill performance of certain enemies were changed.

-Fixed some typographical errors and equipment/skill description that were wrong.

-Fixed the bug were "Genji Gloves" would occasionally give 3x damage.

-"Items Discovery Weekly" and "Explorer's King's Legend" were bugged and increased the droprate by 1.0 instead of 1.6 .

-Fixed the bug which lets you obtain "Dragon God" and "WINNER" subclasses ahead of time by going to the status screen.

-The "Diva" subclass' "Silent Melody" had no effect, this has been fixed.

There are also two other changes, one to Marisa's awakening skills and one to Sanae's "Miracle of Fafrotskies" but I'm not sure how to translate them:

.覚醒スキル「ファフロッキーズの奇跡」について、「前衛にいるMP50%以下のキャラ数に応じてMP回復量が増加する」効果のMP回復量の増加具合を下方修正.

-覚醒スキル「八卦炉チャージモード」「八卦炉カスタムモード」の効果を上方修正.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:23:36 PM by Libra »

« Reply #369 on: May 19, 2018, 04:25:09 PM »
Seems Miracle of Fafrotskies had a nerf to how much the MP regeneration increased based on how many party members were at ~50% MP. Going to test this in-game to see how big it is, but it sounds like no more nearly infinite MP for grinding. I guess it did need a nerf...

Marisa's Hakkero skills received buffs.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #370 on: May 19, 2018, 05:58:20 PM »
HOLY CRAP WHAAAAAAAAT
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 06:08:29 PM by RegalStar »

« Reply #371 on: May 19, 2018, 06:07:11 PM »
I'm having the same problem, and at least one other person posting in the BBS is as well. Regrettable. After 16 months, to have the latest patch walled by Error 504.

« Reply #373 on: May 19, 2018, 07:26:29 PM »
AHHHHH! IT UPDATED!

« Reply #374 on: May 19, 2018, 07:42:18 PM »
Nice, thanks. Sanae's Miracle of Fafrotskies is now +2 MP when 2-3 members are at ~50% MP, and +3 MP when 4 members are at ~50% MP.

Did a quick mop-up of 28f mobs to check for item drops, then ran to 110f on the Infinite Corridor. Nothing particularly interesting for 28f enemy drops, will explore the floor more later. Mob level range is 460-498, with a rare level 555 mob that gives high EXP/money rewards.

Spoiler:
110f Corridor boss is level 609 Abyss Rumia, has 37m HP, uses "I'm Fine Even By Myself" every few turns with 9000 delay, special buff that increases all stats by 8% per use. Seems to always open the fight with Awakened Dark Side of the Moon, also uses Awakened Moonlight Ray, Magic Storm, Dark Storm, Magic Arrow, Dark Arrow, Destroy Magic, Yellow Curse (lol). Does not appear to use Awakened Dark Side of the Moon after the first use, Awakened Moonlight Ray appears to have poor accuracy. Only did a preliminary fight to check for level, HP, moves, will look into her more later.

« Reply #375 on: May 19, 2018, 07:47:34 PM »
I just finished exploring 28F, it's a pretty fun floor honestly. I still don't know how to do spoiler tags on this site so I can't put some stuff in here.

Marisa's Hakkero Charge seems to properly work from the back row now, which honestly might make Marisa stupidly good. I found even without the 99% boost, and just the 15% boost from her other Awakening Skill, that Master Spark hit like a truck.

« Reply #376 on: May 19, 2018, 08:31:51 PM »
Put [ spoiler ]inserttexthere[/ spoiler ], minus the spaces.
Spoiler:
Like so.

« Reply #377 on: May 19, 2018, 08:44:25 PM »
Put [ spoiler ]inserttexthere[/ spoiler ], minus the spaces.
Spoiler:
Like so.

Thank you very much, I'm going to make another post for it despite it being easy to edit in order to make things easier to follow.

