Author Topic: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria  (Read 140842 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Berkeley's Phantasmagoria
« Reply #600 on: April 06, 2010, 03:25:47 AM »
>Snoop near the east door, see what can be determined about the noises from that on room from here.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #601 on: April 06, 2010, 03:27:33 AM »
>Snoop near the east door, see what can be determined about the noises from that on room from here.
>You hear some quiet sounds of fabric moving around.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #602 on: April 06, 2010, 03:33:54 AM »
>Shiiiit.
>Go west.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #603 on: April 06, 2010, 03:34:56 AM »
>Shiiiit.
>Go west.
>You listen to the west door. You don't hear anything this time!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #604 on: April 06, 2010, 03:41:19 AM »
>Go West
>Try not to make too much noise while doing it.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #605 on: April 06, 2010, 03:43:14 AM »
>Go West
>Try not to make too much noise while doing it.
>You open the door, as quietly as possible!
>The first thing you notice is two naked women. Err, no wait... it's just one, looking at a mirror, and being very naked.
>Thankfully, you didn't make any noise opening the door, and she hasn't noticed.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #606 on: April 06, 2010, 03:54:43 AM »
>You open the door, as quietly as possible!
>The first thing you notice is two naked women. Err, no wait... it's just one, looking at a mirror, and being very naked.
>Thankfully, you didn't make any noise opening the door, and she hasn't noticed.

>You that face Kermit the Frog makes, the =| one? Do that.
>Do we recognize this person?
>Unless directly recognized as a friend, quietly close the door, and backtrack north, then west back to the cell, and go the other path?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #607 on: April 06, 2010, 04:00:45 AM »

>You that face Kermit the Frog makes, the =| one? Do that.
>Do we recognize this person?
>Unless directly recognized as a friend, quietly close the door, and backtrack north, then west back to the cell, and go the other path?
>Who? You can indeed make a =| face though, and do so. In fact, that's about all you can think of at the moment. A great, big,
>=|
>No. Then again, you have no memories; if it weren't for that nightmare, you don't think you would have remembered Rainbows.
>You close the door. After it's shut, you hear her quickly say "Who's there?!"; then footsteps, and she repeats herself, loudly this time. You hear noises from the other door now, too. Oh shit.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #608 on: April 06, 2010, 04:12:03 AM »
>Hurry north and west. She can't be crazy enough to chase us while wearing nothing!
>Can she?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #609 on: April 06, 2010, 04:20:50 AM »
>Hurry north and west. She can't be crazy enough to chase us while wearing nothing!
>Can she?
>As you reach the hallway out of the room, the doors open, and not only is there the very naked woman from before, but a naked girl from the other room as well! The one from the room you didn't look in seems to be struggling with partially-put-on clothing, though. And she seems to be wearing a tail.
>You hurry north, to the large room. You can hear the naked females chasing you and yelling, and as you reach the large room, you hear a clamor from from the E Hallway; more people to chase you, alerted by the yelling, probably.
>You rush down the W Hallway. You see the doorway to your room!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #610 on: April 06, 2010, 04:23:14 AM »
>Take that other hallway, hope for the best.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #611 on: April 06, 2010, 04:31:24 AM »
>Take that other hallway, hope for the best.
>You forego the safety of prison and decide to push your luck by continuing down the hallway.
>Before long, you see another door, and there's also choice of south hallway or east hallway.
>A sudden cacophony behind you indicates that someone probably tripped, causing a human traffic accident. That just bought you some more time!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #612 on: April 06, 2010, 04:32:48 AM »
>Go west. Hope for a door.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #613 on: April 06, 2010, 04:34:19 AM »
>Go west. Hope for a door.
>You find yourself back in the Dining Room with the big table. Exits are all four of the directions; N/E/S/W.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #614 on: April 06, 2010, 04:35:30 AM »
>More west.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #615 on: April 06, 2010, 04:56:12 AM »
>More west.
>You didn't head west last time; you headed east! There was no "west" choice! The writer responsible for not seeing this has been sacked. Regardless, heading west again you set you right back where you just came from.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #616 on: April 06, 2010, 05:01:04 AM »
>Man, that guy gets around. This is what happens when people ignore Purvis Hobotech's Blacklist.
>South!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #617 on: April 06, 2010, 05:07:06 AM »
>Man, that guy gets around. This is what happens when people ignore Purvis Hobotech's Blacklist.
>South!
>You head south. You can hear the mob again; they must have sorted out the accident and gotten back on your trail pretty quick.
>The room you enter now seems like a living room; it does feels like a lived in room. There are various couches and chairs and tables about, a fireplace and a mantle and pictures and such... but you don't linger on that for long.
>Exits are at N/S/E/W again. South leads to a door.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #618 on: April 06, 2010, 05:10:33 AM »
>South quick!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #619 on: April 06, 2010, 05:12:49 AM »
>South quick!
>Rush towards the door, and opening it... you're nearly crying tears of happiness. It leads outside. Outside.
>You see forest. Lots of forest.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #620 on: April 06, 2010, 05:18:34 AM »
>Dash into the forest., with a look of rapture
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 05:26:58 AM by Doctor Purvis MFD »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #621 on: April 06, 2010, 05:25:01 AM »
>Dash into the forest., with a look of rapture
>Tears of joy drop from your eyes as you run into the forest, dashing far away from that terrible building... and become completely lost. Not to mention a bit tired.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #622 on: April 06, 2010, 05:28:16 AM »
>Examine surroundings

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #623 on: April 06, 2010, 05:28:47 AM »
>Well, we're already lost. Just keep going south and deeper into the woods.
>Slow to a walk if we don't hear any pursuit, and catch breath. If pursuit is heard, better to keep going.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #624 on: April 06, 2010, 05:34:05 AM »
>Examine surroundings
>Well, we're already lost. Just keep going south and deeper into the woods.
>Slow to a walk if we don't hear any pursuit, and catch breath. If pursuit is heard, better to keep going.
>Trees. Bushes. No kind of defining landmark or anything. You're lost.
>You keep going in a direction you guess is south, and eventually slow to a walk, before sitting down against a tree to catch your breath. You haven't heard any sounds of pursuit for quite a long time, and now that you've sat down... you really want to take a nap. You've been doing an awful lot of running, after all!
>Last time you slept, you had a nightmare; but you remembered something in it. Maybe, once you sleep again, you'll remember something else...? You think to yourself,

What's something I want to remember?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 05:36:00 AM by NeoSerela »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #625 on: April 06, 2010, 05:37:39 AM »
>Did I do something wrong?

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #626 on: April 07, 2010, 12:41:17 AM »
> Who am I? Why was I in that place? What happened before I was their.

Any of those 3 is fine, preferably 2 or all 3 though.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #627 on: April 07, 2010, 01:49:08 AM »
>Is there anyone I'd want to see again, anyone I so dearly miss?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #628 on: April 07, 2010, 03:02:21 AM »
>Did I do something wrong?
> Who am I? Why was I in that place? What happened before I was their.

Any of those 3 is fine, preferably 2 or all 3 though.
>Is there anyone I'd want to see again, anyone I so dearly miss?
>You think of several things you'd love to remember. Your name... how you got in the situation you were in... loved ones... and as you think, you slowly drift into the realm of sleep.

>You're looking at a beautiful palace that looks practically as if made of ice. Snow is falling gently and ontop of you.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #629 on: April 07, 2010, 03:07:03 AM »
>Look around. Does this seem like a friendly place?