Author Topic: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria  (Read 140876 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria
« Reply #900 on: April 18, 2010, 02:43:26 AM »
>Head for the Priestess' house.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #901 on: April 18, 2010, 03:07:38 AM »
>Head for the Priestess' house.
>You remember this being the building that looked church-ish, so you manage to pick it out easily.
>As you enter, the place continues to look church-y. There are lines of pews, a podium, and some statues. One of the statues looks like the womanly figure from the carving at Azalea's house.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #902 on: April 18, 2010, 03:19:33 AM »
>"Hey, Granny May? You around? I think I might have something to deal with the stone problem."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #903 on: April 18, 2010, 03:22:44 AM »
>"Hey, Granny May? You around? I think I might have something to deal with the stone problem."
>You see a head rise from one of the pews. "Berkeley, dear? That's dandy, dear. She's the one over there." Granny May says, gesturing to one of the statues. This one looks rather nun-ish.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #904 on: April 18, 2010, 03:26:19 AM »
>Pull out the bottle of Depetrify. Check it for instructions.
>If there are none, ask Granny May about how to administer it.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #905 on: April 18, 2010, 04:11:15 AM »
>Pull out the bottle of Depetrify. Check it for instructions.
>If there are none, ask Granny May about how to administer it.
>You pull out the bottle. It has a gray liquid inside, and a label reading "Depetrify". The bottle seems to be made of glass, and isn't very thick.
>"Mmm, you don't know? That's no good. Potions can be good for storing magical effects, but it's difficult to find out what a specific potion does and how."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #906 on: April 18, 2010, 04:17:11 AM »
>"Well, there's no way for her to drink it. So I guess we rub it on."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #907 on: April 18, 2010, 04:29:01 AM »
>"Well, there's no way for her to drink it. So I guess we rub it on."
>"Mmm... it might not be a good idea to touch it. Magic potions generally aren't the safest things to come in contact with, if it's not explicitly meant to do so. But that sounds like you have the right idea."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #908 on: April 18, 2010, 04:47:02 AM »
>"I'll just pour it on. And use a rag if it needs to be spread."
>Scavenge a rag, and make good on these threats. Try to get is poured nice and evenly.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #909 on: April 19, 2010, 03:24:07 AM »
> "For this potion, this "Depetrify" so you think I should just pour it onto her to rid her of the petrification?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #910 on: April 19, 2010, 10:55:51 PM »
>"I'll just pour it on. And use a rag if it needs to be spread."
>Scavenge a rag, and make good on these threats. Try to get is poured nice and evenly.
> "For this potion, this "Depetrify" so you think I should just pour it onto her to rid her of the petrification?"
>"Mmm, sounds like it'd probably be the right way. Can't imagine a different way myself, at least."
>You see some cloths around, although you have a feeling they aren't really meant to be used. Still, this is rather important.
>You open the bottle and are greeted by the smell of concrete. You reach up and pour it onto the statue; the potion is rather thick, but pours out nicely. Before long, the bottle is empty.
>There's an electrical sounding crackle, and you feel a bit of magic go off. Then, there's another. And another, and within a few seconds it sounds like fireworks are going off, and the potion-y statue is bubbling quite a bit.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #911 on: April 19, 2010, 10:57:43 PM »
> "Ummmm, is this even remotly normal? At all?!"
> Back away a bit.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #912 on: April 20, 2010, 01:09:14 AM »
> "Ummmm, is this even remotly normal? At all?!"
> Back away a bit.
>Granny May is sitting up in the pew now. "It's not MY potion, I wouldn't know! Better hope you haven't damaged her, mmm~"
>Then she cackles like a stereotypical witch. Which is slightly disturbing.
>The statue continues to crackle loudly, and the bubbling is becoming more intense. You hope she isn't going to explode or anything.

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #913 on: April 20, 2010, 01:12:11 AM »
> Back away from both Granny May and the statue just in case something happens.
> Wait for something to happen

