Author Topic: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls [Expansion]  (Read 1295 times)

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls [Expansion]
« on: August 21, 2013, 12:50:38 PM »
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Opening Cinematic

We all know it was gonna happen sooner or later.

I know I've quit a loooong time ago(which was last year...), but looks like I'll be heading back again, to the dark abyssal pit of misery and loneliness known as "My Room"...and I CAN'T WAIT. :getdown:

After this year, we'll probably see Legacy of the Void Beta for SC2.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls [Expansion]
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 04:11:59 PM »
I havent touched diablo 3 for white some time. I mean i stopped even before they enabled gem sales on the market after disabling them (the first time if more than once). Also before they implimented the "harder with more loot" setting.

Frankly, the loot was horrible. I spent more time managin bags cuz literally every piece of loot in the entire game from normal to hell difficulty was complete crap compared to stuff with 20 levels lower requirements that i could buy for not much in the market, fail. The whole spec balance thing was a sham too, less cookie cutter? Are you KIDDING me? It was so damn obvious how bad 90% of the game's moves and runes are compred to others its not funny.

Its been awhile so i cant recall the exact names and figures, but for example demon hunter had a move called cluster shot which cost 50 hate (half your entire orb, did normal damage, and only released 2 fragments on impact which also did normal damage and could NOT hit the same target as the shot, and did NOT have aoe.

Meanwhile there was another move which GAVE you 3 hate, shot faster, did the same damage, could hit up to 3 targets, and didnt reauire them to be packed up touching each other to do so. HMMM which to choose! I dont know?

Wtf balanced that crap? A magic 8 ball!?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 08:14:27 AM »
Hahaha, Diablo 3 is such a joke, even their economy is based on Zimbabwe nowadays. I'm surprised Blizzard is trying to save that bloated nightmare.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 08:31:32 AM »
Hahaha, Diablo 3 is such a joke, even their economy is based on Zimbabwe nowadays. I'm surprised Blizzard is trying to save that bloated nightmare.
It was good at first...until every single update afterwards.

The challenge was gone 'cause newbies were crying.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 10:20:32 AM »
The challenge was gone 'cause newbies were crying.
That's the exact thing that happened to WoW. But to some credit WoW is ooooold by video game standard.

Either way I still have fun doing Ubers with my friends every once and a while and hopefully Blizzard can right the ship, as for now I'm playing MTG and Starcraft II to tide me over.