Author Topic: DNH ShotData Maker  (Read 1860 times)

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• CEO at Team Eternal Desire
  • ??? X
DNH ShotData Maker
« on: March 28, 2015, 03:22:30 AM »
So I remembered there was a program sometime ago that could output shot IDs for a ShotData script. So, in an attempt to make something more updated with more features, I created DNH ShotData Maker. The UI is pretty simple but here is a quick overview.

The program starts with the #UserShotData blahblahblah already in the Output box which is where the text is shown. The Offset Left/Top defines the Left and Top sides of the first shot's rectangle, the Width and Height are the size of each shot, the other stuff should be self explanatory but in case it isn't, I added a readme file that explains each feature. You must define a blending state and a color set before the program can output the IDs. You may use the color set from ZUN's bullets, or create your own using the Window's Color Picker dialog. You can also give them names that will be automatically added as a comment before each "ShotData" line.

There are no known bugs that I have encountered, but please report. Suggestions may also be considered.

Dropbox Link v1.6
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 06:52:07 PM by Sage Ω (Ultima) »

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• ??? X
Re: DNH ShotData Maker
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 04:57:43 AM »
Updated OP with a new version.

Changes Include:
Added Support for multiple collision boxes (Danmakufu ph3 supports this)
You can now manually add or remove custom colors.
Custom colors are now saved until the program exits. (no more switching between ZUN and custom and having to add the same colors again)
Drag and Drop is now enabled for the Output box.
Output box no longer auto selects text at start up.

Bugs Fixed:
Small compatibility bug with non Windows OSes. (likely to be useless outside of uploading to Github since non windows OSes use Wine which creates a fake Windows like environment for applications)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 02:51:51 PM »
Bugs Fixed:
Small compatibility bug with non Windows OSes. (likely to be useless outside of uploading to Github since non windows OSes use Wine which creates a fake Windows like environment for applications)

More like running Windows without Windows but whatever.

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• ??? X
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 10:05:05 PM »
Updated OP with a new version.

Something I overlooked last night was that I had improperly set the code for the colors list box that caused problems for adding custom colors (the program displaying the colors in the wrong box, the program giving visually false errors). I also changed the Output box to skip to the end instead of scrolling back up after each use of AddShot.

Upcoming features include the ability to define a constants file along with your shotdata file, as well as a visual collision box editor so that we can see first hand, where the hitbox will end up on our shots.

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• ??? X
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 06:52:59 PM »
Updated the OP, version 1.6 fixes a small annoying error where the cursor jumps down to the very bottom