~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage

☞ Time For Analysis! Come Get Headshrunk Here! ☜

<< < (2/25) > >>

Tengukami:

--- Quote from: Mosdorl on May 06, 2013, 12:18:56 AM ---Can't you lose your license for this?
--- End quote ---
Not in New Jersey!

--- Quote from: Mosdorl on May 06, 2013, 12:18:56 AM ---She is my favorite because her spellcard background is a GIANT MOKOU FACE.  It is Giant, and Mokou, and Face, and therefore fantastic.

--- End quote ---
You have a straightforward and direct way of confronting problems, but often lose your way in details. Also I am pretty certain you were forced to eat a food you found revolting well into late childhood.

--- Quote from: Kosachi on May 06, 2013, 12:22:01 AM ---My favourite is most obviously Mrs. Kogasa Tatara because she's ridiculously cute and I kinda always felt an attachment to her ever since I saw her in UFO about a year ago  :derp:
--- End quote ---
While not a neat freak, you do have a pre-occupation with safety and protection. You eat a lot of comfort foods, despite your allergies, and are quite good at Mario Party.

--- Quote from: Validon98 on May 06, 2013, 12:24:53 AM ---I like a lot of different characters, but I'm drawn to Koishi, Byakuren,  Nue, Kana, and Mystia. Koishi because her power is very interesting, Byakuren because of her personality and her goal of wanting equality between humans and youkai, Nue because even though I'm not mischievous myself, I like that mischievous quality in her; Kana because she seems really nice and for some reason I like to imagine what it would be like if she lived with me, and Mystia because she's adorable. Is that too much?

--- End quote ---
You know, in my day the treatment for multiple personality disorder was a draught of pure mercury taken from a pewter cup. Today, there are many more options available. I'm just putting that out there.

--- Quote from: Arashuu Iwabara on May 06, 2013, 12:25:51 AM ---Because SCIENCE! (... though maybe she's more engineering? hmm.)

--- End quote ---
You display a keen interest in the rational and explainable due to a youth fraught with uncertainty. You have excelled in ways you did not know possible. You are having difficulty choosing a major.

Cadmas:
I like ladies in high authority.

Amraphenson:
I'm in love with how she is absolutely cheery and adorable despite the fact she could make your organs eat themselves inside out with a thought. Her design is simplistic and states her race subtly without being absurdly obvious about it. Every thought and dream of spending time with her is laced with the threat of death, of how easily it would come by only a whim, laced in a manner like venom might be laced with her lips. Every moment makes my heart race, in fear or in anxiety or anticipation I don't ever know. It's a wild ride, every bit of it, and I'm trapped in her web and I don't want out.

AnonymousPondScum:
Kind. Friendly. Capable of punching boulders in half.

Also a refreshing exception to the whole 'fragile wizard' cliche.

Validon98:
I don't have multiple personalities disorder. I just like a lot of characters. >.>
At this point, I seriously question your credentials.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version