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #914 on: April 20, 2010, 01:19:02 AM »
>"If you explode or something, I'm going to be really upset!"
>Stand behind one of the pews, get ready to duck and cover.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #915 on: April 20, 2010, 01:32:29 AM »
> Back away from both Granny May and the statue just in case something happens.
> Wait for something to happen
>"If you explode or something, I'm going to be really upset!"
>Stand behind one of the pews, get ready to duck and cover.
>You run behind a pew and threaten the bubbling statue, prompting more cackling from May.
>After a few minutes, the crackling sound the statue/potion was making stops. The potion has vanished, and the statue seems to have gained colors; those being black and white.
>There is now a NUN-LIKE PERSON standing there.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #916 on: April 20, 2010, 01:35:18 AM »
>Wave.
>"Hi! How're you feeling?"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #917 on: April 20, 2010, 01:42:12 AM »
>Wave.
>"Hi! How're you feeling?"
>You wave to her. She stares at you blankly.
>As you begin to speak, she pulls out a very large book and raises it into the air, before screaming and beginning to rush towards you!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #918 on: April 20, 2010, 01:44:38 AM »
>"Oh piss!"
>Duck under that pew.
>"I'm never rescuing you again!"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #919 on: April 20, 2010, 01:54:26 AM »
>"Oh piss!"
>Duck under that pew.
>"I'm never rescuing you again!"
>She doesn't seem to be able to hear you! This might be related to her screaming.
>You duck under the pew. Only a moment later, that huge book she was holding flies over your head.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #920 on: April 20, 2010, 01:57:54 AM »
>"DON'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT MY SPELLCARDS AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE TO RESCUE YOU!"

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #921 on: April 20, 2010, 02:07:23 AM »
>"DON'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT MY SPELLCARDS AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE TO RESCUE YOU!"
>You yell really loudly, but you really don't think she heard you! Either that or she's just ignoring yo-HOLY SHIT SHE JUST BROKE THE PEW IN HALF WITH ANOTHER BOOK

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #922 on: April 20, 2010, 02:15:58 AM »
> "W-whats with her Granny May?! Was she always like this to people?"
> Get away from her a bit, and look scared and non-threatening.
> Get the Goddess Orb out and show it to the nun-like person. Maybe she remembers it.
> Be ready to use our Spell Card.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #923 on: April 20, 2010, 02:33:35 AM »
> "W-whats with her Granny May?! Was she always like this to people?"
> Get away from her a bit, and look scared and non-threatening.
> Get the Goddess Orb out and show it to the nun-like person. Maybe she remembers it.
> Be ready to use our Spell Card.
>Granny May seems to have run away! You really can't blame her for doing so. This nun just broke a pew in half.
>You climb behind the next pew, only to have it smashed into two pieces with another SCREAMING NUN BOOK SMASH.
>You pull out the Orb and the spellcard. They don't seem to phase her at all. Now that you look at her, she seems a bit out of it. But that might just be the rage.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #924 on: April 20, 2010, 02:46:26 AM »
>"CALM THE FUCK DOWN OR I'M TAKING YOU TO SCHOOL!"
>If she doesn't, use the orb to give her a couple shots in the torso. Nothing bad, just enough to give her a shock.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #925 on: April 20, 2010, 02:52:38 AM »
>"CALM THE FUCK DOWN OR I'M TAKING YOU TO SCHOOL!"
>If she doesn't, use the orb to give her a couple shots in the torso. Nothing bad, just enough to give her a shock.
>She pauses for a minute. Then she scream again and raises the book for another attack.
>You don't really know much about fighting... the only thing that you know use quickly enough to counter the incoming attack is a laser! So you fire one promptly.
>The laser catches her off guard and she is knocked to the ground several feet away.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #926 on: April 20, 2010, 02:58:44 AM »
>"I said calm down!"
>Be ready to give her another one if she doesn't seem like she's gotten over it.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #927 on: April 20, 2010, 03:04:56 AM »
>"I said calm down!"
>Be ready to give her another one if she doesn't seem like she's gotten over it.
>After you talk to her again, she blinks, then sits up, looking around at the broken pews.
>"...what in the world just happened?!"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #928 on: April 20, 2010, 03:08:38 AM »
> "Y-your back with us now?"
> "You were petrified, a statue. I got a potion called "Depetrify" and used it on you, then you went berserk shooting book-things and the broken pews around here show the result."
> "Are you ok? Your not hurt or anything are you? I'm sorry for attacking you like that, I was scared for my life."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #929 on: April 20, 2010, 03:13:41 AM »
> "Y-your back with us now?"
> "You were petrified, a statue. I got a potion called "Depetrify" and used it on you, then you went berserk shooting book-things and the broken pews around here show the result."
> "Are you ok? Your not hurt or anything are you? I'm sorry for attacking you like that, I was scared for my life."
>"I believe so."
>"...oh my. I broke the pews? That's, well... oh my." Her hand flutters up to her mouth and she looks at the broken pews in renewed surprise.
>"I feel fine; and from what you've said, it sounds like it was quite required for you to attack me. I shallant hold it against you."