~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage

it's a moe moe birthday

<< < (2/17) > >>

ふとくていなねこじょおう:
Happy Birthday~!

Cirno pwease~  :3

Molten:
Happy Birthday! May the Annie always burst and the Mundo go wherever he pleases!

Keine, 'kay?

Tamer Anode/Cathode:
Happy birthday, Ryuu. Have some jazzy jealousy.

Janitor Morgan:
Happy birthday, Ryuu!

blurb about Patchouli go

Ryuu:

--- Quote from: Ivan The Mouse on September 13, 2011, 06:28:24 PM ---Marisa Kirisame, please. Basic, right?

--- End quote ---

i have no idea what you mean by basic

Turn the page. Sip tea. Turn the page. Sip tea. Marisa was bored, but she was already falling behind on her research. She needed a new card, something with pizazz, something with a bang, something exciting. She sighed and tossed the book into a large and growing pile of dusty tomes(which may or may not have been on loan from Patchouli). Groaning to herself, she leaned back and threw an arm over her eyes. Suddenly, an idea struck her. She flew out of her chair(spilling the remnants of her tea across her stained table in the process), grabbed a blank card and scribbled down a spell on it. She grabbed her broom and rocketed out of her front door in the direction of Alice's house.

--- Quote from: Conqueror on September 13, 2011, 06:36:49 PM ---Happy birthday Ryuu! Here's to pleasant PSL fic readings.

--- End quote ---

pshaw like I read psl :smug:

--- Quote from: Berzul on September 13, 2011, 06:40:59 PM ---Lucky You!

Oh and this is a random video for you:P

--- End quote ---

what the hell.

--- Quote from: ふとくていなねこじょおう on September 13, 2011, 06:49:31 PM ---Happy Birthday~!

Cirno pwease~  :3

--- End quote ---

"Oh no." Wriggle said flatly. "I am defeated."

Cirno's arrogant laughter filled the air. "See? I told you, bug! I am so the strongest!"

Wriggle sighed. Today was Cirno's birthday, so everyone agreed to let Cirno win and have a good day. ...but if there was a shoeprint on Wriggle's cape, she was totally going to punch Cirno in the face.

"Come on!" Cirno moved her foot and pulled Wriggle up. "Let's go freeze frogs! No, wait, let's go mess with the gatekeeper! Or, or, we could have a race!"

Today was going to be eventful, Wriggle thought. Painfully so.

oops that ended up being more wriggle. uhhhhhhhh enjoy i guess orz

--- Quote from: Molten on September 13, 2011, 06:57:14 PM ---Keine, 'kay?

--- End quote ---

keine is a dumb cow who gives me bad fortunes every day : ( my fortune was catastrophe today. does that mean just today or for the next year ;;

"Don't you have homework to grade or somethin'?" Mokou scoffed over the grill.

Keine smiled. "Nope. Not today." She locked her fingers together and stretched her arms towards the moon. "I gave them a break today."

Mokou hummed in response, flipping the skewers of chicken.

"You know," Keine started, resting her chin on her hands and leaning forward. "I've become really fond of yakitori recently."

"Is that so?"

Keine laughed. "Yep."

--- Quote from: The Meganekkolossal on September 13, 2011, 06:57:40 PM ---Happy birthday, Ryuu. Have some jazzy jealousy.

--- End quote ---

delicious

--- Quote from: Flanrdj Scarlet on September 13, 2011, 07:10:51 PM ---Happy birthday, Ryuu!

blurb about Patchouli go

--- End quote ---

WARNING WHILE YOU WERE(ry

"Miss Patchouli," Koakuma dropped a stack of books on the desk. "The tomes you requested."

Patchouli nodded her thanks, not looking up from the book she was studying. Runes and spells etching themselves into her mind. The ebb and flow of magic.

"Lady Patchouli," Sakuya gently laid a cup of tea and a plate of small confectioneries on the table. "Your favorites, as always."

Patchouli nodded and sipped on the tea, fully entrenched in the grimoire on her lap. Drawing from leylines to enhance specific elemental magics.

"Patchy," Remilia leaned over the stack of dusty tomes, "Wanna go out and play?"

Patchouli shook her head, her eyes never leaving the lines of the book. Crafting artifacts from rare materials to use as spell focuses.

"Hey, hey, Patchy," Marisa plopped down and crossed her legs, grabbing one of Patchouli's snacks and downing it whole. "I wanna borrow a book."

Patchouli looked up, closing the book in her lap. "Get out of here, rat."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version