Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119407 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #600 on: March 24, 2011, 11:09:43 PM »
I would likely choose huh what as scum over Bard because Bard's vote for Hourai was a much more critical juncture than huh what's what. huh what was present at the very beginning of the sequence that began with Conqueror's claim, vanished for a while when both trains picked up speed and then appeared again near the end when he would have looked pretty bad for pulling off of his main case of the day. In essence, his vote on Hourai came at a time when Hourai was less interesting and it was forced to stay there, while Bard's vote was more important to getting the Hourai wagon really going and much more of an active choice of Hourai over all of the other options presented. If Bard's vote was a bus it was an incredibly ballsy one: if huh what's vote was a bus it could very well have been because he couldn't pull off without making them both look really bad.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #601 on: March 25, 2011, 01:31:23 AM »
Don't all feel the need to post at once now.. Less then 12 hours before Vig Shots, how do they work? No changes to list.
@mod We should probably get a votecount to pretend they matter along with all those questions.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #602 on: March 25, 2011, 01:34:03 AM »
VOTECOUNT  -  Airport Thriller Novel Mafia Edition

Shadoweh (3):  NeoSerela, PX, Schezo, huh what, Kilgamayan
Schezo (2):  Kilgamayan, huh what
PX (2):  Dormio, Colt, capt. h
Bardiche (1):  capt. h
huh what (1):  Bardiche
Colt (0):  huh what

Not Voting:  Edible, Shadoweh, Zakeri

With 12 votes in play, 7 are required to lynch.  Less than 47 and a half hours remain in the day.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Serp

« Reply #603 on: March 25, 2011, 01:34:41 AM »
As for the questions, I've got to say that I can't answer either of them.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #604 on: March 25, 2011, 01:38:21 AM »
Considering that the one thing we all agree on is that Schezo's probably scum, I was kind of expecting he would post something. Some kind of defence, an attack on one of our other scum suspects. You know, anything really.

Shadoweh

« Reply #605 on: March 25, 2011, 01:51:27 AM »
I figured the questions would be blanks.
@mod Zakeri hasn't posted in over 24 hours again, is he being prodded/replaced/kidnapped by chocobo lovers?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serp

« Reply #606 on: March 25, 2011, 01:54:37 AM »
Just gave him another prod, if he's not posted in 48 more hours I'll modkill him.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #607 on: March 25, 2011, 02:45:30 AM »
I'll be distracted for the next 15 minutes or so, then I plan on going back through to look at the people I've more or less lost track of through the course of all these shenanigans, which would be PX, Cap and Colt. Dormio and Zakeri are as bad as they've always been, I've already covered Dormio and the Zakeri case speaks for itself at this point.

It figures that all of this would go down at the busiest point of my week, while I'm sick. >_>

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #608 on: March 25, 2011, 03:06:11 AM »
Calm down everyone, Real life exists.

Ok, now this has infuriated me that you both, Shadoweh and NeoSerela, were hinting at revealing it if I didn't, I may as well because you seem to be holding it over my head.  Yes I have the other goddamn radio.  I was passed it last night but I would really like to know, why it freaking matters who has the radio at this point because last days debacle proved that there already were eavesdroppers and since Hourai's role didn't flat come out and say that the scum listening post or whatever it is has been killed along with him, do you really think I'm going to use the radio to just pass out information or even hold conversations with what could be scum and with scum possibly listening in?  No, I'm not.  As a paranoid townie they have no reason to get anymore information from me.  What really is horrible in my eyes is that Shadoweh wants me to go through this whole big schpill over the radio and then confirm it in the thread, almost like she can see the radio messages too.  Why both of you are gunning for this is ridiculous that you care and may try to bring up some stupid case like the one
But what's really awesome is that:
No, I'm not misrepping you Shadoweh.  The attitude has been there since day one and I still don't feel it has gone away.  Especially now that you want everyone else to roleclaim but you because you already said enough on the matter and no one else needs to know.  And you know, is it really that hard for the person holding a gun to my head to see that I think they are a zombie?  A misrep is that right there.  My points on you were combined with Affinity already pointing it out that your attitude or whatever alternate motives you had for not answering questions day one by hand waving them repeatedly and going off on a tangent.
A good answer to why Shadoweh is holding it over everyone's heads that they need to roleclaim now or get shot, is so that scum!Shadoweh can draw out any other townie powerroles because I'm expecting the wraith of God to be coming from scum with how powerful town is this game.
The big kicker in all this is that Edible himself could easily be lying and scum buddy Shadoweh can use just that doctor case as a perfectly legitimate reason to point a gun in people's direction that he hasn't even said anything about until Edible roleclaimed, like Kilgaman.  Everyone buying it without a second question is baffling to me because without a cop we could all potentially lynch ourselves to death with that list and it would be too late to prove it's legitimacy.

