Author Topic: Role Reversal Contest  (Read 1811 times)

Role Reversal Contest
« on: September 26, 2016, 11:51:22 PM »
paste
I guess I'm not a very good host. Maybe another time I'll retry with something fresh.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:55:46 PM by EPICI »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Role Reversal Contest
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 06:52:32 PM »
Edits below

I've honestly read not once, not twice but multiple times your post and I can't make a single clue out of it what the contest is suppose to be.

I can only conclude one thing: This contest cannot be held, because the purpose is extremely vague. I appreciate your efforts in typing this entirely out, but for me it feels too much details. Too much things you wish to see/do. There isn't a format for a contest, but I am wondering how this level of complexity can be understood by the reader.

Which reminds me. What happened to the previous? 0 replies. 0 outcome. 0 updates.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:24:11 PM by Helepolis »

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 08:02:33 PM »
Alright. Sorry. I've never hosted this type of contest before.

I guess I might try another time with something new rather than try and make this work. If I know this community well enough there will be a Halloween contest sometime in the near future and I don't want to interrupt.
Anyways thanks for the feedback.

(you can get rid of this thread now if that's a thing)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 08:25:06 PM »
I can only guess people are contest-tired or burdened. I have my own opinions about them. The past ones I mean. But none of them currently relevant to mention in this thread.

Also. the thing is also that there is a decline in activity. We've had this in the past. Eventually it got active again. And now we're in a stall / decline. Such are things with people growing up and moving on.

For now, it is best to hold back with any contests. Not just your contest, but any upcoming until I have sorted some things out.

Ah, getting rid of the thread is not necessary. We'll just keep it, so you can later on refer back to it if you wish.

Edit: Oh, you've removed the post and turned it into a paste? You don't really have to, but I'll leave that up to you.