Author Topic: TARGET FOR THE WEAK POINTS OF '8TH STG THREAD'. DO YOUR BEST YOU HAVE EVER DONE.  (Read 116649 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Zengar: Dude, go make a Batsugun Special .inp and sweep the shmups scoreboard with it. :V
Holy shiiiiit. I''ve got this!

Yeah congrats, Zengar. I'm not even going to try to top that. Did you do the full Jupiter milking in every loop or something?
"First of all, for those who've cleared the game, please try playing for more points." - ZUN

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Yeah congrats, Zengar. I'm not even going to try to top that. Did you do the full Jupiter milking in every loop or something?
About 5 bombs per loop, giving me about 1 mil per bomb (or 2? I don't have the exact numbers yet). And since you have to do the first step up close, you get to seal the suicide bullets, making the first part of the fight oh so easier. I also cared to exit the first half of the ship with at least 5 bombs so I'd have a full stock by the end portion.
Also the platform trick pn stage 5 gives a damn nice amount of score, too. About 12 mil of my end score are based on it.

Anyways, thanks for the congrats, guys! Things like this really make shmupping a worthwhile effort. :D

Jesus Christ Zengar

SLOW DOWN

You're too fucking awesome, try to give us a fighting chance here!

Spoiler:
Congrats on the extremely badass score! Post that sumbitch on shumpsfarm!

Ridiculously nice score, congrats.  :3

ebarrett

obscene score, NSFW tag where

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
obscene score, NSFW tag where
Are you getting off on it
man that's so low

KOA

• 決意するがよい
    • HP
You just wanted to get back at me since Progear

either way gj :3

YouTube - Website - Blog - Ask me anything
You can do anything you set your mind to, but only if there's slowdown.

What did you guys play Batsugun on? Base MAME? How is the input lag on it? I've been holding off on the new Toaplan games and waiting for nimitz to backport the working music driver into Shmupmame.

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
A part of me wants to see the next incarnation of this thread titled "Decide for yourself" in honor of Crimzon Clover. Probably not gonna happen though. ::)
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

Matsuri

Welp, someone should decide and make a new thread! This one is done. 8)