NeoSerela: Look at my rant about the radio.  I don't like you for that.  Again, I'm not saying anything over the radio because there were two confirmed eavesdroppers and I don't know that the scum one is gone.  But since you already can listen in on others conversations, it's entirely feasible that you may have been the one to tip Hourai off in the first place about what was going on.

it seems obvious that Traitor Mad Scientist is <Alignment> <Role Name>, not <Role Name> <Role Name>.
Thank you.  While you all can argue that "the wiki says" the role doesn't even match up to what a typical traitor does so why is it really a traitor when Hourai also knew about the conversations on the radios and there was nothing about him having a receiving radio on his flip?  That points to scum who was aware of it in the scum QT.

@Huh What: Except when mentioning PX you forgot the part where he posted and all.  He started to say things I thought a townie would say and had some conviction behind his statements, even if I don't agree with all of them.  As for the part about, Hourai: this is what I already said to that, believe it or don't.  And Kilga said that he thought my earlier posts had opinions in them about what I thought.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #609 on: March 25, 2011, 03:08:51 AM »
pfft EBWOP: that sentance that cuts off for some reason, like the one you brought up on Hourai/NeoS yesterday.

Shadoweh

« Reply #610 on: March 25, 2011, 03:13:50 AM »
Schezo: I've never actually asked anyone to roleclaim today. If I have, point out to me where I said that because I've forgotten. Other people have suggested it. I want you to scumhunt people that aren't me. Or Serela, who is either scum claiming scum repeatedly to me or is Town from my point of view. This is also why I believe what I believe about Hourai because I don't think Scum Serela would dig a hole like this for himself. When I flip Town the only person left to 'tip off the scum team' will be him. My question to you is if you have my radio and you can see what the name is, why did you flip out on me earlier for calling Serela for getting the name wrong?

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #611 on: March 25, 2011, 03:21:53 AM »
Hello Schezo.

If Shadoweh doesn't die from the vig kill, then she's a likely lynch. We don't trust either Shaodweh or Edible completely, and they will likely be lynched if their claims are false. However, if they are scum buddies, Edible's claim does in fact implicate Shadoweh as scum, and in fact highlights her by placing her in our top five kills. Furthermore, no one has fully roleclaimed yet.

Personally, I do believe it would be a good idea to roleclaim, because I'm not confident you'll survive the day if you don't. It may give scum information, but it doesn't matter if scum knows the roles of dead players. Furthermore, it would give you a defense. However, if there is not benefit to you roleclaiming (due to lack of verifyability, NK vulnerability, etc.), then it doesn't really matter either way.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #612 on: March 25, 2011, 03:27:34 AM »
OK first, does the name of the radio matter?
It's called B, well marked it anyways.

second: I guess I was still thinking about the one from yesterday and how you say "tough" to people asking you to.  That and I still can't even see if I'm in the imminent blast range because you keep asking questions and I have no idea how you are going to shoot other than random lists of people you consider worth shooting. (well not random random but no opinions behind who's getting shot and why)

Capt. H on the other hand was: Why are you fishing for roles?  Shadoweh is probably the only one in position to ask this and she didn't which is confusing since you would think a vig who comes out and says, "lay your cases before me and I shoot whoever" would.
Oh cut by the man: But I would like to see some thought process behind why she's shooting who, not just us giving it to her.  And yeah go ahead and say she's a likely lynch but when will it happen?  After Edible's list is up and he rolls it up going, "Oh I guess there weren't any scum there after all." putting town in LYLO or already endgame?

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #613 on: March 25, 2011, 03:34:00 AM »
OK first, does the name of the radio matter?
It's called B, well marked it anyways.

second: I guess I was still thinking about the one from yesterday and how you say "tough" to people asking you to.  That and I still can't even see if I'm in the imminent blast range because you keep asking questions and I have no idea how you are going to shoot other than random lists of people you consider worth shooting. (well not random random but no opinions behind who's getting shot and why)

Capt. H on the other hand was: Why are you fishing for roles?  Shadoweh is probably the only one in position to ask this and she didn't which is confusing since you would think a vig who comes out and says, "lay your cases before me and I shoot whoever" would.
Oh cut by the man: But I would like to see some thought process behind why she's shooting who, not just us giving it to her.  And yeah go ahead and say she's a likely lynch but when will it happen?  After Edible's list is up and he rolls it up going, "Oh I guess there weren't any scum there after all." putting town in LYLO or already endgame?

