Author Topic: [Request][Resource][SWR][UNL] Identifying SpellCards of Character's Bullets  (Read 1794 times)

A brief intro to my project: I'm developing a 2D action game (danmaku + hack & slash) with implementation of RPG and RTS elements. The resources that I'm using is mainly from SWR & UNL. Progress is a bit slow, and currently, I'm at the spell cards implementation stage (still at resource management  :V).

So this is the problem that I need help with: I'll be deriving the spell card patterns used in the original game to the physics of my game. But, without knowing which bullet belongs to which spell card, I can't go on since I don't feel like upsetting the fan by using the wrong patterns and bullet shapes. Haha

So this is the current bullet that I'm working on.
Spoiler:

I checked the wiki (http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Scarlet_Weather_Rhapsody/Spell_Cards/Alice_Margatroid), and unfortunately, I couldn't find which spell card uses those bullets. And since I suck at the game (I'm only able to beat it on easy story-mode with at least 1 retry), I have no clue what kind of combo to release those bullets. lol

And if you could direct me to any video that uses the bullets so that I could study the pattern, that would be extremely helpful, Thanks. : D

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
On Youtube, their should be videos devoted specifically to spell card collections of the characters in the fighting games. look under UNL though, like

"Alice Margatroid UNL all spell cards"

and you'll probably get what you're looking for.

Oh, I've checked that. The user has other spell cards collection for other characters, too, but for Alice case, there's hardly any bullets used there, mostly dolls, and dolls' lasers.

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
Oh, I've checked that. The user has other spell cards collection for other characters, too, but for Alice case, there's hardly any bullets used there, mostly dolls, and dolls' lasers.
Sometimes those bullets are stretched to make lasers, but most the time they're just Alice's basic attacks.

Ah, yea, found it on the SWR. It's the dolls' bullets. Not many players are using it since it moves rather slower compared to the other bullets (increasing the hardship of looking for it). Thanks to some folks for pointing out the exact movement skill. I'll update this thread again once I found another bullet that's quite hard to identify.

Cheers.