Spoiler:
The Dragon God is the boss of floor 28, and I'm uploading a video for it now. It's pretty simple, but it's still interesting. Definitely has potential to be insanely difficult if you're not overpowered like I honestly still am. Also of note, I do not know what the two rock requirements are (Though I believe one is related to the way to open the way to the Dragon God), but behind two rocks going down from the relay point, there's a boss fight against ***WINNER***. His new sprite is friggin' awesome, first off, and secondly he's level 1000.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #378 on: May 19, 2018, 08:51:17 PM »
I should note that Proof of the Fastest used to increase damage by 15% per stack; now it increases ATK by 10% per stack so it hasn't really been nerfed on that front. Of course now it goes up to 10 stack too.

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #379 on: May 19, 2018, 08:59:50 PM »
Thank you very much, I'm going to make another post for it despite it being easy to edit in order to make things easier to follow.

Spoiler:
The Dragon God is the boss of floor 28, and I'm uploading a video for it now. It's pretty simple, but it's still interesting. Definitely has potential to be insanely difficult if you're not overpowered like I honestly still am. Also of note, I do not know what the two rock requirements are (Though I believe one is related to the way to open the way to the Dragon God), but behind two rocks going down from the relay point, there's a boss fight against ***WINNER***. His new sprite is friggin' awesome, first off, and secondly he's level 1000.
I saw your video of it. Sound volume is really low for some reason, but eh. Anyways, boss looks really really cool.

And last but not least, I'm very happy that 3peso updated the game. I think he said that v1.105 will have even more floors?

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #380 on: May 19, 2018, 09:20:32 PM »
According to readme there are currently inaccessible areas that will be open to players on the next patch. There won't be any more floors of the main dungeon. (Might be more of infinite corridor though)

« Reply #381 on: May 19, 2018, 09:22:54 PM »
Awesome news! I guess we'll wait until next patch to revive the translation project as well?^^

« Reply #382 on: May 19, 2018, 09:34:18 PM »
Spoiler:
29F has a bunch of ??? boss symbols everywhere and all of the random encounters I've seen so far are level 650ish. There's a boss icon right near the stairs that's a fight against the three Deformed bosses, at around level 888. Of note is that they seem to activate in a delayed order. Shredding Amnesieri hit my Remilia for 18.2m damage, so that was pretty funny. I can't seem to find any other new locations, so I'm assuming you're intended to bulk up at this point with the floor itself and the Infinite Corridor, similar to how 30F of the original game was a grind wall too.

« Reply #383 on: May 19, 2018, 10:08:06 PM »
Spoiler:
Confirmed that in order to fight ***WINNER***, you do not need to defeat Ryujin-sama. The requirements for the two rocks blocking the way appear to be to hit the switch on 28f and to defeat B3f's Enforcer of Power. Not 100% on the former, but definite for the latter. ***WINNER*** has 330m HP, and his new sprite is indeed pretty badass.

I'll be beating up
Spoiler:
Ryujin-sama
in a little bit.
Spoiler:
Did not expect this update to include these fights, how exciting.

Spoiler:
Ryujin-sama has 99,990,000 (99m) HP, good grief.

Hm, I ran into a bizarre glitch that caused my MP/TP Orbs to disappear. I don't know what caused that, but now I have to do 28f and Corridor 110f all over again. How annoying.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:26:13 PM by LonelyGaruga »

« Reply #384 on: May 19, 2018, 11:45:18 PM »
Hmm, the Dragon God's passive skills don't seem to be working properly, at least the "x per turn" ones.

Spoiler:
After defeating the Dragon God you can pass the stone blocking BF10, BF11 sems to be the lowest floor according to the achievement you get, the enemies on the floor are all level 1000 palette swaps of various bosses. The boss on floor 120 of the infinity corridor is Abyss Cirno, who uses "I'm fine even by myself" just like Abyss Rumia every few turns, her first 2 turns were White Album and Diamond Blizzard (which inflicts a very strong PAR; it was about 30000 on Nitori who had 50 PAR resistance), she's also weak to FIR as expected.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 12:54:24 AM by Libra »

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #385 on: May 20, 2018, 12:18:02 AM »
I can confirm that the circles aren't working. At least, the per turn ones; I don't really feel like testing the 10% reduction one.

