~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage

Lesson #1

(1/11) > >>

Cirno:
We'll start out simple:

As you should already know, this is the formula used to deal with simple particle tunneling. Really, it's common knowledge. However, I have provided it here in case you are one of those anti-erudites who failed out of elementary school.

The question is simple:

Marisa has a great big wall of stars in front of her. Alice is trying to shoot through it with her laser. Her laser is at 4.7 power. The wall of stars is composed entirely of the big stars - one star thick, but they are close enough together that nothing can get through them.

Shanghai had a cold yesterday, but she seems to be getting over it.

Marisa dropped her hat earlier in the battle and now her head is kind of cold.

Alice really just wants to give Marisa a hug but she's being all tsundere about it.

It's Wednesday. Ash Wednesday to be exact.

What is the probability of Alice's laser penetrating Marisa's eldritch barrier? And what will be the consequences if Marisa is nailed with entirety of Alice's fiery temper powered magical load?

This is ostensibly an open book exam, but I don't think any notes will help you. Good luck.

WHMZakeri:

--- Quote ---This is ostensibly an open book exam, but I don't think any notes will help you.
--- End quote ---

♛ Apher-Forte:
Hi, I don't think you are Cirno, proof or GTFO

Cirno:

--- Quote from: anonymous-fairy on April 21, 2009, 08:01:32 AM ---Hi, I don't think you are Cirno, proof or GTFO

--- End quote ---

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=9

♛ Apher-Forte:
IMPOSSIBLE!

lulz owned

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version