We are watching this vig kill on the assumption that it will kill Shadoweh. If the vig doesn't kill shadoweh, then she rises to the top of the list. Edible's list won't be empty if Shadoweh is scum, and if edible claims no scum on the list putting us into LYLO, we will likely kill Edible for his scummy acts.

I'm fishing for roles because scum often lie about roles. If there are two scum, and they claim like Hourai, then it will give town more information to go off of. Furthermore, it would be better for our targets, if they are town, to be given an opportunity to use their roles before we kill them than to kill them first. In addition, a beleivable role can help prevent us from shooting an innocent townie.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #614 on: March 25, 2011, 03:38:15 AM »
Also, the reason you are our top pick is because Edible claims two scum in his list, and by your theory of the "traitor" role Bard and Huh What aren't likely to be the two scum. Kilga would be far more useful with the extra 36 hours regardless of alignment due to his high post volume. And by the other theory of what "traitor" means, you would still be high on our target list. In both cases, you're the top pic for the vig kill.

Shadoweh

« Reply #615 on: March 25, 2011, 03:52:23 AM »
Schezo: At the time? Yes, the name mattered. I asked Conqueror to claim both because he was going to get lynched and because I thought his power would mess with the items I thought myself and other people had and I wanted to know if my radio would be gone. Then Serela said his role gave me the radio later and I felt infinitely stupid. If I thought scum was on the other end of the radio I'd have more motive to talk to them, personally. And I'm probably not going to explain what I want from you. Calm down, think logically and if you are Town lay down your thoughts as if this may be your last day to say them.

I don't know why you all think I've claimed my vigilante shot will immediately kill me when I use it. Considering UncertainKitten's flip that wouldn't make any sense. It's not going to so stop making assumptions.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #616 on: March 25, 2011, 04:02:37 AM »
Okay I know I mentioned three people but I've only had the chance to look through Colt (because he's been so much nothing) while sniffling and watching the time tick away. I should have been in bed an hour ago, there's no way I'm going to be any sort of useful at work tomorrow with less than six hours of sleep and a cold. This is all you're getting. >_>

For what it's worth, I've mostly written PX and Cap off as likely town because their play all game has come across as overenthusiastic newb town. Cap in particular I feel, if nothing else, would have had SOMEONE trying to reel him in by now if he had scumbuddies.

Colt, on the other hand, I could easily see being scum, which I'm kinda sad to admit because his first real opinion all bloody game was in Post 551 and it was that he thinks I'm town. :C In addition to the low post volume and notably lacking post content, there have been active efforts to dodge responsibility for posting opinions, such as in Post 353.

Wanted to write something on Conqueror but everyone who had their votes on him seemed to come up with words that would sound a lot better than mine.

His repeated mention of how he lurks until the end of the day because that's when there's lots of juicy information kinda falls flat on its face given the way he disappeared entirely at the end of Day 1 instead of stepping up his game like any reasonable person would expect of someone that spends as long talking about how they prefer the ends of days as he has. Most of the rest of his posting has been fact regurgitation, and not in the Schezo manner either where I could at least glean how Schezo felt about the facts he was regurgitating from the way he presented them. The Cap vote-unvote dance I don't really read either way, but it certainly doesn't help him. The recent PX vote has reasoning backing it, sure, but "PX's play even to me does not seem impressive at all" isn't substantiated very much and could be applied right back on Colt by about a factor of five.

So, uh, yeah. Order of suspicion outside of Edible's list (and Edible himself) would be something like Dormio > Colt > Zakeri, with PX, Cap, Serela and whoever else I'm forgetting not really in the discussion since I don't particularly think them likely to be scum.

Shadoweh

« Reply #617 on: March 25, 2011, 04:06:08 AM »
Before you go Kilga, I do have a question. Why haven't you suggested I kill Edible to verify his powers and list?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #618 on: March 25, 2011, 04:07:19 AM »
Shadoweh, Full Claim. NOW. Hiding your information from town will do nothing but hinder town. Really, the only thing you would be scared of would be if scum day!vig'd you right now before you got to shoot anyone. Also, I can summarize your activity today as doing nothing but causing a mass confusion and leading it.