EDIT: lol at B11F dialogue.
Spoiler:
"Wow this place looks way more dangerous than 29F, but that Dragon God told us to explore here first. Let's just run away from everything; it's not like we can't make progress this way still"
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 12:24:38 AM by RegalStar »

« Reply #386 on: May 20, 2018, 01:57:07 AM »
Spoiler:
I decided to run through some of B11F based on that last message, and after completing what seems to be 1/4th of it I found an event that had this come up at the end. http://puu.sh/Apo8y/51a0a8677e.jpg Afterwards, I had 100,000,000 extra money, which was a decent bit less than double what I had. I'm just wondering what the 250m part is...

Hm, I ran into a bizarre glitch that caused my MP/TP Orbs to disappear. I don't know what caused that, but now I have to do 28f and Corridor 110f all over again. How annoying.

I haven't run into this bug yet, but if I do I'll try and think of anything that happened before it.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #387 on: May 20, 2018, 02:03:16 AM »
Spoiler:
I decided to run through some of B11F based on that last message, and after completing what seems to be 1/4th of it I found an event that had this come up at the end. http://puu.sh/Apo8y/51a0a8677e.jpg Afterwards, I had 100,000,000 extra money, which was a decent bit less than double what I had. I'm just wondering what the 250m part is...

I haven't run into this bug yet, but if I do I'll try and think of anything that happened before it.

Spoiler:
The 250m part is experience. The Dragon God did mention something about "absorbing the scent of the evil dragon", so I guess that's something like that.

« Reply #388 on: May 20, 2018, 02:13:16 AM »
Spoiler:
The 250m part is experience. The Dragon God did mention something about "absorbing the scent of the evil dragon", so I guess that's something like that.

Spoiler:
That's actually such a crazy high amount, wow. That was a little under a third of my total EXP over the course of the game so far. I guess they really *did* want you to go to B11F and run away from everything, nice. Unfortunately I wouldn't have been able to know that at all if I wasn't checking somewhere. Hell, I missed the rock to B11F despite checking B10F Depths several times, too.

« Reply #389 on: May 20, 2018, 02:25:30 AM »
Spoiler:
Other than the fight against the 3 deformed bosses, there's another boss fight accessible from the beginning on floor 29, its against a lv 724 Scarlet Hero and a lv 728 Green Ghost-something (not sure what the last kanji is). Both of them have acces to some low delay buffs and at the beginning mostly focus on single target PHY attacks that inflict SHK to your leftmost slot. The Scarlet Hero is weak to MYS and CLD and has higher MND than DEF, while the Green one is weak to SPI and WND and has very high DEF.
Once you get his health low enough the Scarlet Hero uses a NTR move that seemingly has no effect, but this unlocks a Row/AoE NTR spell that he starts using after this; he'll also use an attack where the screen flashes white, this gives him the "Invincible" buff, I'm not sure if it works like Akyuu's and has a chance to go away per turn or it just has a fixed duration (it lasted 2 of his turns for me). The Green Ghost also seems to have some kind of stack mechanic that increases each time he uses a particular DRK move, but I'm not sure of its effects.
Once you kill the Scarlet Hero, the Green one gets a 15% boost to his ATK and a 100% one to his SPD, he also starts using Iai Slash very often and can concentrate for a very powerful AoE attack that seems to have an extremely high chance of SHK. I assume something similar happens to the Scarlet Hero if you kill the Green one first (haven't tested it since my team is much better suited to dealing with the Scarlet Hero first).
Once you defeat them, one of the rocks in te Northern part of the floor lets you pass and you can get a piece of equipment:
[attach=1]