Author Topic: 東方Project 15 東方紺珠伝 ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom.  (Read 347939 times)

CyberAngel

• Retired
Re: 東方Project 15 東方紺珠伝 ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom.
« Reply #1230 on: August 14, 2015, 06:09:40 PM »
Oh wait, I mistook what you said as a wireless keyboard...  Yes, I am using a USB keyboard.

Best advice - throw that piece of trash away. It's an inherent problem in the USB bus itself and might show up in any game. You can try different ports or plug it directly into PC if you're using some expansion device, but even in best conditions hickups can occur at any time and there's just no way around it.

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
« Reply #1231 on: August 14, 2015, 06:11:49 PM »
okay come on man how is futari ultra any fun to dodge
You're talking to a person who cleared PoFV ultra and called it FUN.
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #1232 on: August 14, 2015, 06:30:07 PM »
I've been getting the feeling since DDC or possibly even MoF that ZUN's running out of Japanese youkai and now Japanese gods (at least, ones he wants to make into Touhou chars)...

I see your point. As for me, I get the feeling that Zun is taking more and more risks by creating different characters that he used to do.

But I don't know . . . I feel less and less interested in new touhou games. I don't want to play the "It was better before" but I'm not so thrilled as I used to be when I played previous games. And even now, when playing these games(like IN or MoF for exemple), I feel happy to play it. Since TD I don't get this thing, or more accurately this "touhou thing". I don't think that I'm uninterested in touhou anymore since there's so many things I love. It's the new games . . . I'm not happy as I was. I think that's just me though, so I won't say the games are bad or something like that.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #1233 on: August 14, 2015, 06:35:27 PM »
Since this thread grew out of its size, and full game got released. Please continue here:

https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,18780.0.html

(New thread is still collecting information so I'll elicit them properly from this thread over time)