Schezo said exactly what i think about this pointless "traitor" talk. It makes more sense if it were an alignment, since the mafiascum link you provided explicitly stated that traitor is A ROLE, NOT AN ALIGNMENT.
Here, let me quote it in red.
"The Traitor is a role with a pro-Mafia alignment that is not actually in the Mafia family. The Traitor knows who is in the Mafia, but the Mafia do not know who the Traitor is. The Traitor uses through his or her vote to keep the Mafia from getting lynched and wins with the Mafia."
If you don't die right after you kill someone, I will kill you.

h. capt: Stop being an echo. What happened to your play in late D1? Seriously. I don't want you alive when we get close to Lylo stage.
Another thing, an early mass claim I would not advise. You're essentially going to give scum all of the information they want, while town doesn't gain any significant advantages.

Edible's claim, I'll believe. Mostly because I believe Shadoweh is scum.

Also, that radio thing is useless at this point. What can the radio possibly do to help town?

Schezo, thank you for telling people to stop being led. You now gain town points.

DotS now, mafia tomorrow.

Yeah yeah, 2 ninjas. I got it

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #619 on: March 25, 2011, 04:11:57 AM »
How many freaking vigs do we have in this game?!

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #620 on: March 25, 2011, 04:13:18 AM »
Not enough I say!

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #621 on: March 25, 2011, 04:13:59 AM »
Shadoweh: I had debated it and ultimately decided that doing it now would be rather premature. It's a spinoff of my natural aversion to the idea of "hey let's lynch X and if they flip town we'll lynch Y". I will say, though, that if both you and Schezo flip town, though, I'll actually probably be shouting for his head ahead of huh what's of Bard's. If I'm still alive at that point.

And while I'm on the subject of Bard, not to add further confusion to the vig clusterfuck, and for all that it means now, but when Bard initially posted the line about how he was sure the UK situation would eventually resolve itself, I did stop for a moment and go "...is he really telegraphing a vig role?" Bard does has a history of role breadcrumbs (too bad for him Moriya eye can see breadcrumbs at glance!) - if people really think he's scum then they're suggesting he was calling his shot in the middle of Day 1 without knowing how the trains would shake down and who would look really good or really bad a result, which would be a super ballsy move on top of his Hourai wagon push.

Ninja'd with yet another vig kill? Good Lord.

Shadoweh

« Reply #622 on: March 25, 2011, 04:14:31 AM »
PX: If you have the power to kill me after I shoot go ahead and shoot me PX. I think I would like that very much. I'm not sure what part of DEAL WITH IT you don't understand. We are having wording semantics over "a role with a pro-mafia alignment that is not actually in the mafia family and can't talk to other mafia." Either you can't read or you're scum trying to protect Schezo. Someone else can figure that one out.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #623 on: March 25, 2011, 04:15:10 AM »
Vig kill role, whatever. I NEED DRUGS AND VAPORUB AND SLEEP.

Shadoweh

« Reply #624 on: March 25, 2011, 04:16:53 AM »
I honestly think Serp made this game to see how quickly 16 players with kill powers can kill each other.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #625 on: March 25, 2011, 04:18:19 AM »
I honestly think Serp made this game to see how quickly 16 players with kill powers can kill each other.

I'm starting to wonder if there are any zombies or if there's just a bunch of really, really twitchy vigs.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #626 on: March 25, 2011, 04:22:27 AM »
I claim a super vig and musicboxman. I have the power to kill everybody in the game at once, but that activates my musicboxman power automatically, which blocks any power that can kill 6 or more people at the same time. Both have infinite uses, and can activate at any time. In fact. I've used it 34 times already. ( ?∀`)

Edible

« Reply #627 on: March 25, 2011, 04:23:30 AM »
I claim a super vig and musicboxman. I have the power to kill everybody in the game at once, but that activates my musicboxman power automatically, which blocks any power that can kill 6 or more people at the same time. Both have infinite uses, and can activate at any time. In fact. I've used it 34 times already. ( ?∀`)

This is the best claim ever.

Seriously though, are you actually another vig?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #628 on: March 25, 2011, 04:24:16 AM »
No

Edible

« Reply #629 on: March 25, 2011, 04:24:43 AM »
:getdown: