~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage

ATTENTION SEFAM - CEASE YOUR UNFORTUNATE ILL-INTENTIONED COMPLAINTS

(1/9) > >>

[⑨] Suzuran:
If you have something to say about the IRC, say it to me.
Pestering my friends behind my back is NOT a good way to win my CANDY.
If I wanted to make a thread to make fun of you for HARBORING ILL-INTENTIONED COMPLAINTS, I would make a thread that called you a HARBORER OF ILL-INTENTIONED COMPLAINTS (like this one)

You were JUDICIOUSLY REMOVED for deliberately, maliciously, and in an uncreative and unfunny manner violating BOTH of the spoiler prohibitions in the channel topic.
Both carried a clear warning of permanent JUDICIOUS REMOVAL on violation.

I made the decision to EXPORT you of my own volition, Edible and Momiji and whoever the EXPLETIVE else you feel is responsible for persecuting you had nothing to do with it.
There isn't some MYSTERIOUS conspiracy hunting you or whatever other FLYING RODENT POOP crazy idea you have.
You ANGERED ME RIGHTEOUSLY, and I had you banned from MY server. This is my right as the server owner. I pay the bills, so I decide who EATS and who DEPARTS.
I don't have to be PURO about it, you aren't OSAISEN me and it's not my job. I can do whatever the JIGOKU I please.

Do you have anything to add?

Tengukami:
Hey, welcome back, Suzuran!

Sefam:
I apologize, but calling out/UNFORTUNATING users like this is against the forum rules. This isn't your IRC network. If you want to address me like that, do so in PMs. This has nothing to do with the rest of them forums.

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,6261.0.html

[⑨] Suzuran:
Oh, now you want the rules to apply?
You had no MORAL QUALMS with it before.

Yes, VERBALLY FROWNING AT users like this is against the rules.
Oh noes, I might get JUDICIOUSLY REMOVED.

You had no problem DEPRIVING OTHERS OF CANDY over here, why can't I do it?
I'm just being a bit more NAKED about it instead of telling different stories to different people like a POST-EGG LIFEFORM trying to get PARENTAL UNIT to approve something PARENTAL UNIT, BUT DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST denied.

Sefam:

--- Quote from: [⑨] Suzuran on April 25, 2011, 06:40:07 PM ---Oh, now you want the rules to apply?
You had no MORAL QUALMS with it before.

Yes, VERBALLY FROWNING AT users like this is against the rules.
Oh noes, I might get JUDICIOUSLY REMOVED.

You had no problem DEPRIVING OTHERS OF CANDY over here, why can't I do it?
I'm just being a bit more NAKED about it instead of telling different stories to different people like a POST-EGG LIFEFORM trying to get PARENTAL UNIT to approve something PARENTAL UNIT, BUT DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST denied.
--- End quote ---

This isn't your private IRC server where you can COMMIT HOOLIGANRY without PARTYING. You cannot just VERY LARGE SHIP into the forums, and UNFORTUNATE people as you please, without APPLYING CONFUCIOUS to the forum rules. Please keep that in mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version